Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

21 May 2020 20:41 #68094 by fats
Hi all.

To kick off the third  "A Few Images" thread here is a picture that might spark some memories or even a new story of two.

Fats

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Woodclaw, Raa, Ravens_ghost, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, CANNNNIS, tranquinha, Monty, TheOne25, gth, Gargamel, cristian01984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
22 May 2020 23:42 #68109 by shadar
Anyone have a talent for coloring and have a little time to play around. This drawing would be pretty cool in color. 

Don't know who the artist is, but he's very good. (I say he given the pose.)

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Brad2, erikphandel

More
23 May 2020 00:41 #68112 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

shadar wrote: Anyone have a talent for coloring and have a little time to play around. This drawing would be pretty cool in color. 

Don't know who the artist is, but he's very good. (I say he given the pose.)

Shadar

The signature doesn’t look like his, but the art feels like Ed Benes.   Might be someone from his studio, there are a lot there with this style.   I confuse him and Ivan Reis, and it could be Reis, or one of the other Reis’ that work in the studio, the signature could be “Reis”.  (The signature is on the building below her right hand.)

But, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m lousy at this sort of thing.

More
23 May 2020 16:52 #68119 by slim36

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, shadar, steelknight3000, aguilauno, Markiehoe, gotham_knight, cristian01984

More
24 May 2020 03:29 - 24 May 2020 03:30 #68132 by slim36
A vision of superhuman alien perfection she hears your pulse increase in anticipation.  She smiles as her pheromones take effect.

Last edit: 24 May 2020 03:30 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, Markiehoe, TwiceOnThursdays, cristian01984

More
24 May 2020 07:47 #68133 by shadar

slim36 wrote:

This pict reminded me of this tweaked pict where I envisioned the "ball" being made of an ultra-dense steel wrapped around a tiny bit of white-dwarf core that weighs dozens of tonnes.

This Velorian athlete tries to make a show of handling it as if it's an ordinary ball, although the muscle tension of her body gives her away. So does the earthquake-grade THUD of the ball hitting the ground, which knocks people out of their seats in the stands.

But it makes a pretty good ball for a bunch of Protectors playing Scrumbles. (Think Rugby, but played by invulnerable people with super strength and flight ability on a much larger field.) The games are not considered safe for Terrans to attend without being behind armored barriers, even in the stands, given that spectators at a Scrumbles game can get clocked by flying bodies and pounded around by earthquake-grade shaking forces. And a loose ball is heavy enough to flatten military armor.

But with two dozen oiled-up Velorians on the field playing their hearts out, it is a remarkable sight.

Shadar 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, steelknight3000, slim36, Markiehoe

More
26 May 2020 10:49 - 26 May 2020 11:04 #68181 by slim36
Distracted by the photographer, and thoughts of her next instagram post, the model has carelessly leaned back and cracked the concrete column with a hair flip.   This accident may be cause for detention and remedial training at the supermodel academy.

Last edit: 26 May 2020 11:04 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Monty, cristian01984, wedgeinator

More
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds