Amount

SGI Workshop 1.4 Poll Results, comments, etc.

12 Jul 2005 12:54 #1746 by admin
Voting has now closed for the 6 stories submitted to the SGInc Story Workshop 1.4.

The results are as follows:

"Randolph and Kim" Chapters 1-4 by Conceptfan 11 votes (35%)
"The Super One" by MarkNew 7 votes (22%)
"'Z'upergirlz: Film at Eleven" by Lfan 5 votes (16%)
"Three Times a (Super) Lady" by Argonaut 3 votes (9%)
"Accidents Will Happen" by AK 3 votes (9%)
"Turnabout is Fair Play" by Ace191 2 votes (6%)

There were 31 votes in total - thank you all those who voted.

A special thank you must go to all our authors for six excellent stories. Congratulations to Conceptfan whose story won the most votes.

An announcement will be made in the next few days regarding the next Workshop.

admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Jul 2005 14:09 #1747 by YAGS
So based on the starting times of the poll and this thread, I see that we had exactly a week to vote. Glad I finished reading and voted in time. I almost missed the deadline, at least partially because I didn't know what it was.

Congratulations to all the writers! There were some excellent stories in this workshop. My biggest complaint, which applies to several of them, is that they felt like the stories weren't finished. I'd like to see how some of them end, if you guys get around to it.

YAGS

More
18 Jul 2005 14:41 #1785 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Poll Results, comments, etc.
So what's next on the writing block, CF?? Your call!

LF

Voting has now closed for the 6 stories submitted to the SGInc Story Workshop 1.4.

The results are as follows:

"Randolph and Kim" Chapters 1-4 by Conceptfan 11 votes (35%)
"The Super One" by MarkNew 7 votes (22%)
"'Z'upergirlz: Film at Eleven" by Lfan 5 votes (16%)
"Three Times a (Super) Lady" by Argonaut 3 votes (9%)
"Accidents Will Happen" by AK 3 votes (9%)
"Turnabout is Fair Play" by Ace191 2 votes (6%)

There were 31 votes in total - thank you all those who voted.

A special thank you must go to all our authors for six excellent stories. Congratulations to Conceptfan whose story won the most votes.

An announcement will be made in the next few days regarding the next Workshop.

admin

More
18 Jul 2005 23:18 #1795 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.4 Poll Results, comments, etc.
OK, OK. Some great suggestions - sorry if I'm going to disappoint anyone with my choice, but there's always 1.6, 1.7 etc.

Anyway, the topic I'm picking for the next full-length SGInc Story Workshop (1.5) is:

"An individual/group/organisation possesses/creates/obtains a weapon which he/she/they believe can bring down an ubergirl."

More
20 Jul 2005 05:40 #1813 by YAGS

OK, OK. Some great suggestions - sorry if I'm going to disappoint anyone with my choice, but there's always 1.6, 1.7 etc.

Anyway, the topic I'm picking for the next full-length SGInc Story Workshop (1.5) is:

"An individual/group/organisation possesses/creates/obtains a weapon which he/she/they believe can bring down an ubergirl."

Shouldn't that say "weapon/device"? :P

Personally, this topic doesn't work with any of the specific story ideas that I've had floating around in my head, waiting to be written, but that may not stop me. I'll have to think about it and see if I can come up with a worthwhile idea in time.

Cool idea, though. Even if I don't join in, I'll be curious to read everyone else's stories.

YAGS

More
29 Jul 2005 15:53 #1950 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.4 Poll Results, comments, etc.

Shouldn't that say "weapon/device"?

Yes it should.

It now reads:

"An individual/group/organisation possesses/creates/obtains a weapon/device which he/she/they believe can bring down an ubergirl."

Just rolls of the tongue, doesn't it.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds