Amount

Bad Grrls Super Girls section updated

22 Jan 2011 21:00 #21311 by mikeshoe
Bad Grrls Super Girls section updated was created by mikeshoe
Hey folks -- I got a great contribution from a friend of Bad Grrls that's gone into the Super Girls section that you might want to check out. Someone commissioned some comic book pages a while back which he graciously offered, and they're on display for your viewing pleasure. I'd love to know what you think and what you'd like to see more of in the various sections.

www.badgrrls.com

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikeshoe
  • mikeshoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jan 2011 20:30 #21325 by lfan
Fantastic update Mike....look forward to the continuations.....

ElF

Hey folks -- I got a great contribution from a friend of Bad Grrls that's gone into the Super Girls section that you might want to check out. Someone commissioned some comic book pages a while back which he graciously offered, and they're on display for your viewing pleasure. I'd love to know what you think and what you'd like to see more of in the various sections.

www.badgrrls.com

Mike

More
16 Feb 2011 22:55 #21710 by mikeshoe
Replied by mikeshoe on topic Bad Grrls links
By the way, I've been updating the links sections in Bad Grrls a little bit, and if anyone can think of good sites to put in there (and preferably exchange links with), I'm certainly all ears. I know you guys probably have a ton of super girls sites in mind that I can add.

• mikeshoe
More
28 Feb 2011 00:55 #21781 by mikeshoe
Replied by mikeshoe on topic Re: Bad Grrls Super Girls section updated
Hey there,

For anyone who's got a compatible site and wants to exchange banners, just let me know and we'll work it out. I've got a couple of banners on the front page that I think are fairly compact size-wise for you to use if you'd like. Just let me know -- I've got a handy contact link on the front page for your convenience.

Also, if you've got some names you can recommend for good (preferably affordable) artists who do work in the various amazon genres I present, by all means lay 'em on me. And if you're an artist and you'd like some pub through Bad Grrls via your own gallery, again, I'm easy like Sunday mornin'. 8)

Take care,

Mike

• mikeshoe
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds