Amount

Another one bites the dust...

05 Jul 2010 19:01 #19676 by angels
Another one bites the dust... was created by angels
Julie & Friends/AK showed an update on the tracker. I don't know if I just hadn't looked in awhile, but it looks like this one is gone as well.

Lfan, I know this has been brought up before and I'm sure you have 1000 things higher up on your to-do list, but is there a way to update the updates tracker or would that take upgrading the entire board?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Jul 2010 00:02 #19712 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Superior Girl?
Since the JulieVelor site appears to be done, does anyone have the chapters for his Superior Girl story? It has always been a favorite of mine, and I would like to keep a copy if the website is going away.

Alexa

More
30 Sep 2010 13:18 #20438 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Another one bites the dust...
Julie of Velor has been a sub-domain of InfinityBridge.com, which is down right now because of a missed payment. Tarot and I have the files, and will reload the site if we can get ownership transferred. If not, we'; set up a new version of Infinity Bridge and try to link Julie of Velor to that; I have contact information for AK.

--Brantley Thompson Elkins

More
01 Oct 2010 02:49 #20440 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Another one bites the dust...
For something like an ubergirl fan page, you might as well just use google's free sitebuilder than bother with the whole rigamaroll of owning/paying for your own URL IMO. So what if your URL is "sites.google.com/hugeinvulnerableboobs"? It's free! (Pretty sure you can just upload all your existing files and be done with it).

More
01 Oct 2010 04:25 #20441 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Another one bites the dust...
This isn't just a fan page; it's a huge and complex site. Infinity Bridge files are full of complicated interlinks, embedded pictures, even sound files (for Mac's Conversational Velorian). More sophisticated than a lot of sites of more recent vintage. AK's Julie files are pretty sophisticated too; better than I could do.

More
01 Oct 2010 05:57 #20442 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Another one bites the dust...
I didn't mean to disrespect your site. I'd just say don't underestimate what google (and I'm sure there are others) can give you for free. 100MB of free space is a lot, and it can handle everything you just spelled out and more - including databases, forums, etc.

I'm not making a commission on it or anything, I'm just passing along a tip that worked for me. In my other life, I used that free google site thing to put together a pretty robust portfolio site, and there's zero unwanted ads or branding on the page, etc. Best of luck.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds