Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A Real Life Superheroine Emerges!

02 Aug 2009 09:47 #16309 by mercblue22
A Real Life Superheroine Emerges! was created by mercblue22
Hello everyone,
I had to share this picture and story with everyone here as its something that shows the incredible things women out there can do!

This past week, my good friend Tiffani and her family were away on vacation. I'll let her tell you in her own words what happened next! (via e-mail)

"Hi all, I wanted to let you all know what happened on my vacation, and why I was a few days late coming back from it.
It's important to remember that everyone is okay, other than a few bumps and bruises. No one was seriously hurt.
What happened was that I was driving with my sons, Eric, Thomas, and William, when we were sideswiped by another car. We rolled into a ditch on the side of the car, almost on the roof. I was able to get out, but my sons couldn't.

I was frantic beyond belief. I tried and tried to lift or push the car enough so that I could get them free. There was no one around to help me. I knew I had to do it, I had to save my sons. But I didn't have the strength. I kept shouting "No, NO!" as my frustration grew. I tried one final time to move the car, my emotions exploding out of control. That's the last thing I remember.

The next thing I know a paramedic was putting a blanket around me and telling me that my sons would be okay. Apparently, I had lost control and blacked out. Thomas said that he saw what happened. He said he saw me push the car from a 45 degree angle, with the roof nearly on the ground, back onto its wheels. I don't remember any of that.

As you all know, I wear a heart monitor. The doctors studied my heart from during the accident. They found a period, lasting for almost a minute, where my heart rate was over 250 beats per minute. They think that's when I lost control.

That's why I was a few days late, the doctors wanted to run some tests on me. By the way, the doctors say that my heart is doing fine. So no need to worry."

This, IMO, is one of the greatest things I have ever been apart of! Tiffani gave permission to tell her story here and she's a mere 5'0, 110lb woman. Her doing this goes to show you that real life superwomen do walk the earth and you never know when they will appear!

So, to honor my friend, I have done a picture of what probably occurred when Tiffani blacked out during her incredible feats of strength moment. I am new to Poser and for some and hope you guys enjoy this, Tiffani is definitely my Hero!

Fonzie

img268.imageshack.us/i/tb1b.jpg/
img80.imageshack.us/i/tb2d.jpg/
img151.imageshack.us/i/tb3.jpg/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mercblue22
  • mercblue22's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Aug 2009 22:45 #16317 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: A Real Life Superheroine Emerges!
That sounds like it could be the opening chapter of one of our stories!

More
03 Aug 2009 05:04 #16319 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Re: A Real Life Superheroine Emerges!
LOL,
Yea, it kind of does, doesn't it? :) My friend Tiffani never heard of this place but was excited to hear that I wanted to post her incident here for everyone to enjoy. I just hope the pics do her incredible feat justice...

Fonzie

• mercblue22
  • mercblue22's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds