Amount

Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2)

24 Apr 2009 20:43 #15564 by Random321
Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2) was created by Random321
Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter is online! In perhaps the fastest turnaround time on a short for me I'm happy to announce the release of this new PSW short. Mindy is a more in character in this second short, and yes, I wouldn’t rent that monster SUV without putting it to use so there is some heavy lifting.

Be sure to watch to the end past the credits ~ and enjoy the tiny bonus bar bend!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Does it look better in motion? I think so!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
24 Apr 2009 23:31 #15567 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2)
Wow part 2 already, that was quick! Once I read the update, I had to see it straight away. And yet again you delivered.

Great work once again R321 and team. Ashley is smoking HOT!!!! Love the power pose. Hope we get to see loads more of Ashley. How about a photo session, that would be nice.

Once again great work!

Gooner 8)

More
28 Apr 2009 07:01 #15596 by mo
Hi Random - what a movie! Those effects just get better and better and Ashley is absolutely smokin':) I agree with Gooner, love the poses and as for that sneak preview at the end....I can't wait....

More
28 Apr 2009 13:27 #15598 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2)
hi random,

i just thought it was brilliant too i really love when mindy lifted that 4 x4 car looking forward to future films

thanks

dave

More
28 Apr 2009 23:19 #15605 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2)
Hi Random,

I am totally agree with the other members!

Absolutly well done!!

I hope, she has Laser vision in further movies.

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks.

:D :D :D :D

More
05 May 2009 22:21 #15630 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic The best of the best !
Hui Random ! Hi Everybody !

After this long interruption of Superwomenmania's forum probably due to a technical problem, I wanted to make some comments about "Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter"
Words are missing to tell how fantastic this short video was for me. :) You've done exactly what I was looking for many years. A sexy super strong woman showing her strength dressed with very feminine clothes and high heel. I especially love the moment when she lift the SUV and the plan filmed her feet when she lifted the alien. :shock:
That was your best video, you're going better and better.
I'm very impatient to see the next part !
Thanks for your great job.

Nicolas. :D

More
05 May 2009 22:53 #15631 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel: Close Encounter (Part 2)
I enjoyed it. Good stuff.

Would love to see flight powers and the new costume.

What else I'd like to see is a simple modeling shoot video with her just posing and glancing at the video camera in that sexy business outfit. Then she slowly takes off that white buttoned down shirt to reveal parts of her Supergirl costume. Flash and she has the boots on and skirt. She slowly hovers until her bust is just above eye level of the photographer. He is stunned and stops taking pictures. She winks and tells him to continue but he is too stunned. "Don't make me get angry" she tells him. To make her point she sends a beam of energy towards him and at a few other objects in the room. He gets the point and the flashbulb starts snapping again. "Ok, enough pictures, time to play" She puts her hands back on her hips and fires a beam at the video camera.

You don't need to see the photographer in my opinion.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 May 2009 00:39 #15712 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Nice!
WoW!
I just purchased both MM clips and I have to say, impressive job there Random! I really liked the actress playing MM and how she gained her strength in the first clip. Not to mention, all the strength scenes, my favs! I can't wait to see more from this series and the costume you have in store for her. :D

Good stuff!

Fonzie

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds