Amount

Webpage Changes

04 Sep 2008 05:09 #13486 by Random321
Webpage Changes was created by Random321
"Things are a changing..."

Project Super Woman

I for one love the update ~ cleaner ~ more professional ~ focus on the content. However, as always I'd like to hear your feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Sep 2008 22:42 #13491 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: Webpage Changes
I do like the new update. However, can you still preview the videos? I loved being able to look at the six or seven pictures from the video to really decide if I wanted it or not. However, I don't see that feature anywhere on the new site. I really hope that feature is not gone!!!!

More
05 Sep 2008 18:12 #13497 by ProjectSuperwoman
Replied by ProjectSuperwoman on topic Re: Webpage Changes
Thanks for the kind words regarding the new look! We've heard from a good number of people that they like it better! :D Regarding the previews, fear not Mr. Monkeybone! We understand people like that feature and we have plans to keep it! We're still doing a little housekeeping with the new design so we ask you to be patient till we reload all them back in there. But if you wanna see that we're not lying, if you goto the videos page ( www.projectsuperwoman.com/videos.php ) , you'll see the PREVIEWS icon for the Super Michaela video which will pull them up. Eventually, all the content will have the little mangifying glass next to them for the previews!

I do like the new update. However, can you still preview the videos? I loved being able to look at the six or seven pictures from the video to really decide if I wanted it or not. However, I don't see that feature anywhere on the new site. I really hope that feature is not gone!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds