Amount

Project superwoman question

14 Jan 2009 16:35 #14696 by mo
Project superwoman question was created by mo
Hi Random - I've gotta ask, do you have any plans for a video release with your new actress in the Supergirl costume....that sneak preview photo that was posted on the board was a real tease!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2009 17:20 #14722 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Project superwoman question
Hi MO ~

Good News ~ The webpage was just updated!
More Good News ~ The update is a new Shay superheroine stand alone short so we're back to life.
The Good News You're Looking For ~ Yes, the next video, which I'm working on now/next has the new actress in it as the star. It's coming along well so far. This one might be a longer video with more story and action. I think there are some fans around here that are going to like it a great deal.

We did this Super Shay short because we got to the end of an evening of shooting and had a fair bit of spare time. At first we were thinking of doing this as a photo story, however, (as almost always) I felt it would be more fun to do it as a video. It’s lighthearted and a bit corn ball and might have come off as more serious in a photo story but with all the gloom and doom at times in life and recent comics I felt it would be fun to have a throwback to a more lighthearted short.

The thief just so happened to have some C4 sitting around on the floor?
Why were there red boots in the apartment he was burglarizing?
Why does the guy look like such a spaz flailing around when she “sits” him down?
What did she do with him after the cuffing?

More
24 Jan 2009 21:55 #14741 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: Project superwoman question
Woah - Super Shay is super hot! Grat work Random:)

More
03 Mar 2009 07:31 #15024 by carlosandy
Replied by carlosandy on topic Re: Project superwoman question
Hi Random, May I know when the new video will be release in Project Superwoman?

More
02 Apr 2009 18:56 #15335 by Random321
Is it still april fools? No? Hmm... well something might happen on the page today. 8)

More
03 Apr 2009 05:13 #15341 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Project superwoman question
So she destroys the laptop in one scene and then it reappears right after?

More
03 Apr 2009 07:12 #15342 by Random321
:oops: <shhhhhh!> Don’t tell anyone else.

I know I know. I spent hours editing and re-editing trying to find a way to work around that screw up during filming. However, the only way to do it in any logical way was to have the "smock" come on and off at random and that seemed just as bad.

Total flub on my part during filming, and I can't exactly go back and shoot it now. That room as it was is actually gone ~ that part of the building was gutted and turned into offices.

Really pissed me off too ~ because I thought it was one of my better productions thus far ~ other than that.

Was it so bad a glitch that I have to give a refund? I really could use the money to hire a director, director of photography, a costumer, makeup artist, choreographer, producer, light and sound expert, prop master, and most importantly a continuity hawk at my next shoot ~ rather than it just being me. haha

More
04 Apr 2009 03:38 #15353 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Project superwoman question
Not a big deal. Wasn't sure anyone else had noticed.

More
17 Apr 2009 21:17 #15456 by FrankW
Replied by FrankW on topic magically repairing laptop
Personally, I loved the magic laptop! It's minor mistakes like these that make the work that much more endearing. :wink:

I noticed it immediately, and it gave me a good laugh, but it didn't detract from my appreciation of the movie. Keep up the great work!

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds