Amount

Do you RP?

15 May 2016 15:47 #47859 by fats
Do you RP? was created by fats
Hi all,

A new member today tried to engage me in some Role Play over the Instant Messaging system, I informed him that I'm not into RP. But it got me thinking who here into Role Playing on the site, and should I either setup a new section of the forum for dedicated RP sessions or are people happy to use the IM system or the chat room for it.

Please met me know your views, and whether or not you think a new forum rank for "Role Player" should be created for those who want to be identified as role players.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 May 2016 18:28 - 15 May 2016 19:02 #47863 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Do you RP?
Hi Fats,
I've done a bit of impromptu RP on here with Cay about Energize and most recently with LaPorte Caves. It can be fun! She's the boss tho, which I'm more than happy with!
Last edit: 15 May 2016 19:02 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fats

More
15 May 2016 21:29 #47870 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Do you RP?
A few years ago I did a bit with Camille.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 May 2016 23:01 #47873 by Engineered-Sorcery
Replied by Engineered-Sorcery on topic Do you RP?
I RP occasionally, I actually was considering trying to make a Looking For RP topic on this board, but never really got around to it.

I think having a section of the site dedicated to such things may be useful for people to find each other, but I don't know how many others are actively interested in RPing, so the proportion of the population that's interested in such things would likely be quite important in whether a full section of the site dedicated to RP (whether discussion, LFRP, or other such things) would be a good idea or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fats

More
16 May 2016 03:58 #47877 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Do you RP?
A lot of the stuff I do with superwomen stuff is RP, I probably do it the most out of everyone on this sight honestly, guilty pleasure. I'm not really sure I'm the boss though Monty. Never really viewed myself like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

• Caylane
  • Away
More
16 May 2016 12:32 #47879 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Do you RP?
I've been known to do some, but not with anyone here. Didn't even consider anyone on here to be into that. The problem I've run into is that most if the time, it seems, RPers just want online sex and that's not my thing.

More
16 May 2016 13:02 - 16 May 2016 13:03 #47881 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Do you RP?

Caylane wrote: A lot of the stuff I do with superwomen stuff is RP, I probably do it the most out of everyone on this sight honestly, guilty pleasure. I'm not really sure I'm the boss though Monty. Never really viewed myself like that.

Hi Caylane, the last RP we did you wanted to be in control and getting the superstrength, which, as I say, I am more than happy with! ☺
Last edit: 16 May 2016 13:03 by Monty.

More
18 May 2016 18:59 #47943 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Do you RP?
Thanks everyone for your input into this thread, I been thinking that we should develop this further, there seems to be some interest in this idea.

My thinking with this is to create a thread for people to schedule a time for sessions in the chat room, I'll record the chat sessions, (with everyone's agreement) and post them as a pdf for people to download, the reason behind that reading the sessions could cause a spark of inspiration and get with a established writer to start something new or get a new writer to start their journey into becoming a writer of many, many stories.

What are people's thinking of that idea, could it work or is it a dead end.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: luchodemeyer

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds