Amount

Workshop 1.5?

20 Sep 2005 13:12 #2614 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?

Any chance of an extension, say to the 23rd?

The 23rd? That's this Friday... We were planning to post the entries and the poll early tomorrow Wednesday.

Could we gather the opinions of other entrants and Lfan (creator of the SGInc Story Workshops) before making an announcement? Well guys? What do you think? Do we allow d_k_c (and anyone else) an extension till the 23rd?

admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2005 14:19 #2615 by WhitePaw
Replied by WhitePaw on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?
Yeah, I'd like to see what he can come up w/. We're not really pros here w/ hard deadlines n' such. You'd have to pay us all if we were. And for the anxious fans, my 'ww3.0b.pdf' is already up at my site...if you can find it in all the clutter lately.

I vote: grace. 8)

Love,
-White Paw

More
20 Sep 2005 14:37 #2616 by marknew742
Replied by marknew742 on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?
I also vote for an extension. The more stories we have, the more we have to enjoy.

Hey, White Paw, I've just applied to be in your Yahoo group. Open up so I can read your story!

More
20 Sep 2005 14:40 #2617 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?
It's a tough call. On the one hand, there's "The Man" with his rules and his deadlines. On the other hand, there's the author of the ubergirltastic work "The Project" - an epic which has kept me awake many a night (for various reasons I don't want to go into here...)

As Whitepaw points out, we ain't gettin' paid on this job. I'd say that getting to read a new DKC story would be payment enough.

Besides, it would give me a chance to re-tweak my own entry.

Lfan? Your call. No pressure...

More
20 Sep 2005 15:18 #2619 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?
I am all for extending to the 23rd for a special one-time "Hurricane Rita" extension. Just make sure al stories are submitted to admin by that deadline.....

LF

Any chance of an extension, say to the 23rd?

The 23rd? That's this Friday... We were planning to post the entries and the poll early tomorrow Wednesday.

Could we gather the opinions of other entrants and Lfan (creator of the SGInc Story Workshops) before making an announcement? Well guys? What do you think? Do we allow d_k_c (and anyone else) an extension till the 23rd?

admin.

More
20 Sep 2005 21:34 #2623 by WhitePaw
Replied by WhitePaw on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?

Hey, White Paw, I've just applied to be in your Yahoo group. Open up so I can read your story!

Odd, thought I letcha in the first time. My tail musta slipped or sumptin. Anywho, ya's in now, help y'self. Jus don't go rehacking your entry after you read mine is all I ask. That ain't what the deadline extention's for. :wink:

N-Joy.

Love,
-White Paw

More
25 Sep 2005 14:22 #2700 by Yamantaka
Replied by Yamantaka on topic Re: Workshop 1.5?
Hey, where are the stories posted?

More
25 Sep 2005 15:52 #2701 by admin

Hey, where are the stories posted?

The stories will be posted in the SuperWomenMania StoryBank (where you can already find, as well as some other great stories, all the entries from previous SGInc Workshops) in the next twenty-four hours.

Stay tuned.

admin.

More
26 Sep 2005 12:18 #2712 by admin
The stories are in the StoryBank now!

www.superwomenmania.com/storybank/index-d.html

Read them, then vote for your favourite in the 1.5 Poll thread in this forum.

admin.

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds