Amount

Dear random and new goddess

11 Feb 2009 08:05 #14872 by bessex
Dear random and new goddess was created by bessex
I love both your sites. But i'm hoping one of you have a bionic babe in skirts and hose more often. When i download a action film i expect action which is a no brainer. And hot girls in short short or skirt and hose. Tired of girls in pants i've seen that and it dont do much in the daydreaming department. Beside it wont take away the hardcore butt kicking i expect from your film but it does add too it. Thank for reading and giving us great films. Also can both of you give the sites of the actresses who work on your films so i might throw a little kudos to them too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bessex
  • bessex's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Feb 2009 17:57 #14874 by bionic25
Replied by bionic25 on topic Re: Dear random and new goddess

I love both your sites. But i'm hoping one of you have a bionic babe in skirts and hose more often. When i download a action film i expect action which is a no brainer. And hot girls in short short or skirt and hose. Tired of girls in pants i've seen that and it dont do much in the daydreaming department. Beside it wont take away the hardcore butt kicking i expect from your film but it does add too it. Thank for reading and giving us great films. Also can both of you give the sites of the actresses who work on your films so i might throw a little kudos to them too.

I second that my friend!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds