Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 2 - The Sequel

30 Sep 2019 02:36 #65143 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
I hear ya.  Gotta be careful with commissions.  I paid for a 10 page multi image comic a while back.  Through DA I believe.  Had some luck with single images from him.  Then paid around $200 for the 10 pages.  Time came and went.  Emails were sent and some terse responses of 'just chill out' were received.  Probably a year later I received the art.  My biggest issue was that he was still posting tons of new art on his DA page yet never had time for my art.  Other peoples commissions were being done but not mine.  Last 4 of 10 pages were basically sketches and not the quality I expected.  Buyer beware.  The artist is still active.  

Gincognifo, Lordsnot, Foxtrot3D, and PoserHobbit I can vouch for getting the job done in a timely and quality manner.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gincognifo
The topic has been locked.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
03 Oct 2019 23:39 #65189 by Sarge395
Another favorite is PG.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Lulu, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, cristian01984, guimachajo1
  • Sarge395
More
03 Oct 2019 23:42 #65190 by Sarge395
May as well add some more while I am scrolling through my most recent PG collection of cosplay.

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, SCOTT R, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, Brad2, guimachajo1
  • Sarge395
More
04 Oct 2019 01:19 #65191 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
Well if we are posting Powergirl.
How about my favorite AZ Powergirl

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, SCOTT R, rednecko, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Brad2, guimachajo1
More
04 Oct 2019 03:13 - 04 Oct 2019 03:14 #65192 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
The guy with the gun can't shoot for crap. He's got the two biggest targets around and he hits there?  He'll be lucky if she doesn't take his head off.

Shadar

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 04 Oct 2019 03:14 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, SCOTT R, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, cristian01984, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
05 Oct 2019 01:01 - 05 Oct 2019 01:03 #65214 by Klaus
Replied by Klaus on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
Since there's a power girl trend and Shader found this funny, here's a little image from somewhere on the web that should be amusing.

Last edit: 05 Oct 2019 01:03 by Klaus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Brad2, guimachajo1
More
05 Oct 2019 17:08 #65224 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
LOL, that was the storyline on Buxom Gal from Supermegatopia! She's one of the older characters; an ordinary woman who was given a breast enhcancement by aliens (because they were bored, and "Hey, what are they odds that this could possibly give her superpowers and enable her to excape our ship.")Her body is a giant capacitor. She generates power on her own, and absorbes any form of energy thrown at her. This energy fuels flight, lazer-eyes, super strength, and general not-gonna-die-when-you-shoot-me toughness.Her moniker comes from the fact that any energy she absorbs get stores in her breasts-- and the rahter pervy newsreporters whom happen to live in Supermegatopia. Part of the reason she became a superhero was to get enough exercise to keep them small enough for her to see around (And because she hopes to someday get the attention of her favorite superhero.)
Buxom Gal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Agent00Soul
More
05 Oct 2019 20:22 #65226 by shadar
A shot of Melissa fighting the elements during a windy day on set. 

Two things are confirmed:

1) That iconic blue leotard is really the only necessary clothing. Something any Supergirl fan already knew. The skirt is just decoration and a nod to tradition. 

2) Skirts, as much as some of us like them, are sometimes a pain in the ass if you're the one wearing them. Whether it's a windy day or just flying over someone's head.

Perhaps a few days like this helped push Melissa toward wanting a more secure outfit for Season 5. Gets windy in Vancouver in November/December. 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Agent00Soul, Gargamel
  • shadar
More
09 Oct 2019 21:00 #65249 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel

lojack wrote: LOL, that was the storyline on Buxom Gal from Supermegatopia! She's one of the older characters; an ordinary woman who was given a breast enhcancement by aliens (because they were bored, and "Hey, what are they odds that this could possibly give her superpowers and enable her to excape our ship.")Her body is a giant capacitor. She generates power on her own, and absorbes any form of energy thrown at her. This energy fuels flight, lazer-eyes, super strength, and general not-gonna-die-when-you-shoot-me toughness.Her moniker comes from the fact that any energy she absorbs get stores in her breasts-- and the rahter pervy newsreporters whom happen to live in Supermegatopia. Part of the reason she became a superhero was to get enough exercise to keep them small enough for her to see around (And because she hopes to someday get the attention of her favorite superhero.)
Buxom Gal

I believe there was a She-Hulk analogue in Supermegatopia named Rinoa.  She was, needless, to say, a rhinoceros. The Magnificent Milkmaid from White Lightning Productions also made cameos from time to time if memory serves.
More
09 Oct 2019 23:37 #65250 by shadar

lojack wrote: LOL, that was the storyline on Buxom Gal from Supermegatopia! She's one of the older characters; an ordinary woman who was given a breast enhcancement by aliens (because they were bored, and "Hey, what are they odds that this could possibly give her superpowers and enable her to excape our ship.")Her body is a giant capacitor. She generates power on her own, and absorbes any form of energy thrown at her. This energy fuels flight, lazer-eyes, super strength, and general not-gonna-die-when-you-shoot-me toughness.Her moniker comes from the fact that any energy she absorbs get stores in her breasts-- and the rahter pervy newsreporters whom happen to live in Supermegatopia. Part of the reason she became a superhero was to get enough exercise to keep them small enough for her to see around (And because she hopes to someday get the attention of her favorite superhero.)
Buxom Gal

We all have our reasons to get some exercise, but this one is pretty unique: get lazy and you'll never see your feet again. 

And in backwards logic, given that her powers are all fed from the energy in her boobs, NOT exercising makes her stronger. 

Great stuff...

Shadar
  • shadar
More
28 Oct 2019 01:20 #65404 by shadar
"Drop and give me a thousand!"

This is a drawing that can suck you into every corner and curve, especially the expressions. 

Here's the story as I imagine it...

PG is trying to improve her relations with the military. So she agrees to go through Marine Basic Training to learn what it's like to become an Infantryman. I mean, how hard could it be for a Kryptonian?

Unfortunately, she is just now discovering, on day one, that Basic is as much psychological as it is physical. She's getting the whole "screaming, fanatical Drill Instructor" treatment. Something you can only truly appreciate if you've been there. 

Likely she shot her mouth off (as she is wont to do, especially sarcastically) and the DI is going to get control RIGHT NOW. After a few dozen very creative and overly descriptive insults, liberally punctuated with the foulest of curses, he ends with: "Drop and give me a thousand!"  Naturally, the ground is covered in muddy water. 

The various emotions on the men's faces as they watch her (or try very hard not to) are absolutely outstanding. Whoever drew this had serious talent when it came to facial expressions. I suspect it may be an old Rockwell painting or the like that's been photoshopped, but it could be original art.

Whatever the source, you can get lost in this picture...

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, slim36, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, reddofnonnac, Gargamel, RD, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
28 Oct 2019 09:54 #65405 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
The artist is Greg Horn and he is a Master at the craft

greghornart.com/products/power-girl-pushup
More
28 Oct 2019 17:43 #65407 by shadar

Markiehoe wrote: The artist is Greg Horn and he is a Master at the craft

greghornart.com/products/power-girl-pushup

His stuff is incredible... here's his take on a famous Star Wars scene with a very interesting version of Leia who looks superhumanly strong enough to actually take care of a monster like Jabba.

Once again, I love the expressions on the bystanders. That seems to be a Greg Horn speciality. 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa
  • shadar
More
28 Oct 2019 20:43 #65409 by Klaus
A power girl page is always a good page.
More
10 Nov 2019 17:37 #65548 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
Power lifter cosplays as Wonder Woman.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rivet, Sarge395, shadar, steelknight3000, Woodclaw, Artnico, jyache, fats, aguilauno, reddofnonnac, TwiceOnThursdays, guimachajo1
More
10 Nov 2019 20:23 #65552 by shadar
For Laura Vandervoort fans, here's a Youtube video that collects a lot of her many scenes as Supergirl on Smallville. An enjoyable 16 minutes or so. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, aguilauno, Markiehoe, TheOne25, RD, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
20 Nov 2019 18:07 #65656 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
She's not doing a good job of protecting her secret identity at the gym. A superwoman outfit for sure...

The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Sarge395, Cerebasan, Ravens_ghost, rednecko, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, TwiceOnThursdays, veggicidal, TheOne25, cristian01984, minseokkim, guimachajo1
More
22 Nov 2019 06:57 #65665 by shadar
Hold That Pose

One of the hard parts of photo shoots is when the model is asked to "hold that pose".

In this case, Supergirl has frozen in this position, one foot on the ground, bent backwards with a 20 ton boulder over her head while the photog takes a few shots. 

All of which shows just how easily she can toss around such weights. 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, erikphandel, TheOne25, cristian01984, Gincognifo, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
22 Nov 2019 16:19 #65667 by guimachajo1
Replied by guimachajo1 on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
This image of Shadar. It reminds me of a short story that I wrote over 15 years ago based on a photo of Victoria svelted which was lying face down on the beach with a golden bikini. looking to the camera.I wrote it as if it were a mermaid.
when I see the image hung by shadar I can think of a version in which she was a superwoman. or that instead of one you find two.
When I find the story first and make that new version, I will publish it. always and when the administrators give their approval
More
22 Nov 2019 19:01 #65669 by shadar

guimachajo1 wrote: This image of Shadar. It reminds me of a short story that I wrote over 15 years ago based on a photo of Victoria svelted which was lying face down on the beach with a golden bikini. looking to the camera.I wrote it as if it were a mermaid.
when I see the image hung by shadar I can think of a version in which she was a superwoman. or that instead of one you find two.
When I find the story first and make that new version, I will publish it. always and when the administrators give their approval

Speaking of Victoria Silvstedt, whether as a mermaid or a Velorian, she very much looks and dresses the part:

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, TheOne25, cristian01984, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
24 Nov 2019 21:07 - 24 Nov 2019 21:09 #65702 by Sarge395
Some images off of DeviantArt.  CuttertX with some superstrength. And nicely fitted SG costume by rorilorid  Then a well made body suit by Gincognifo.  

Last edit: 24 Nov 2019 21:09 by Sarge395.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, AlbertC, Raa, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, Klaus, Shalandor, Gincognifo, guimachajo1
  • Sarge395
More
08 Dec 2019 05:21 #65810 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel
possible pose for undercover supergirl 

similar to the backlit Number 6 from BSG

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, rednecko, aguilauno, reddofnonnac, Monty, cristian01984, guimachajo1
More
08 Dec 2019 13:05 - 08 Dec 2019 13:07 #65815 by Klaus

An image of Hilda, the Amazonian Velorian protector from an angle that flatters her powerful back.

Last edit: 08 Dec 2019 13:07 by Klaus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, reddofnonnac, guimachajo1
More
18 Dec 2019 20:58 - 18 Dec 2019 21:02 #65939 by shadar
A very tall Velorian, dressed in their typical flight uniform, sitting in a small hatch exposed to hard vacuum on Deck 7 of a Scalantran starship.

Sometimes you just need to get away from the noise and busyness of the ship and get some quiet and "fresh air", so to speak. 

I love the intersection of hard SF and superwomen!

(BTW... The ceiling is low because this is a Scalantran ship -- they are hobbit-sized -- and, of course, Velorians are very tall. But the Scalantrans love having Vels travel with them -- always for free -- given they can defend the ship if they are unfortunate enough to encounter a heavily-armed privateer. Of which there are plenty out near the Rim.)

Shadar

Last edit: 18 Dec 2019 21:02 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, Lulu, Klaus, guimachajo1
  • shadar
More
18 Dec 2019 23:21 #65946 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic A few Images 2 - The Sequel