Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Tanji Johnson

11 Jul 2013 04:07 #32201 by Dru1076
Tanji Johnson was created by Dru1076
I found a series of images that, while not everyone's cup of tea, might be of interest to some of you.

Unfortunately, my 'smart'phone is very limited, and I can't post a link, or attach files to my posts, so all I can do is steer you toward the gallery. This involves a little mucking about, but I think it's worth it.

Go to gallery.rxmuscle.com and at the bottom of the page is search engine for competitiors. Search for Tanji Johnson, click on the link and you'll find a long list of competition galleries. She's been competing for years. The gallery of the 2011 Olympia is the one I think you'll find interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dru1076
  • Dru1076's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Jul 2013 14:57 #32204 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic Tanji Johnson

Dru1076 wrote: Go to gallery.rxmuscle.com and at the bottom of the page is search engine for competitiors. Search for Tanji Johnson, click on the link and you'll find a long list of competition galleries. She's been competing for years. The gallery of the 2011 Olympia is the one I think you'll find interesting.

Is this the gallery you were meaning and the pic set?

gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=7...&bodybuilder=1123#13
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
12 Jul 2013 00:20 #32210 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Tanji Johnson
Yes, that's the gallery I meant. Thnks for posting a link for me, dude.

One of these days I'll get myself a real phone again, and I'll be able to contribute a little more easily to these forums. In the meantime though, I'm very limited in what I can do around here.

• Dru1076
More
12 Jul 2013 03:19 #32212 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Tanji Johnson
There have been a lot of bodybuilders and fitness models over the years who have done- i am supergirl or wonder woman pictures.

Don't think its a great version of it.

That said the phonebooth is a really nice touch.

More
12 Jul 2013 03:44 #32213 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Tanji Johnson
It's nothing more than an outfit for her fitness routine in the contest. Just a novelty really. As you say Castor, several women have done routines in outfits like this. It isn't really a photo-shoot as such.

If anyone's interested, I'll dig up a few more.

• Dru1076
More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds