Amount

Our NEW Super Girl!!

31 Aug 2010 03:31 #20172 by accomics
Our NEW Super Girl!! was created by accomics
Howdy folks!

I didn't want to steal Stormy Tempest's thunder, so I thought this would go over better as a separate announcement.

After receiving many requests and emails from members of this forum we have decided to put together a NEW ubergirl character! This will be the first heroine we have created exclusively for our film universe, though she will be named after one of our old Paragon characters. She will at least possess the powers of flight, near invulnerability, super-speed and super-strength... perhaps others as she discovers her capabilities.

This new heroine will debut in the next Stormy Tempest movie that we are filming in the next few weeks. Her scenes will introduce her character and show how she acquires her abilities, and she will give her powers a test drive against some villains. If successful, she may spin off into her own series after that.

Our new heroine will be played by our latest discovery, the gorgeous and talented Aliya Hayes. Aliya makes her CultRetro acting debut in Stormy Tempest: Rogue Justice playing a space patrol Magistrate, so if you're interested in seeing her perform you can check her out in that while it's available... though she will play a much different and completely separate character in the next film.

We're excited by this opportunity to play around with some ubergirl effects shots. We've got lots of great stuff mapped out. Should be fun!

Here's the poster with Aliya Hayes. She's the blonde.
(Nicola Rae is Stormy Tempest)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks for lookin'!
AC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• accomics
  • accomics's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Aug 2010 04:50 #20174 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
Promising news indeed! Hopefully, the community here will support the project. FYI, to everyone, I've seen the video of the new girl in question and she is quite lovely. Twill make a fine ubergirl, methinks!!

Also, thanks to ACComics for listening to the fans here and going out of their normal comfort zone to give us more of what we want! As for her name....former Paragon heroine? Hmm....

Diamond....Thunderfox....Fem-Paragon....Starbolt?

ElF

Howdy folks!

I didn't want to steal Stormy Tempest's thunder, so I thought this would go over better as a separate announcement.

After receiving many requests and emails from members of this forum we have decided to put together a NEW ubergirl character! This will be the first heroine we have created exclusively for our film universe, though she will be named after one of our old Paragon characters. She will at least possess the powers of flight, near invulnerability, super-speed and super-strength... perhaps others as she discovers her capabilities.

This new heroine will debut in the next Stormy Tempest movie that we are filming in the next few weeks. Her scenes will introduce her character and show how she acquires her abilities, and she will give her powers a test drive against some villains. If successful, she may spin off into her own series after that.

Our new heroine will be played by our latest discovery, the gorgeous and talented Aliya Hayes. Aliya makes her CultRetro acting debut in Stormy Tempest: Rogue Justice playing a space patrol Magistrate, so if you're interested in seeing her perform you can check her out in that while it's available... though she will play a much different and completely separate character in the next film.

We're excited by this opportunity to play around with some ubergirl effects shots. We've got lots of great stuff mapped out. Should be fun!

Here's the poster with Aliya Hayes. She's the blonde.
(Nicola Rae is Stormy Tempest)

This image is hidden for guests.

Thanks for lookin'!
AC

More
29 Sep 2010 19:39 #20435 by lfan
AC --

Was wondering if any news on the project? Previews? Timeframe? Just curious....

ElF

More
01 Oct 2010 21:10 #20456 by accomics
Replied by accomics on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!

thanks to ACComics for listening to the fans here

You're welcome. We are always eager to hear what people would like to see. Gargantarama the Comic Book exists because of feedback from giantess fans and thier willingness to support a title dedicated to giantess content. Makes you wonder if there are enough ubergirl fans to support an ubergirl title, eh?

Diamond....Thunderfox....Fem-Paragon....Starbolt?

nope... nope... nope... nope.... :)

any news on the project?

We nearly killed everyone involved in the filming so far when we shot for 4 hours in Florida's nearly 100 degree heat about 2 weeks ago. We finished all of the Stormy Tempest stuff with Nicola Rae, but we have yet to film most of the ubergirl scenes with Aliya. We plan to film again in late October after it cools down to finish up the movie. Trying to get atleast part of it out by the end of the year if possible.

Previews?

We're rolling out a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff over the next few weeks, and we now have a daily photo thing on Flickr which you can get to from our site at www.CultRetro.com . That's likely the first place you'll see a preview.

Later,
AC

• accomics
More
27 Oct 2010 18:50 #20741 by accomics
It looks like we're going to be shooting the ubergirl scenes for Stormy Tempest: Fight for the Future in early November with our new heroine played by Aliya Hayes, so... last chance for requests!!!

I'm not sure how much more we can squeeze in, but let us know if we're missing anything important. Basically the scenario is our heroine will be outnumbered, facing multiple enemies, and she mops the floor with them while test driving her new powers. So far in the script we've got..

invulnerable to laser blasts
super speed attacking multiple enemies
invulnerable to point blank energy attack
superior show of strength
shattering a metal weapon that explodes in her grip
one arm lifting a villain and tossing him through the air
invulnerable to a stomach punch
tornado spin at super speed
lots of flight and hovering over Orlando
flying with a car and tossing it

...and our usual sense of humor tossed into the mix.

Not to mention all of the fighting and action that Stormy Tempest herself will bring to the party. Should be fun stuff, but we might be able to squeeze in more if the masses speak.

Later,
AC

• accomics
More
27 Oct 2010 22:14 #20742 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
Great news, that sounds like a film I will certainly buy, I bought the latest Stormy Tempest, and thought the actress looked great. I have an idea for the heroine to bend a steel bar around an enemy pinning his hands or arms together, or his legs to stop him escaping. I hope it shouldn't be too difficult to write into the script, doing the SFX may be more difficult. Glad to see this film getting made, I hope you get good sales, in the hope of a Ms. Victory film being made. :D

More
28 Oct 2010 01:58 #20744 by lfan
Thx, for the post guys and even if no one is posting, I think it's exciting news for our community. As for our heroine, I'm a sucker for origin stories where the heroine gains her powers for the first time, but if you're already using an established character, that's probably not able to be written in.

As for specific feats, invulnernability (bullets) and bending of cell bars are two classics that people seem to like around here....

Hope that helps...

ElF

More
28 Oct 2010 20:23 #20745 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
That's very good news ! Thanks for offering oportunities to make some requests. :D :D

For my part, I vote for :

- superior show of strength
- flying with a car and tossing it
- shattering a metal weapon that explodes in her grip

And lot of more feats of superstrength ! :!: :!: :!:
Thanks.

More
28 Oct 2010 22:48 #20747 by accomics

I bought the latest Stormy Tempest

Thanks for your support!

I have an idea for the heroine to bend a steel bar around an enemy pinning his hands or arms together

We can probably make that work.

I'm a sucker for origin stories where the heroine gains her powers for the first time

Great. That's what this is... the origin of a new "super" girl. She's a normal girl for the first section of the film. She's not an established character, she's just using an old name from a Paragon comic that no one likely remembers anyway. But other than recycling the name, everything about this character is new.

invulnernability (bullets) and bending of cell bars

Aliya is facing alien's outdoors, so no cell bars or bullets this time... though the aliens do attack her physically and with laser weapons and she is invulnerable to both.

For my part, I vote for : superior show of strength, flying with a car and tossing it, shattering a metal weapon that explodes in her grip

All of those items, along with all of the others mentioned in the previous post, are already part of the script. Sounds like we're on the right track then!

Later,
AC

• accomics
More
29 Oct 2010 03:45 #20749 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
Any chance of including her knocking a guy out, or at least down, with her breasts? Basically, the idea would be that she's so strong that a swing of her tits can pack as much power as a heavyweight boxer's fist.

More
29 Oct 2010 06:48 #20751 by Sarpedon
Replied by Sarpedon on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
I would like a scene where she uses her super-speed to change from her normal clothes into her superheroine outfit before going into action. :D

More
30 Oct 2010 02:16 #20756 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
Yeah I agree with you Sarpedon lets have a transformation in there. Have her whip off her glasses and transform into the heroine.

Good luck with the shoot.

More
22 Feb 2011 00:12 #21756 by lfan
No word from ACComics on this, but it looks like there is SOME movement on it:

www.flickr.com/photos/cultretro/5456684562/in/photostream

Can't say I really dig the costume -- looks like Evil Knievals's (sp) sister. Still, she's very easy on the eyes...maybe ACComics will share some news soon....

ElF

More
03 Mar 2011 03:55 #21838 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Re: Our NEW Super Girl!!
Great to see the actress in costume, hoping it will be even better to see her in action.

More
04 Mar 2011 20:01 #21887 by lfan
Status Update! Been trading emails with the ACComics guys and they are well into the production with all the shooting with Aliya completed. They are still editing the final product which will be released in several chapters over the course of several month (I would imagine). Unfortuately, we ubergirl fans might have to wait to see Aliya, as I was told she doesn't show up with her powers till one of the later chapters. Am trying to coax them into a few sneak peeks, but we'll see....

Some other good news is while we're waiting for that, they will be putting out a new giantess animation type film which features a former AC Comic giantess (no, not garganta) versus none other than Yankee Girl! Here is a sneak peek....

And of course, more Ghost of Garganta is on the way too for you giantess fans! Looks like some pretty good content on the horizon by Cult Retro Films....

ElF

This message has an attachment image.

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds