Amount

Types of transformation

26 Sep 2005 18:00 #2726 by Will
Types of transformation was created by Will
Hi, all!

Is it better for Supergirl to transform slowly or quickly-as in step into a phone booth as a superficially mortal woman and step out a second later as The Girl of Steel? Should she be dressed modestly, if sexily, such as a suit with a short skirt? Or in a really unsubtle sexy outfit... bikini, tight leather jeans, tiny denim miniskirt into costume?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jubei438

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2005 19:17 #2730 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Types of transformation
I,ve always preferred the dowdy secretary look for a superheroine's secret identity. To me, the transformation from dowdy secretary to incredibly sexy superheroine costume is more of a stark contrast, and thus, much better. :D :D

More
26 Sep 2005 20:10 #2733 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Types of transformation
In one of the chapters I contributed to "Transformatrix 4000," a high-school student daydreams about his history teacher changing into a super-heroine -- removing her glasses, shaking down her hair, tearing open her conservative attire to reveal a snug, colorful super-costume underneath ...

It was only a few lines long, and kind of "generic," but it embodies my notion of the ideal transformation scenario.

More
26 Sep 2005 20:27 #2734 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Types of transformation
hehe.....was the concept we were going for with the "Crazy Like a Fox" storyline on Sierra's site. Instead of dowdy teacher though we had dowdy scientist.

Problem being the Steele family looks pretty good even when "dowdy" :P

LF

In one of the chapters I contributed to "Transformatrix 4000," a high-school student daydreams about his history teacher changing into a super-heroine -- removing her glasses, shaking down her hair, tearing open her conservative attire to reveal a snug, colorful super-costume underneath ...

It was only a few lines long, and kind of "generic," but it embodies my notion of the ideal transformation scenario.

More
27 Sep 2005 07:23 #2750 by talk2sparky
Replied by talk2sparky on topic Re: Types of transformation

Sounds cool. Is it still available online to read?

As for me the slow transformation is the best. The stripping off of normal clothes to reveal a more powerful person underneath is pretty cool.

More
27 Sep 2005 12:05 #2753 by argonaut

Sounds cool. Is it still available online to read?

It's available exclusively at SWM! Go to the "Interactive Story" forum. The chapter I'm referring to is dated 07 Feb.

But read the entire story ... then add your own chapter!

More
27 Sep 2005 21:08 #2780 by argonaut
Oops! Correction -- the chapter is dated 25 June. (07 February is when I joined SWM.) :oops:

More
27 Sep 2005 21:35 #2784 by Will
Replied by Will on topic Re: Types of transformation
I kind of like the change of Supergirl quickly almost so you can't see it, from something sexy into costume.

More
21 Feb 2006 03:53 #4557 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: Types of transformation
I agree. I love the glasses transformation. Does anyone know of any good websites or places with actual images to watch a nerdy girl wearing glasses transform into a superheroine. That's the perfect transformation!

More
27 Feb 2006 11:47 #4671 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Hiya
Hey Monkeybone,
I'm glad you responded here, its been a long while since anyone has. :) I'm the one who started this female TF section but due to lack of comments, I figured females transforming into superheroines wasnt everyone cup of tea -like mine. I own a group that deals with female tranaformations of all sorts, as long as it deals with superheroines. Here is the link, stop on by, I'm sure you'll like what you see. :) -ESPECIALLY the group pic and past update of the week!)

Fonzie

groups.yahoo.com/group/ladyhallofsecretids/

More
20 Jun 2006 08:14 #5853 by JKap
Replied by JKap on topic Re: Types of transformation
That's a great link. Personally, I can't decide which I like better... the slow & seductive strip-tease to reveal a skin-tight costme underneath, or the clenched fist, power exploding from within, flash-of-light sudden transformation from normal girl to super goddess.

Do I really have to pick just one? :lol:

More
20 Jun 2006 17:59 #5857 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: Types of transformation
Well, the end result of the transformation is always brilliant, so we mustn't be picky. :)

But my favourite has got to be the slower way, a plain-looking woman ripping her shirt/blouse open to reveal her true identity. In fact, sometimes scenes like that are more thrilling than anything else she might do.

Oh, and as I've said elsewhere, Argonaut's daydream passage in Transformatrix gets it spot on.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
27 Jun 2006 19:33 #6002 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: Types of transformation
Slow TF of course. There's nothing like a shiny babe revealing her powerful real personality hidden under civies.

The most beautiful thing in the world, nothing's better than that.

More
31 Oct 2006 04:36 #7177 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Types of transformation
Agree with Albais here. Though I like the Wonder-Woman style magical insta-transformation, there's really nothing sexier than a nice seductive strip tease. And a strip tease that reveals a superheroine uniform underneath instead of just a bra and panties or whatnot.... whew.... that's the stuff right there! Can't be topped.

More
02 Nov 2006 04:30 #7228 by Hughster
Replied by Hughster on topic Yohashuan's Hyperwoman's transformation

Agree with Albais here. Though I like the Wonder-Woman style magical insta-transformation, there's really nothing sexier than a nice seductive strip tease. And a strip tease that reveals a superheroine uniform underneath instead of just a bra and panties or whatnot.... whew.... that's the stuff right there! Can't be topped.

I enjoyed the transformation in the first chapter of your Serena story describing the transformation of Hyperwoman.

More
02 Nov 2006 14:53 #7235 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Types of transformation
Ditto. It's just SO erotic. We think she's just an "ordinary" woman (even if she's really attractive), and then we see the superheroine emerge, like a moth from its chrysalis....

More
08 Apr 2007 08:01 #8944 by elekid125
Replied by elekid125 on topic Re: Types of transformation
The slow, undressing to reveal full costume underneath is definitely my favorite. I'm also a big fan of the classic, yet impractical, phone booth transformation.

More
06 May 2007 03:41 #9171 by MisterK
Replied by MisterK on topic Re: Types of transformation
Personally, I gotta go with the magical transformation here. Wonder Woman. Darna. Isis. Mrrrrow! :D

More
21 May 2007 20:41 #9359 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Types of transformation
K --

You forgot Mary Marvel! IMO, there's something about a bolt of lightning that is the perfect metaphor and transfer device for these things (see SuperJen)

ElF

Personally, I gotta go with the magical transformation here. Wonder Woman. Darna. Isis. Mrrrrow! :D

More
22 May 2007 05:14 #9365 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Types of transformation
Lightning yes ~ agreed. Great if it's fast and like a bolt down the core ~ or even if it's an arch slowly rolling down her body changing things (body/costume) as it goes. The power transfer between two individuals via electricity is also fun.

More
02 Aug 2008 16:45 #13124 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic My favorite situation
My favorite TF situation is when a shy plain looking woman is in the middle of her job,when all of a sudden, an emergency breaks out!As people run in different directions,she smiles and gets up from what she was doing and runs into whatever area will give her privacy while she changes:be it a phone booth,a bathroom,a broom closet, or an ally,occasionally an unusual location can be thrown in.Then she takes her glasses off,lets down her hair,and strips out of her business attire revealing her super heroine costume underneath,she then flies off to save the day! :D

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Aug 2008 05:14 #13162 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: My favorite situation

My favorite TF situation is when a shy plain looking woman is in the middle of her job,when all of a sudden, an emergency breaks out!As people run in different directions,she smiles and gets up from what she was doing and runs into whatever area will give her privacy while she changes:be it a phone booth,a bathroom,a broom closet, or an ally,occasionally an unusual location can be thrown in.Then she takes her glasses off,lets down her hair,and strips out of her business attire revealing her super heroine costume underneath,she then flies off to save the day! :D

Could not agree more. I think the glasses make the transformation personally. Glad to see this forum has been resurrected

More
04 Aug 2008 16:25 #13168 by MisterK
Replied by MisterK on topic Re: Types of transformation

Lightning yes ~ agreed. Great if it's fast and like a bolt down the core ~ or even if it's an arch slowly rolling down her body changing things (body/costume) as it goes. The power transfer between two individuals via electricity is also fun.

Actually I have thing for the corny, old-fashioned puff-of-smoke transformation. Laugh if you want. :)

I agree that glasses make the superheroine-in-disguise.

More
05 Aug 2008 21:01 #13191 by mikeyfreedom
Replied by mikeyfreedom on topic Re: My favorite situation

Could not agree more. I think the glasses make the transformation personally. Glad to see this forum has been resurrected

[self-promotion]

You mean something like this?

[/self-promotion]

More
05 Aug 2008 22:28 #13193 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: Types of transformation

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds