Amount

SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!

20 Apr 2005 04:08 #859 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!

Hey! I just notced the date. (Happens every couple of weeks when I briefly sober up....)

I make it 11 days until the deadline for the next Workshop.

11 days? :shock: Ay, caramba!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• argonaut
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
23 Apr 2005 04:39 #883 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Not enough time

Hey! I just notced the date. (Happens every couple of weeks when I briefly sober up....)

I make it 11 days until the deadline for the next Workshop.

11 days? :shock: Ay, caramba!

Yeah, there's no way this is going to happen. I wrote half a chapter more than a month ago, and I've been too busy to work on it since. I thought maybe the deadline would inspire me to action, but real life takes priority.

If I ever get around to finishing my story (which may not end up being ubergirl vs ubergirl themed now. I originally only planned the one ubergirl, but was going to add the second just for this contest), I'll be sure to share, but don't hold your breath. It could literally take years before that happens.

YAGS

More
23 Apr 2005 20:32 #887 by MackTheMouse2
Replied by MackTheMouse2 on topic I know the feeling
I bounce from one project to another. It's a wonder I ever complete anything...

I do have a couple story ideas waiting in the wings because I just couldn't fit a 2nd girl into the story. Maybe for next workshop, or just whenever I finish them.

I will have more than one submission for this one, but I dunno if any of them will feel complete, like my 1st story did. I don't think I can wrap them up so easily, and the 'short stories' I have on the back burner don't feel as interesting to me, so it's been hard to start them. Now I don't think I'll have the time- for this workshop.

YAGS- just finish it at some point. Doesn't have to be for a workshop. :)

More
26 Apr 2005 11:10 #901 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!
SGInc Workshop 1.3 (Theme: Ubergirl vs. Ubergirl)

Date for story submissions: 30th April 2005

Don't know what's happened to the days since I said there were 11 left... The end of the month is this Friday!

Fingers don't fail me now...

More
28 Apr 2005 15:10 #956 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!

The end of the month is this Friday!

Almost right, Concept. According to most calendars, it's actually Saturday.... So the deadline for entries to the SGInc Workshop 1.3 is midnight GMT on Sunday May 1st. Entries must be send either to Lfan or to webmaster@superwomenmania.com by then for inclusion in the Workshop poll.

All entries received on time will be posted in the SuperWomenMania StoryBank ( http://www.superwomenmania.com/storybank ) and a poll will be opened here on the SWM forums for people to choose their favourite.

(If anyone's thinking of entering a last-minute submission, the theme is "Ubergirl vs. Ubergirl". Stories can be any length, or format. They must feature the theme of Ubergirl vs. Ubergirl prominently. Entries are welcome from new and established writers.)

admin.

More
28 Apr 2005 18:09 #957 by MackTheMouse2
Replied by MackTheMouse2 on topic sent
the fish are in the water. The buzzards are circling the carcass. The fox is approaching the henhouse. Repeat, the fox is approaching the henhouse.

...WHAT?

"I've sent the email. Geez."

To larafan22@yahoo.com. Do I need to send another copy to the admin email, too, or is that unneccesary?

More
28 Apr 2005 21:30 #960 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: sent
Mmmmm.....car-casss!!!!!

Mack, got your submissions thanks so much --- will forward on to the admin unless you wanna send a copy too. Can't wait to read them.......and cannot wait for #3 :)

Peace
LF

the fish are in the water. The buzzards are circling the carcass. The fox is approaching the henhouse. Repeat, the fox is approaching the henhouse.

...WHAT?

"I've sent the email. Geez."

To larafan22@yahoo.com. Do I need to send another copy to the admin email, too, or is that unneccesary?

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
02 May 2005 04:42 #994 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!
Sorry, people. A few personal deadlines and the extraction of my wisdom teeth last week put me behind the 8-ball with my workshop story. :oops:

I'll submit it to the storybank when I've finished -- soon, I hope, but semester exams are approaching fast ...

Meanwhile, I look forward to reading Conceptfan's story, and Charon's, and I hope lots of others!

• argonaut
More
03 May 2005 17:05 #1008 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!
Entry to SGI Workshop 1.3 is now closed.

6 entries were received. Check them out in the story bank at www.superwomenmania.com/storybank/index-d.html and then visit the SGI Workshop 1.3 forum to vote for your favourite and comment on the entries.

The SWM StoryBank is always open. If you missed the deadline for your story to be included in the vote, we'd still love to "deposit" it in our bank. Send it to webmaster@superwomenmania.com and we'll get it posted A.S.A.P.

The same goes for any other stories not on topic with the Workshop 1.3. As long as it meets with our panel's approval, it'll go in the bank.

admin.

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds