Amount

A potentially inspirational youtube video

26 Nov 2018 01:29 #62138 by slim36
Am at a loss for words to describe this, but am inspired by the credits for a Wench Operator at 3:44.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Avalian, aguilauno, Markiehoe, CANNNNIS, cristian01984, Starforge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slim36
  • slim36's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
26 Nov 2018 13:39 - 26 Nov 2018 13:41 #62143 by Avalian
Replied by Avalian on topic A potentially inspirational youtube video
Ah - the wonderful Girls Jumping on Trampolines. Iryna Ivanova is a fantastic substitute for Vanessa Kay.

I'm sure I'm mishearing the lyric because of my unfamiliarity with the language - but there is a line in this song that sounds like the singer is repeating a rather interesting part of the female anatomy over and over again.
Last edit: 26 Nov 2018 13:41 by Avalian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

More
27 Nov 2018 16:05 - 27 Nov 2018 16:06 #62169 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic A potentially inspirational youtube video

Avalian wrote: I'm sure I'm mishearing the lyric because of my unfamiliarity with the language - but there is a line in this song that sounds like the singer is repeating a rather interesting part of the female anatomy over and over again.

I think you might mean this bit:   "Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole"   ["and I fly away... fly, fly, fly, fly."]   Not an anatomical reference, but 100% on topic to this forum!   Lyrics are here: genius.com/Indila-derniere-danse-lyrics if you're interested.

Beautiful video.  Thanks for posting.
Last edit: 27 Nov 2018 16:06 by conceptfan. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

More
27 Nov 2018 23:27 #62178 by Avalian
Replied by Avalian on topic A potentially inspirational youtube video
Now that I see it's in French I feel bad for my unfamiliarity with the language being Canadian. Especially since it's gotten so bad I didn't even identify it as French.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds