Amount

Does anybody now anything about these shows?

27 Feb 2015 06:55 #40622 by erikphandel
First, I just found out about this show, which reportedly is already filming a pilot

www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/118816-adult-...rday-action-fun-hour

Does anybody know if the pilot was indeed produced, and where can I watch it? These girls look absolutely gorgeous.

Also, does anybody know what happened to the Adventures of Mighty Woman?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• erikphandel
  • erikphandel's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Feb 2015 09:15 #40623 by gotham_knight
Replied by gotham_knight on topic Does anybody now anything about these shows?
I found a Team Unicorn trailer of the pilot ,for Adult Swim.
Trailer Starts at 26.07

Team Unicorn also has a website and a Facebook page.
teamunicornftw.com/
www.facebook.com/TeamUnicornFTW/timeline

More
27 Feb 2015 13:41 #40624 by lfan
Mighty Woman was bogged down with a distribution deal that kinda fizzled out. The rights to it have gone back to The creator and he is still trying to get it off the ground -- probably as a web series. First up, is a novelised version of MW which should be released sometime this year.

As an added bonus, the cover of the novel will be done by one the the participants of the last Graphical Workshop!

ElF

erikphandel wrote: First, I just found out about this show, which reportedly is already filming a pilot

Does anybody know if the pilot was indeed produced, and where can I watch it? These girls look absolutely gorgeous.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
27 Feb 2015 13:46 #40625 by lfan
Regarding Team Unicorn, not sure on the status, but it should be noted that of the "unicorns" is Ryliah Vanderbilt, who played WW in that fan film last year that got so much buzz.

ElF

erikphandel wrote: First, I just found out about this show, which reportedly is already filming a pilot

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
27 Feb 2015 15:45 #40628 by castor
Hope Unicorn is okay. Don't have a lot of hope though.

The Stupid Monkey school of comedy tends to define Adult as- "lets act like assholes" which i find funny for about 30 seconds. The fact that the Writer from Greg The Bunny are involved doesn't really help it at all, as i think that was one of the worst shows of the last 10 years.An unpleasent mass of Kids characters doing drugs and sex jokes that was crude but not particularly in a funny way. Robot Chicken has some variety to it, and can do ocasionally silly jokes as they can make The Emperor from Star wars a likablish hollywood producer or Parappa the Rapper trying to pleas bargin.

There last attempt however at a full show "Titan Force" suffered a lot from this, even though it had its momment of grace when the characters weren't acting like complete assholes to each other(which in fairness they sometimes did). I kind of expect this to be that. Magical Girls!!!! who do drugs!!!and have slutty sex(and are shamed for it)!!! Ha Ha!!!!

Hope this was like the Aquabats which is a modern version of these kind of show thats kind of intended for adultss-thats crucially also for kids. The the kind of humor of encountering Ant Men and sea monsters can play for a kind of low level cute in a batman 66 kind of way. Its not the most sophisticated humor in the world(one of the Aquabats defining personality traits was he likes to eat) however its cute and silly-so it kind of works on that level.

More
27 Feb 2015 16:23 #40629 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Does anybody now anything about these shows?
Well, shame the show has a chance to have such poor writing. But I really wanna see this show have at least some episodes, just to see those beautiful girls in action. I mean, just look at them. I'm so in love with them

• erikphandel
More
27 Feb 2015 17:22 #40630 by castor
you may want to check out RWBY, which is another kind of American comedy take on Magical Girls in an Adult enviorment. If nothing else that show gets a long way on the fact that there is some sympathy for the characters and their problems even if some of them maybe catgirls.

More
13 Mar 2017 20:03 - 13 Mar 2017 20:05 #53130 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Does anybody now anything about these shows?
Bumping up this ancient thread because I found a video with Team Unicorn that wasn't mentioned originally:

Last edit: 13 Mar 2017 20:05 by Agent00Soul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, aguilauno

More
13 Mar 2017 20:25 #53131 by Monty
I liked the scene after saving the cat out of the tree. (I think the West Twins have their own Team Unicorn)

More
13 Mar 2017 21:02 #53132 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Does anybody now anything about these shows?
Team Unicorn had a scene in the opening of this Asylum movie.
That's the last I saw of them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Agent00Soul

More
13 Mar 2017 21:28 #53134 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Does anybody now anything about these shows?
This show was probs cancelled, I follow all the girls on Twitter and they never say anything related to it. A shame, I fucking love those costumes, and the girls are very pretty
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

• erikphandel
More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds