Amount

Next Global Crisis - Training Room

12 Sep 2010 18:43 #20261 by nextglobalcrisis
Next Global Crisis - Training Room was created by nextglobalcrisis

Cannot believe nobody is talking about this here, first vid and she totally kicks his butt, it was so hot. Really hope to see more if it is like this.

nextglobalcrisis.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nextglobalcrisis
  • nextglobalcrisis's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Sep 2010 20:11 #20263 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
1. Didn't know it existed
2. From the trailer, it doesn't look like she kicks his butt very much

I'm just saying....

ElF

Cannot believe nobody is talking about this here, first vid and she totally kicks his butt, it was so hot. Really hope to see more if it is like this.

nextglobalcrisis.com

More
12 Sep 2010 22:57 #20264 by nextglobalcrisis
Replied by nextglobalcrisis on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
1. Fair enough.

2. Yes the trailer plays it in a way that doesn't tell you the outcome. It's a really good fight, where she starts slow but then dominates from halfway onwards. Really enjoyable, if you are someone who rejects any adversity for the heroine whatsoever then maybe you wouldn't like it, but even then there are some lovely high spots. After beating the crap out of him she sits on his back and applies her lipstick, very nice. These guys seem willing to make the kind of videos that people here will enjoy, but if they are never given encouragement from this side of the community then I wonder how long that will continue.

• nextglobalcrisis
More
13 Sep 2010 00:04 #20266 by wwchem2
Replied by wwchem2 on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
I bought it and really liked it!

In the beginning she gets beat up but the tables turn and she whoops his ass and looks sexy as hell doing it!

Very nice body on that girl and she has radiation powers too!

There is definately something there for us!

More
13 Sep 2010 00:23 #20267 by lfan
Thx for spoiling it!! :P Seriusly, that's fine and it def sounds more appealing than the trailer indicates. I agree that the producers need to be encouraged by the community. I don't know if they see the feedback here (maybe you are the producer), but it would help if they post updates and perhaps share some insight and solicit comments. Hopefully, they would like to contribute more to the forums than just marketing their site, but if its on topic and promotes the 'girl power' concept, I would give their vids a shot....

ElF

2. Yes the trailer plays it in a way that doesn't tell you the outcome. It's a really good fight, where she starts slow but then dominates from halfway onwards. Really enjoyable, if you are someone who rejects any adversity for the heroine whatsoever then maybe you wouldn't like it, but even then there are some lovely high spots. After beating the crap out of him she sits on his back and applies her lipstick, very nice. These guys seem willing to make the kind of videos that people here will enjoy, but if they are never given encouragement from this side of the community then I wonder how long that will continue.

More
13 Sep 2010 10:16 #20270 by nextglobalcrisis
Replied by nextglobalcrisis on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
Well I have to declare a certain interest in that I have been talking to the producer since this stuff came out, and we live in the same country. I do stick up for the girl power side and they seem happy to make more of that. They don't seem to want to make only peril or only power based stuff, just stuff that is interesting storywise, so if people here are interested then I'm sure they'll make more.

• nextglobalcrisis
More
15 Sep 2010 16:27 #20294 by boomstick_si
Replied by boomstick_si on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
Hello, I'm the director/editor over at Next Global Crisis. A customer of ours recommended that I check out this forum, as you guys would probably like much of what we do. I notice that a couple of you have already bought our latest video, Training Room #1. We're very grateful for the nice comments, and totally open to suggestions or discussion of our films. Many thanks!

More
15 Sep 2010 17:12 #20295 by lfan
Welcome aboard and thank you for making a great first post in introducing yourself and asking for feedback, rather than putting on your marketing hat right out of the gate!

On a couple of people's recommendations, I DL'd the clip and thought the concept of the training room was good! All acttion -- very little wasted dialog or 'fluff time', except for introducing the opponents, but that is necessary I would agree.

I personally, didn't like the characters or their powers. As you can imagine from this site, I prefer the hands-on supergirl-type of powers -- superstrength, speed, etc. While the fight was choreographed well and I loved the HD quality, the nature of their powers wasn't really my cup of tea.

As for suggestions, like I said I dug the 'Training Room' but maybe turn it into a 'Test your powers' room having a scientist record and gauge the supergirl's powers. Brief example:

I think done properly with cool cinematography like you have would be very neat

My $.02 and welcome aboard!
ElF

Hello, I'm the director/editor over at Next Global Crisis. A customer of ours recommended that I check out this forum, as you guys would probably like much of what we do. I notice that a couple of you have already bought our latest video, Training Room #1. We're very grateful for the nice comments, and totally open to suggestions or discussion of our films. Many thanks!

More
15 Sep 2010 18:01 #20296 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Re: Next Global Crisis - Training Room
Welcome on the forum :)

Don't go "totally peril" like many other sites, just my 2 cents xD

I liked the end of this video :D

More
17 Sep 2010 14:23 #20321 by boomstick_si
Thank you both for the warm welcome!

@lfan: Cheers, we appreciate it. The format for future Training Room videos will be similar, but occasionally we'll alter the rules of the fight or the type of challenge the heroine must face. We're sorry you did not enjoy Suki or Sebastian Luner, but we like variety and I'm sure there will be something in there that caters for your tastes. You'd probably like Miss Freedom, who's our 'Girl of Steel', and the most powerful heroine in Elite Force. We'd love to put her in the Training Room some day, but she's already kicked major butt in the finale of Episode 4 (which also features another heroine in a fight with a twisted villainess). As for the 'test your powers' idea, we like it in principal but it would depend on the character and the type of props we could get.

@Helstar: Our plan is to not be "totally" anything. It is all about story, and the power/peril should only support that. There's a balance to be found.

More
17 Sep 2010 16:41 #20322 by superheroinebabes
Replied by superheroinebabes on topic The Training Room
One thing makes the video AWESOME - Her skin TIGHT spandex purple unitard! She looks FANTASTIC in it!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

- PREVIEW THE VIDEO

• superheroinebabes
More
27 Sep 2010 01:06 #20404 by boomstick_si
Replied by boomstick_si on topic Next Global Crisis • Training Room #2
Hello, just a quick update to let you know we've released Training Room #2:

This is the first time we've had two superheroines fight each other. We would love to know what you guys think!

More
24 Oct 2010 17:38 #20714 by boomstick_si
Hello, just a quick update to let you know we've released Training Room #4:

Bluebird faces her instructor, Shadow, in a fast and furious fight which leaves them both exhausted. Shadow clearly has some affection for Bluebird, who is one of his most promising students - but that does not stop him from showing her who's boss!

I thought you guys would enjoy this particular vid because, although Bluebird does not ultimately win, she dominates the first half of the match and refuses to give up. She cleverly uses combo attacks to gain the upper hand, and only loses because of a split-second lapse in judgment.

So, check out the trailer, and please let us know your thoughts!

More
03 Jan 2011 21:37 #21196 by boomstick_si
Happy New Year from Next Global Crisis!

We recently released Training Room #6, and I think many of you will really enjoy it. Here's the trailer:

At over nine minutes, this is our longest Training Room video and features the return of one of our first (and most popular) superheroines, the beautiful Powerstar! Armed with her formidable Energy Punch, she takes on the Super Strength of Captain Liberty in a special 'Best of 5 Knockouts' match. Those of you who like to see a strong superheroine using her abilities to challenge, struggle against, and eventually defeat an equally strong opponent, will hopefully get the biggest kick out of this. Powerstar is a feisty, no-nonsense heroine and her opponent is arrogant and charismatic, enjoying every opportunity to seize the spotlight. The battle is fairly even, and each fighter has several opportunities to gloat - especially the heroine when she wins! We've added some cool sound effects whenever the combatants use their individual superpowers, and Powerstar's costume is my personal favourite.

@Helstar: If you liked the ending of Training Room #1, then you should love the ending (and indeed much of the rest) of this video.

@lfan: The powers in this video are very much the "hands-on supergirl-type" that you (and I'm sure many visitors to this site) prefer. I hope the characters are more to your liking, too.

So, check out the trailer and please let us know your thoughts!

More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds