Amount

Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!

16 Oct 2006 18:05 #7011 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!
Well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2006 04:47 #7017 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!
Sadly, not able to meet deadline, as I been unexpectedly out of pocket. Will try to finish up this week and submit later, independent of being eligible for any polls...

ElF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 Oct 2006 06:29 #7022 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!
Does that mean that you are going to have to whip yourself?

More
18 Oct 2006 13:36 #7023 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!

Sadly, not able to meet deadline, as I been unexpectedly out of pocket. Will try to finish up this week and submit later, independent of being eligible for any polls...

Gee, it costs money to WRITE a story these days? But what I was really wondering is whether Workshop 1.9 is still on. The extended deadline was three days ago, and there's been no indication whether it drew enough entries to justify a poll.

More
18 Oct 2006 14:37 #7025 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!
I spoke with the Admin and there ARE stories and they will be posted shortly. Fear not, the Workshop was/is still ON, albeit a little late....

ElF

Gee, it costs money to WRITE a story these days? But what I was really wondering is whether Workshop 1.9 is still on. The extended deadline was three days ago, and there's been no indication whether it drew enough entries to justify a poll.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 Oct 2006 20:55 #7032 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!

Does that mean that you are going to have to whip yourself?

Much as we'd like to see Lfan get the Titus Oates treatment, he did say that anyone who requested an extension and did not submit a story would be flogged ... and since Lfan didn't ask for an extension, we'll have to let him off.

Damn! :x

More
19 Oct 2006 16:49 #7051 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Workshop 1.9 is ON!!!
Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry to this Workshop. A new thread is being created with a poll. See the stories in the storybank (link at top of page) then vote in the Poll thread and post your comments on the stories there.

admin.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds