Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

New image donated by Argonaut

16 Dec 2008 14:48 #14401 by admin
New image donated by Argonaut was created by admin
To accompany his new story Mightora (see the post in the StoryBank forum) Argonaut has commissioned a new artwork and donated it to the SuperWomenMania ImageBank. You can find the image in the Supergirls Inc. Gallery of the ImageBank. Many thanks Argonaut!

Click on the ImageBank link at the top/bottom of this page or go to www.superwomenmania.com/imagebank and then click on the Supergirls Inc Gallery link.

Admin II

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 Dec 2008 18:10 #14427 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Nice!
Wow!
What a great pic of your electro-based superheroine TGK and coloring job by LFan! I have enjoyed this character for a while now, she's sexy, strong and a schoolteacher turned Superheroine. -one of my fav types of alter-egos!- Impressive team-work guys, thanks for sharing this one with us, its awesome! :D

Fonzie

More
19 Dec 2008 15:53 #14460 by Zespara
Replied by Zespara on topic Re: New image donated by Argonaut
The Mightor artwork was fantastic. I've always enjoyed his artistic talents and the coloring is top shelf. 8) I also figured that she'd have gained the mask of Mightor as part of the transformation.

The only thing that I slightly disappointed by was that I always thought that Mightora would be more muscular seeings as she now possesses the power of Mightor. I figured that since he transformed from a slight boy to a tall, powerful man that Sheera would have a parallel transformation. I guess that it's just me, though, that enjoys that sort of thing.

Anyways, great job on the picture by all those involved!

Z

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds