Amount

SGInc "Short" Story Workshop 2.4 NOW ON!

28 Mar 2006 09:33 #5052 by admin

When submitting a story, do the title, by line, disclaimer (since this one has some very definite sexual content), etc count towards the 1000 word limit?

No.

admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
28 Mar 2006 17:19 #5054 by lfan
Mine's in.....

Thanks for the extension. I'm already at around 780 words, but I'm a slow writer, especially since I keep re-reading and editing what I've written so far. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a much better editor than writer. But Saturday's pretty much free for me, so I intend to spend a few hours on this, which should be enough to finish.

I told you all this would be the first workshop I actually enter, and I meant it.

YAGS

More
29 Mar 2006 02:25 #5065 by ace191
So is mine. I sent it in two days ago.

More
29 Mar 2006 04:49 #5066 by argonaut
Finished mine. I'll wait until Wednesday to send it, just in case I want to make any last-minute changes.

• argonaut
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
29 Mar 2006 05:09 #5067 by YAGS
I promised I'd finally enter a workshop, and I did. Just submitted my 984 words.

Oddly, the rough draft was exactly 900 words, but there was a large section that I just wasn't happy with. I ended up replacing it with something very weird, stylistically. I'll be curious to see what you all think.

YAGS

More
30 Mar 2006 14:58 #5080 by admin
OK, so we received a total of 14 entries to SGInc Workshop 2.4. A big thank you to everyone who submitted.

You know the drill: read the stories here: http://www.superwomenmania.com/storybank/index-d.html and then vote for your favourite/post comments here: http://www.superwomenmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5078 in the "SGInc Story Workshop 2.4 Poll and Comments" thread.

admin.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds