Amount

Super Ma'am transformations

28 Oct 2017 19:01 - 28 Oct 2017 19:03 #56792 by five_red
Super Ma'am transformations was created by five_red

Filipino weekday family drama that since September has been offering up a steady diet of fights scenes (Buffy style), whip cracking, super-villains & monsters, and... bespectacled mild-mannered school teachers running down back alleys to transform into superheroines. Not that anyone is interested in the latter, of course... ;)

But for the three people and their dog that do like transformations, I made the above... :)

R5
Last edit: 28 Oct 2017 19:03 by five_red.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Albais, MisterK, SCOTT R, rednecko, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• five_red
  • five_red's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Oct 2017 02:15 #56794 by shevek
Replied by shevek on topic Super Ma'am transformations
Wow, I looked at some clips on Youtube, and there are some cool female-on-female fight scenes in this show, with considerable peril for the heroine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: five_red

More
30 Oct 2017 13:20 #56798 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Super Ma'am transformations
The Philippines: where the silver age never ended.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MisterK

More
26 Dec 2017 15:05 #57866 by MisterK
Replied by MisterK on topic Super Ma'am transformations
Not exactly the most subtle subtext, that whip transformation. Anyway, thanks. Always could count on The Philippines.

More
26 Nov 2019 16:03 #65713 by shevek
Replied by shevek on topic Super Ma'am transformations
Yup, I'd say the show is pretty similar to 1970s fare, so that's maybe actually the Bronze Age in comics, but I get your meaning.
It's actually interesting that a show of this low-budget quality would be on TV, even in the Phillippines, at a time when everyone there
can easily watch American superhero shows with much higher production value.

Unfortunately on the GMA network site, even though they have all 95 episodes of the series posted (it ended in early 2018), it's not available in the U.S. Are there any countries outside the Phillippines on which people can watch it. Let us know if you can watch the episodes from your area.

Here are a couple clips featuring the sexy Snake Sisters. A lot of the time they are just standing around looking serpentine while the
snakes do all the actual work (or rather, the people off camera who throw snakes on the actors). Or they are doing a snakey dance to charm the henchmen, But when they are in full costume, they look very nice. Super Ma'am appears in costume near the end of the second clips, tossing her whip around against some generic bad guys. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno

More
01 Dec 2019 15:34 #65755 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic Super Ma'am transformations

shevek wrote: Yup, I'd say the show is pretty similar to 1970s fare, so that's maybe actually the Bronze Age in comics, but I get your meaning.

Super Ma'am in Action .

R5
The following user(s) said Thank You: jyache

• five_red
  • five_red's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds