Amount

10 Most Horrifying Implications of the Harry Potter Universe

09 Nov 2014 20:48 #38958 by fats
There is a lot of weird stuff happening on the pages of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, but the real crazy shows up in the subtext. Here are a just a few of the terrible things that are implied throughout the books.

fats

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Nov 2014 23:10 #38960 by Woodclaw
While I'm a fan of doing it, sometimes I think that applying real world logic to a work of fiction backfires way too easy. Harry Potter is one of those cases. While JK Rowling tried to make the stories progressively darker and more adult, at their core her novels were still fairy tales and maintained some of the incoherence typical of the genre. The magical world is pretty much like a isolated glass bubble, ordinary people can catch some glimpses of what is inside, but can nver break into it.

More
10 Nov 2014 01:37 #38962 by Raa
I have thought about written a Harry Potter story. You recall how Hermione is always going into the library? Well what if she found a book that made this picture true. Lord V would be screwed. He goes to cast the killing curse. She goes into super speed and lightly taps him on this head before the first symbol is said. Super speed does make magic useless. IMO.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: veggicidal2

More
10 Nov 2014 22:25 #38976 by CDR
OMG!!!
I love that idea!
UberHermoine!
Wow. I'd love to watch her do some uberstrenght feats. :)
I'll keep this idea in mind. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds