Amount

Lady justice new origin

27 May 2021 15:00 - 27 May 2021 15:39 #71273 by tsuper
Lady justice new origin was created by tsuper
I was working on doing a story that involved a new origin for lady justice/justita. I was talking to some fellow superwoman dudes and one suggested Marafuji’s camera should cause Ameri’s transformation. I have it being a meteor irritated comic sketch that does her transformation. So I wanted some ideas on this, cause I want to hear other transformation concepts that I actually wouldn’t think of!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 27 May 2021 15:39 by tsuper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zetman85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tsuper
  • tsuper's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 May 2021 23:53 #71276 by tsuper
Replied by tsuper on topic Lady justice new origin
Ultimately I am free to any ideas

• tsuper
More
28 May 2021 00:44 #71277 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Lady justice new origin
Submitted for your approval: Ameri Kenzaki. A brilliant student, but physically frail and weak, with a very small chest. However, when Ameri eats wasabi, she undergoes a startling transformation. Her muscles swell with power, going from near-nonexistent to large and defined, big enough to make a professional bodybuilder jealous. Not to be ignored are Ameri's breasts, which also benefit greatly from the wasabi, swelling rapidly from puny A-cups to jaw-dropping DD supertits, usually busting Ameri's bra in the process. But that's only the start, because the wasabi also grants Ameri superhuman abilities. Her muscles don't simply grow in size, but fill with incredible power, making her strong enough to easily lift a bus over her head. Her muscles don't just swell with power, they also harden, becoming harder than steel, literally, for once she has transformed Ameri becomes completely indestructible. Be it her ultra-hard 6-pack, her meaty biceps, her breasts, or even her eye, no matter where she is struck, bullets and bombs will simply bounce off of Ameri's perfected body with no effect. She also gains the ability to move and react at unbelievable speeds. Last but not least, once transformed, Ameri can even fly unbound by gravity, able to reach supersonic speeds with ease. Unfortunately, the power of the wasabi is finite, and Ameri will inevitably revert to her frail, weak, flatchested form, though she usually has enough warning to get back to where she transformed or another safe place before she reverts fully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, rednecko

More
28 May 2021 19:45 #71283 by tsuper
Not a bad idea but I think it’s a better ideas for a wasabi woman character. Buts it’s a good idea

• tsuper
More
28 May 2021 20:15 #71285 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Lady justice new origin

Submitted for your approval: Ameri Kenzaki. A brilliant student, but physically frail and weak, with a very small chest. However, when Ameri eats wasabi, she undergoes a startling transformation. Her muscles swell with power, going from near-nonexistent to large and defined, big enough to make a professional bodybuilder jealous. Not to be ignored are Ameri's breasts, which also benefit greatly from the wasabi, swelling rapidly from puny A-cups to jaw-dropping DD supertits, usually busting Ameri's bra in the process. But that's only the start, because the wasabi also grants Ameri superhuman abilities. Her muscles don't simply grow in size, but fill with incredible power, making her strong enough to easily lift a bus over her head. Her muscles don't just swell with power, they also harden, becoming harder than steel, literally, for once she has transformed Ameri becomes completely indestructible. Be it her ultra-hard 6-pack, her meaty biceps, her breasts, or even her eye, no matter where she is struck, bullets and bombs will simply bounce off of Ameri's perfected body with no effect. She also gains the ability to move and react at unbelievable speeds. Last but not least, once transformed, Ameri can even fly unbound by gravity, able to reach supersonic speeds with ease. Unfortunately, the power of the wasabi is finite, and Ameri will inevitably revert to her frail, weak, flatchested form, though she usually has enough warning to get back to where she transformed or another safe place before she reverts fully.
This is a pretty funny idea. I really like the concept of a time limit... but I have to ask: why wasabi?

More
28 May 2021 21:44 #71286 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Lady justice new origin

This is a pretty funny idea. I really like the concept of a time limit... but I have to ask: why wasabi?

Because spinach is the go-to for this sorta thing and I wanted a bit of originality(don't get me wrong, I love spinach transformations, I just wanted a little distance for this) and wasabi is relatively common in Japan.

More
29 May 2021 18:06 #71295 by tsuper
The original idea was a shrine grants Marafuji and Kenzaki’s wish however Kenzaki just wanted Marsfuji’s wish to come true not knowing it will give her powers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thefirstone

• tsuper
More
30 May 2021 14:17 #71313 by rednecko
Replied by rednecko on topic Lady justice new origin
My idea is based on magical girl tropes. Ameri Kenzaki is a college student who finds a mask in a shop. The mask has had power for hundreds of years. Whenever the world needs saving, Ameri becomes Lady Justice. Her strength grows infinitely along with her bosom from an A to DD cup. Her clothes becomes the sexy clothes of Lady Justice and so does her confidence to wear a beautiful outfit like that.She moves at a normal pace at an average of Mach 2, but can go faster. The biggest concern is that her body is indestructible, but the outfit isn’t always that strong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsuper

More
30 May 2021 18:08 - 30 May 2021 19:40 #71317 by tsuper
I found out her boobs are g cups. I like this idea. Sorry I forgot to say this I’ve been playing around with the idea that Marafuji Enta causes Kenzaki Ameri to be transformed into lady justice. So the mask one as an example Marafuji gives Kenzaki the mask as a gift.
Last edit: 30 May 2021 19:40 by tsuper. Reason: New information
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko

• tsuper
More
01 Jun 2021 22:35 #71336 by tsuper
How do I do a poll?

• tsuper
More
01 Jun 2021 22:43 #71337 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Lady justice new origin

How do I do a poll?
Send me a private message.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds