Amount

Updates and Questions

13 Jul 2005 07:04 #1753 by Random321
Updates and Questions was created by Random321
I just posted a new image to the T35 page. I have six more images waiting in the wings. The next few I think you all are going to like.

S-Girl Versus Dark S-Girl seems to have become a very popular theme since I started this little photo story. I will not call it a glut of photo stories that are out there because I just can't see it getting old. However, after the next six I'm going to have to decide if I should blaze new trails toward greener pastures. (I enjoy being ahead of the curve rather than behind.)

So ~ what do you all think?
New characters? New photo 'story'? Back to single images snapshots? Or just keep going with more of the current and try to add in a big twist?

Also ~ I'm starting TAFAC. The Adara Fans Anonymous Club. We will be a grassroots organization pushing for the return of Adara.
Of course I like all the other girls just as much ~ but I'd enjoy seeing Adara around again. Anyone else in?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
19 Jul 2005 01:35 #1803 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic Re: Updates and Questions
Hey Random have a question, are you going to add any updates to your Mandi story? I would love to see the conculsion of that even if its only in text form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds