Amount

UPDATED 3/13/08: Workshop 1.11 is on (continually now)!!

14 Mar 2008 16:52 #11900 by julievelor
Dang! I was gonna stay up all night to put the finishing touches on mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2008 09:57 #11908 by d_k_c
Lfan, You need to throw in the towel after the deadline....Not before. We almost had JulieVelor pulling an all nighter...Boo I say... Booo!.

• d_k_c
  • Away
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
More
18 Mar 2008 22:03 #11931 by julievelor
Okay, part one of my workshop 1.11 submission is up at
http://jvelor.tripod.com/SWM/wnyhgb01.html

Note: it's not at my usual place due to technical difficulties.

More
19 Mar 2008 10:44 #11939 by ace191
Julie, that was absolutely wonderful, a real treat for me! It took me back to Thursday nights in Junior High where we would all head over to one guy's house (he had the only color TV) to watch Start Trek, while each week, we carefully recorded the Star Dates to determine the pattern (there wasn't one!).

So nice to have you back writing again. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next episode!

More
21 Mar 2008 21:47 #11956 by brantley

Okay, part one of my workshop 1.11 submission is up at
http://jvelor.tripod.com/SWM/wnyhgb01.html

Note: it's not at my usual place due to technical difficulties.

The "technical difficulties" being that Infinity Bridge bandwidth problem I've been hearing about?

Good to see you back in (writing) action, anyhow. I'll have to catch up with this.

I'd been thinking of writing one myself, in which Bionic Woman faced off against the idiots who were writing her scripts. Maybe she'd have a Word Processor in the Sky moment: "Up there? God? In a dirty bathrobe?

But I was too busy with my day job and other hassles. Maybe I'll take it up again some time.

• brantley
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
21 Mar 2008 23:17 #11959 by ace191
I would sure love to get a peek at DKC's entry (and any others) maybe even right here on this web site!

More
25 Mar 2008 17:52 #11983 by julievelor
Day two, part one, in the second installment, borrowing heavily from Sharon Best's "Aurora.," finally gets to some real uber action.

http://jvelor.tripod.com/SWM/wnyhgb02.html

More
04 Mar 2009 18:54 #15044 by ace191
For the 1.11 workshop (Only a year late!)

Brady Bunch

Mike is driving the family on the old canyon road on the way back from the beach when suddenly, he blows a tire
and the Vista Cruiser crashes through the barrier and goes over the clift. Marsha, who is sitting in the right rear seat swiftly unbuckles her seat belt, opens the door and flies outside and carries the car back up to the road. The guys are all in shock, and Jan says, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! She always gets to do everything!" Her mom answers, "Well Jan honey, why don't you and your little sister change the tire for us."

Marsha takes up an arms crossed power pose as the wind blows her hair back and the guys just gawk at her.

Jan takes out the spare and faster than the eye can follow, unscrews the nuts to the right front tire with her bare hands. Her little sister lifts up the right front of the car just for a second and she switches the tires and then screws the nuts back on. "All finished", she says, but the guys completely ignore her as they are all still mesmorized by Marsha.

Mrs. Brady then explains to Mike that her first husband didn't really die, he just left the family after he found out that the three girls they had adopted were actually super. Carol didn't want Mike to leave her which is why they have been hiding the girl's power's, but now that it is out in the open............

More
Time to create page: 0.520 seconds