Amount

SGInc Story Workshop 1.10 Poll and Comments

12 Mar 2007 19:06 #8642 by lfan
I jumped into the Interactive Story pool on #1 using Smallville as a backdrop. Check it out at:

www.superwomenmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1269

ElF

I'll list them here for now, then paste them into the thread when it's opened...

1)Any TV or movie character gains superpowers. That's probably been done before, but I've not looked through all the threads to check.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2007 20:09 #8665 by somat
I want to make a very simple suggestion for the next contest(swm. 1.11):

Übergirl(Superwoman) goes megalomaniac.

Simple, Topic, lots of free room for every author, to make his personal dreams come true(come on guys, this is not the church, and you don`t have to be politicial correct!).

examples: goes crazy because of her powers, thinks of everyone else as some kind of bug she can squash, or- simply angriness..

this list could be continoued or not?!

well, her I am and I thought I would give it a try, seniors out there

greetings

from the land where hitler and mozart were born

somat :evil:

More
13 Mar 2007 21:11 #8667 by lfan

I want to make a very simple suggestion for the next contest(swm. 1.11):

Übergirl(Superwoman) goes megalomaniac.

Simple, Topic, lots of free room for every author, to make his personal dreams come true(come on guys, this is not the church, and you don`t have to be politicial correct!).

examples: goes crazy because of her powers, thinks of everyone else as some kind of bug she can squash, or- simply angriness..

Isn't that called Conceptfan's Super Bad Girls?

greetings

Greeting to you as well, Somat!

from the land where hitler and mozart were born

somat :evil:

Interesting choice of representative past citizens :) Let's not foget Hans Gruber, Dirk Nowitski, and Heidi Klum!!! :P

More
13 Mar 2007 21:37 #8668 by somat
Heidi Klum is german has an german background she`s not from Austria, and she`s definitly not the most gorgeous female on this planet!

www.flickr.com/photos/14651567@N00/favorites/

Most of this women CAN hold more than a candle to her!

Conceptfan is great, but everyone has his(hers) own perspective of things or don`t we?!

Let our spirits and everything else travel freely!

somat

More
15 Mar 2007 00:22 #8686 by Ordo Cabaal Templarus
Replied by Ordo Cabaal Templarus on topic SGInc Story Workshop 1.10 Poll and Comments
-A supergirl rules a organization/empire/corporation/world/whatever, her work policies, and one of the more interesting days in her career.

-An ubergirl is threatened with the loss of one or more of her human links to either must reconcile with him/her, and come to terms with her all too human strength and fallancies...

-The adventures of a conquerering supergirl! may be linked with one so we can see what happens after she's finished.

-A prankster ubergirl and her antics with the world, it's people, and possibly other ubergirls ^_^

-An ubergirl, thought alone on the world, is reunited with her people, for good or ill, for a time, or the rest of her life.

-Years/decades/centuries/etc later, and Ubergirl looks back on the world back then, and world now.

• Ordo Cabaal Templarus
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds