Amount

PSW Is Back On The Rails!

21 Jul 2009 15:34 #16202 by Random321
PSW Is Back On The Rails! was created by Random321
PSW is back and our heroines are busy saving railroad workers from out of control trains, falling pipes, and having to lift those heavy rails into place at the site of a new railroad bed.

I’ve been slammed and away from my computer at night for the last while, but I’m back! This first photo set update today was an effort to get my “feel” for editing back. Still photo manipulations is where I started years ago and I like to go back now and then since it’s so much easier and it often creates ideas for what might be brought over to video.

Ashley and Shay will be back in videos soon. I might do one more photo set update before we hit the ground running again.

In this one I’m particularly proud of the train stop, crane catch, and flying/soaring picture. It’s fun to show off some strong poses in a behind the scenes fashion, and also some edited heroic images.

RandomFX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
21 Jul 2009 23:17 #16205 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: PSW Is Back On The Rails!
Quit that dang job then! We need more videos. :)

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
22 Jul 2009 23:37 #16210 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Re: PSW Is Back On The Rails!
I just love that costume, great job :)

More
07 Aug 2009 22:35 #16345 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: PSW Is Back On The Rails!
That costume has really grown on me too. It was originally meant to be done as a “one off” kind of thing, but I might try and find something to do with it story wise since it ended up looking better than I expected.

Many of you have noticed we posted another update! I’m glad we are getting things back on a roll here. Next up will be a villain video (shay) that should be a fun one. I am getting ahead of myself however.

This very latest update is mostly a primary color update and features my current computer wallpaper (so there has got to be at least one good one in there).

There are a few pictures that are inspired by a limited edition bust that came out last year which I wanted to have some fun with. There are other pictures that are like the second edition of that same bust line that just came out that I found amusing. There are also a bunch of flying pictures that folks like Sarge should enjoy.

More to come! Oh boy!

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds