Amount

Recommended superheroine videos

09 May 2011 12:08 #23050 by canarysong
Recommended superheroine videos was created by canarysong
Hi, I know there are several sites featuring superheroine videos, where you either pay to join the site and access the films or you purchase individual films. I'd be interested in recommendations for any particularly good videos from SWM members.

Like most of you (I assume), I'm not interested in "peril"-type material - I like my superheroines to be strong, dominant and to always come out on top! Are there any videos that particularly fit the bill?

Many thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• canarysong
  • canarysong's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 May 2011 13:51 #23051 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
The SuperheroineFilms website (part of the SuperSexyHeroine little network) has some good material, otherwise I don't know.

More
09 May 2011 14:57 #23054 by martinblasick
Replied by martinblasick on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
My better half, Natasha, and I are in the process of creating a new video series based on an original character. Stay tuned for upcoming episodes of Cher Noble. We're both big fans of ubergirls (watched Catwoman last night) and with some gentle urging from a couple of folks from here at SWM we're taking the plunge.

I only recently got what peril means. I am a fan of a great ubergirl and don't like that aspect messing up a great character. Honor, commitment to ideals, superpowers are the things that engage me. That goes for villains just as much as for heroines.

I picked up the newest clip by projectsuperwoman.com and can heartily recommend it. It might be just the kind of thing you're looking for. There's an evil twin kind of twist which lets the actress play opposite types and builds relationship. I'm ready to see what happens next.

More
09 May 2011 17:58 #23057 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
I think if you wanna see ubergirl type of stuff, the Project Superwoman vids are the best. While the SuperheroineFilms stuff has good looking models, its basically her walking around in costume with a throatlift....

My $.02
ElF

canarysong wrote: Hi, I know there are several sites featuring superheroine videos, where you either pay to join the site and access the films or you purchase individual films. I'd be interested in recommendations for any particularly good videos from SWM members.

Like most of you (I assume), I'm not interested in "peril"-type material - I like my superheroines to be strong, dominant and to always come out on top! Are there any videos that particularly fit the bill?

More
09 May 2011 19:29 #23059 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos

canarysong wrote: Hi, I know there are several sites featuring superheroine videos, where you either pay to join the site and access the films or you purchase individual films. I'd be interested in recommendations for any particularly good videos from SWM members.

Any particular power you are looking for? What do you want the superheroine to do? We all have our individual takes so, depending on the answer to these questions, will determine what to look for.

More
10 May 2011 12:03 #23072 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Hi there! I would definitely recommend Projectsuperwoman.com - plenty of awesome videos there:)

More
14 May 2011 17:24 #23138 by canarysong
Replied by canarysong on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos

mo wrote: Hi there! I would definitely recommend Projectsuperwoman.com - plenty of awesome videos there:)

Hi, I've been looking at the PSW site. They have quite a few titles, are there any particular ones you would recommend? I'm more interested in the ones which have the heroine confidently overpowering human adversaries than in fighting aliens.

Many thanks.

• canarysong
More
14 May 2011 19:47 #23139 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Try these:
Ultimate Girl: Bracelet at:
www.superheroinefilms.com/

Super Shay: Foolish Thief at
www.projectsuperwoman.com

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Random321

More
15 May 2011 09:01 #23150 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Thanks Mo. I think Aubrie Attacked, Power Play: Explosive, Super Sierra: Revival, & Amp: Power Struggle fits that bill well too - there are others - but those come to mind first (and I might be a bit biased). Hope you like whatever you find Canaryson.
Thanks Mo!

More
18 May 2011 02:02 #23189 by naked.superpower
Replied by naked.superpower on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Hi! Here's something you might like:
ineffective punches etc

some bullets bouncing

hope it helped
The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, Sarge395, peterso20

• naked.superpower
More
18 May 2011 02:21 #23191 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Here's a place to find and upload clips.

SuperHeroineClips

More
27 May 2011 12:23 #23274 by canarysong
Replied by canarysong on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Hi, thanks for the various suggestions.

I've watched a couple of the PSW videos and they're really good - must have taken a lot of hard work. A couple of ideas - sometimes the villains are overpowered a bit too quickly, it would be nice to see them try (unsuccesfully, of course!) repeated attempts to defeat the heroine. And dialogue is important - a little taunting and sarcasm from the heroine can go a long way - stuff like "You really think you can hurt me?" or "Let me show you how weak you are."

One scene worth checking out is from an 80s movie called "Hundra" that some of you may have seen (if not, try to get hold of a copy, it's great!) Hundra is a sort of female Conan and, at the start of the film, there's a big fight scene where she defeats about 10 antagonists.

Afterwards, she's a little tired and hungry (as you get when you've just slain 10 burly warriors) and starts to eat a chicken leg. Behind her, one surviving foe staggers towards her, holding a huge rock above his head which he plans to bash her with. She hears him coming, turns, and holds off the rock with one hand while still holding the chicken leg in the other hand. As he tries to overpower her strong arm, she casually takes another bite of the chicken. Finally, the weight of the rock is too much for him, he topples backwards and it conks him on the head.

It's a very funny scene (Laurene Landon is marvellous as Hundra) but it's also a superb demonstration of her strength and dominance. The sort of thing it would be nice to see in a superheroine video if anyone's reading this!

• canarysong
More
29 May 2011 06:58 #23301 by FrankW
Replied by FrankW on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Here's the scene.
www.youtube.com/user/wrestleme12368#p/a/u/3/avRHJqACIEo

canarysong wrote: Hi, thanks for the various suggestions.

One scene worth checking out is from an 80s movie called "Hundra" that some of you may have seen (if not, try to get hold of a copy, it's great!) Hundra is a sort of female Conan and, at the start of the film, there's a big fight scene where she defeats about 10 antagonists.

Afterwards, she's a little tired and hungry (as you get when you've just slain 10 burly warriors) and starts to eat a chicken leg. Behind her, one surviving foe staggers towards her, holding a huge rock above his head which he plans to bash her with. She hears him coming, turns, and holds off the rock with one hand while still holding the chicken leg in the other hand. As he tries to overpower her strong arm, she casually takes another bite of the chicken. Finally, the weight of the rock is too much for him, he topples backwards and it conks him on the head.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grayface, yaracyrrah

More
30 May 2011 10:39 #23315 by yaracyrrah
Replied by yaracyrrah on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
That's one of the stupidest fight scenes I've ever watched, but the strength feat at the end is very cool.

More
31 May 2011 11:26 - 31 May 2011 11:34 #23336 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: Recommended superheroine videos
Wow.

Not even a footnote about the Steele movies?

I even put "SWM" on the rating panel.

Ok well....
Last edit: 31 May 2011 11:34 by Bully_pup. Reason: Can't figure how to embed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, inactive

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds