Amount

2 superheroines in the same movie!

15 Feb 2010 05:16 #18245 by wise_z01
2 superheroines in the same movie! was created by wise_z01
Something different on the new-goddess website: 2 superheroines in the same movie! watch the trailer on the site:
www.new-goddess.com/movies.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wise_z01
  • wise_z01's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 Feb 2010 03:04 #18263 by cfludd2001
Replied by cfludd2001 on topic Re: 2 superheroines in the same movie!
Like everyone else, I grew tired of the repetition of there videos. However, I got super excited when I saw that he was finally doing something different. I've been writing to that guy at New-Goddess about teaming up two heroines for awhile. I'm going to buy a subscription later on tonight. I hope its got some great scenes to jerk off to :D

More
20 Feb 2010 20:30 #18298 by superheroinebabes
Replied by superheroinebabes on topic "HEROIC DUO" - New!
"HEROIC DUO" - New! (14 min. 50MB)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Superheroines Pink Angel and Star Woman are teaming up to capture an evil man determined to dominate the world.

• superheroinebabes
More
22 Feb 2010 06:04 #18318 by cfludd2001
Replied by cfludd2001 on topic The Heroic Dud
I watched Heroic Duo and was totally disappointed. There wasn't anything worth jerking off to. I thought this video was going to be a team up of two superheroines, working together to stop the villian like Electra Woman/Dyna-Girl. Instead, it was your usual new-goddess video and if you've seen one, unfortunately, you've seen them all. I won't give away the details (in case, you really like new-goddess work), but the story follows like all of new-goddess and the other heroine doesn't show up to nearly the end. I wouldn't have been as annoyed with this if we had actually seen the heroines together throughout the film. I know what to expect from new-goddess, they're are so many great scenarios they could've done with two heroines e.g. how cool would it have been to see two heroines clobbering the bad guys at once? Instead, that screen cap of the two heroines is the only time they are together in the film and that was it. What a waste of time.

More
22 Feb 2010 14:07 #18319 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: The Heroic Dud

I watched Heroic Duo and was totally disappointed. There wasn't anything worth jerking off to. I thought this video was going to be a team up of two superheroines, working together to stop the villian like Electra Woman/Dyna-Girl. Instead, it was your usual new-goddess video and if you've seen one, unfortunately, you've seen them all. I won't give away the details (in case, you really like new-goddess work), but the story follows like all of new-goddess and the other heroine doesn't show up to nearly the end. I wouldn't have been as annoyed with this if we had actually seen the heroines together throughout the film. I know what to expect from new-goddess, they're are so many great scenarios they could've done with two heroines e.g. how cool would it have been to see two heroines clobbering the bad guys at once? Instead, that screen cap of the two heroines is the only time they are together in the film and that was it. What a waste of time.

That sounds like false advertising on New Goddess' part. Thanks for posting this review and making us all aware of it.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds