Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!

07 Jul 2012 03:41 #27777 by Tara_Tainton
I just discovered the member galleries here! Started putting together a superheroine themed album to share my favorite snapshots from my super fun superheroine roles played in video. Would love your comments! And thank you for all your own creative scene ideas I'm bringing to life for you now! xoxo!

Check 'em out in the member galleries... I'll be adding to them with each new video fantasy I fulfill. More adventures ahead! :laugh:

...Fulfilling Your Fantasies
www.TaraTainton.com
www.TaraTaintonXXXVideo.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: random_guy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tara_Tainton
  • Tara_Tainton's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Jul 2012 10:10 #27800 by random_guy
Awesome! Can't wait!

If you haven't bought Tara's clips over at Clips4sale you should definately check them out!

More
08 Jul 2012 12:28 #27803 by italy877
I bought your Wonder Woman transformation video and i loved it! i know ive said this before but ill say it again, Tara you are one beautiful and powerful Superheroine! So freagin sexy!! keep them coming :)

More
09 Jul 2012 21:27 #27818 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic Re: Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
The costume is a big part for me. It should look sexy, but not slutty. I think "classy" is a good word. Plus you gotta have the cape. And not some cruddy rag, either, but something flowy and elegant that just screams "powerful woman."

More
09 Jul 2012 21:31 #27819 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic Re: Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
Also, if you like the whole transformation theme, then one of my favorite aspects is watching the girl "experiment" with her powers; like she just barely discovered them and wants to see what they can do. Then she gets all powerful and aroused at the thought of what she's capable of. Hubba hubba!

More
11 Jul 2012 16:25 #27848 by peterso20

veggicidal2 wrote: The costume is a big part for me. It should look sexy, but not slutty. I think "classy" is a good word. Plus you gotta have the cape. And not some cruddy rag, either, but something flowy and elegant that just screams "powerful woman."

Totally agree with this! This is exactly what I look for in a superheroine and her costume!

More
13 Jul 2012 03:59 - 13 Jul 2012 03:59 #27863 by Tara_Tainton
Replied by Tara_Tainton on topic Re: Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!

veggicidal2 wrote: Also, if you like the whole transformation theme, then one of my favorite aspects is watching the girl "experiment" with her powers; like she just barely discovered them and wants to see what they can do. Then she gets all powerful and aroused at the thought of what she's capable of. Hubba hubba!

Fantastic input! I've covered all the bases, thanks to my new friends here who are already supplying me with great scene ideas and details I'm filming from. I've got all you named and more in my new video released tomorrow!

And I would love to hear your ideas on how to use my very official cape! :cheer:

www.TaraTainton.com
Last edit: 13 Jul 2012 03:59 by Tara_Tainton.

• Tara_Tainton
More
13 Jul 2012 22:18 #27872 by Tara_Tainton
Replied by Tara_Tainton on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
Just added a slew of photo snapshots to the galleries from my latest Wonder Woman feature scene (two scenes actually!) just released this morning! I'm so very proud of my sexiest work yet... thanks to a genius request sent in from my new SuperWomenMania forum friend!! ...clothes ripping, slow transformation, flaunting my superpowers, feats of strength, and sexy seduction await! :P

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

www.TaraTainton.com

• Tara_Tainton
More
14 Jul 2012 01:38 #27875 by www1969
Oh, my...

More
14 Jul 2012 03:00 #27876 by bionic25
Replied by bionic25 on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
I would like to officially raise my hand and nominate "Bionic Tara" as your next heroine choice!

More
14 Jul 2012 03:51 #27877 by Esteban

www1969 wrote: Oh, my...

I second this. Deeply.

More
14 Jul 2012 08:51 #27878 by www1969
I'm so mesmerized by the beautiful creature in the sexy Wonder Woman costume that I'm only now noticing that this is someone who not only acts out VERY specific erotic fantasies on request but someone who also has a large poster of the great, lamented TV series Chuck in her dining room. The fact that such a woman actually exists in real life is a bit too much for my tiny brain to comprehend. I have to go lie down now.

Meanwhile, everybody go buy the video so she'll make more. Please.

More
15 Jul 2012 13:05 #27879 by random_guy
Replied by random_guy on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
EVERYONE MUST BUY THIS LATEST VID!!! Downloading mine now after purchase...

More
15 Dec 2012 23:33 - 15 Dec 2012 23:33 #29711 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!
I've bought the clips and they're great. I can't find the images from the member gallery though. Are they still up?
Last edit: 15 Dec 2012 23:33 by Agent00Soul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigbrian

More
16 Dec 2012 06:41 #29716 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!

Tara_Tainton wrote: I just discovered the member galleries here! Started putting together a superheroine themed album to share my favorite snapshots from my super fun superheroine roles played in video. Would love your comments! And thank you for all your own creative scene ideas I'm bringing to life for you now! xoxo!

Check 'em out in the member galleries... I'll be adding to them with each new video fantasy I fulfill. More adventures ahead! :laugh:

Hello Tara. Where can I find your snapshots in the members gallery here? What is the name of the folder? Thank you. :-)

More
16 Dec 2012 12:48 #29719 by Esteban
It actually looks like the folder isn't there anymore.. does this have to do with the problems SWM faced lately, or has it just been deleted?

More
16 Dec 2012 13:18 #29720 by fats
the folders are still there, i need to do a few things to make them live, it's has taken me longer to get the member galleries transferred from the old incompatible software to the new software.

fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 Dec 2012 14:28 #29721 by Esteban
Okay, no pressure. Thanks for your effort :)

More
17 Dec 2012 01:57 #29724 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Snapshots from My Favorite Superheroine Roles!

fats wrote: the folders are still there, i need to do a few things to make them live, it's has taken me longer to get the member galleries transferred from the old incompatible software to the new software.

fats

Thanks! At your convenience of course...

More
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds