Amount

Is this a big insult to my intelligence?

13 Sep 2005 15:58 #2389 by admin
OK, enough is enough.

We've been running these forums, which you may well have noticed are COMPLETELY FREE to EVERYONE for some time now.

Sadly, it seems we're being used as a platform for people to get free advertising to a select, niche audience.

The purpose of Super Women Mania was to encourage more people to create and share new material to share with those of us who "enjoy" super women. That's why we heavily promote the SGI Story Workshops. The various authors give of their time to create ORIGINAL works and they do it for NO REWARD. We then make these ORIGINAL CREATIONS available to EVERYONE at a cost to them of NOTHING.

It costs money to set up and host a website. It takes time to maintain and contribute (time and skill, which could be applied to other, PAID work, but isn't because, hey, we love Superwomen and the Superwomen-loving community)

We publish the stories, and get MINIMAL feedback. Yet - and here's the point, folks - people seem to be queuing up to pay UNJUSTIFYABLY LARGE monthly fees to websites that do not seem to provide wholly ORIGINAL content. AND WE, IDIOTS THAT WE ARE, GIVE THEM FREE ADVERTISING!!!!

Where are the posts from members asking if they can contribute something financial towards the running of this or any of the other FREE sites in this genre?

Where's the posts saying, wow, I'd happily fork out $15 a month for this site and its content, so thank you so much for making it free and covering the "costs of the bandwith" etc?

Ach, what's the point? How many great sites have disappeared because the talented, generous people running them have just become totally disheartened?

This is not a threat to close this site, or to remove any posts or ban any posters (YET). It's a frank admission of anger and disappointment.

That's all for now. Go and get your credit cards out and run to www.totalfuckingripoff.com for stuff you could have had free somewhere else a couple of years ago. Webmasters, don't forget to post here how great your site www.totalfuckingripoff.com is. Hope you make a lot of money from your "love" of this genre, you c***s.

(To those who contribute to this site, apologies.)

Sad, angry admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Sep 2005 16:43 #2391 by lfan
Admin --

Understand your frustration wholeheatedly. As a former 2-year webmaster of a "free content" site, Supergirls Inc., I was often disappointed by the lack of contributors and even feedback on both the sites as well as the forums.

What was baffling to me especially were the artists. All nice chaps (and some good friends still), but getting them to contribute/send in stuff was often like pulling teeth, despite the free publicity they were getting (not to mention several followup commissions that I know of). It was free advertising for them, which I did and did not expect anything in return, maybe just an occassional "Theme Gallery" contribution. There were some contributors that did of their own free will (thx, JJ, Drew, and others), but I usually had to pay commissions for the themed galleries to fill the gaps. Fine! But when my last themed gallery (which you never saw) was proposed I ZERO entries. Similar vein with my call out to authors....finally as Greg closed the doors to ubergirls, I had enough and gave SGI the DNR order.

I'm not saying this as a pity party as I made my own bed and did it of my own volition. But I see the same pattern happening over here now at SWM. For those who relish this genre, I urge ya'll to get off your arses and post, contribute, whatever! The story contests have gotten a lot leaner over the past few, despite the guideline being only 1000 friggin words! 1000 words people! C'mon! I know people don't have the time always (I for one, am prob skipping the 1.5 entry for this reason) but that excuse is getting kind of old.

The genre certainly isn't dead --- supergirl comic released, Shehulk comic coming, SGI Workshops, ubergril on season premire of Smallville, Wonder Woman film in development, Super Ex, Steele sites, recent launch of supersexyheroines, Painkiller Jane series on Sci Fi, Darna TV series over in Phillipines, new-goddess.com, etc -- how come there is nothing to discuss or contribute? If everyone posted on this board once a week, it would be a flood of posts rather than hearing 5-6 people banter about trying to pathetically strike up converstation. Don't TRY to converse -- just converse!! Lest fans be sorry when one day, this URL redirects to a 404!

As for the pay for play debate, I'm not guiltless, as everyone prob knows my circuitous involvement with the Steeles and The Awakening. I guess I don't mind the "pay" argument as long as the author has made some effort in providing original content and simply not rescanned or repost files and videos (ala superstronggirls and ubergirls.uk). Supersexyheroines looks to be original content and I'll reserve my past judgments on them till I see the content. New Goddess and the Steeles both do a wonderful job of producing original content. For that matter so do most peril sites (not my cup a joe). I personally have no qualm with charging for it given the circumstances that its not retreads. But if people still wanna pay for that fine..... :roll: That being said, I will suspend update notices on the Steele sites out of respect for "admin" unless he says otherwise.

Which brings me to the heroes of the genre......CF, admin, Random, Shadar, BTE, etc. People that run sites exclusively dedicated to this crazy fascination we have and ask for nothing in return. Being on that side of the fence at one time, I know the time and effort it takes and how much enjoyment people get from it. So thank you all for your labors of love.....

....especially you, admin!

Peace
LF

OK, enough is enough.

We've been running these forums, which you may well have noticed are COMPLETELY FREE to EVERYONE for some time now.

Sadly, it seems we're being used as a platform for people to get free advertising to a select, niche audience.

The purpose of Super Women Mania was to encourage more people to create and share new material to share with those of us who "enjoy" super women. That's why we heavily promote the SGI Story Workshops. The various authors give of their time to create ORIGINAL works and they do it for NO REWARD. We then make these ORIGINAL CREATIONS available to EVERYONE at a cost to them of NOTHING.

It costs money to set up and host a website. It takes time to maintain and contribute (time and skill, which could be applied to other, PAID work, but isn't because, hey, we love Superwomen and the Superwomen-loving community)

We publish the stories, and get MINIMAL feedback. Yet - and here's the point, folks - people seem to be queuing up to pay UNJUSTIFYABLY LARGE monthly fees to websites that do not seem to provide wholly ORIGINAL content. AND WE, IDIOTS THAT WE ARE, GIVE THEM FREE ADVERTISING!!!!

Where are the posts from members asking if they can contribute something financial towards the running of this or any of the other FREE sites in this genre?

Where's the posts saying, wow, I'd happily fork out $15 a month for this site and its content, so thank you so much for making it free and covering the "costs of the bandwith" etc?

Ach, what's the point? How many great sites have disappeared because the talented, generous people running them have just become totally disheartened?

This is not a threat to close this site, or to remove any posts or ban any posters (YET). It's a frank admission of anger and disappointment.

That's all for now. Go and get your credit cards out and run to www.totalfuckingripoff.com for stuff you could have had free somewhere else a couple of years ago. Webmasters, don't forget to post here how great your site www.totalfuckingripoff.com is. Hope you make a lot of money from your "love" of this genre, you c***s.

(To those who contribute to this site, apologies.)

Sad, angry admin.

More
13 Sep 2005 17:03 #2393 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Is this a big insult to my intelligence?
Admin, I take your point. Maybe you should charge for advertising of pay sites.

My stories/site are/is free as a point of principle as much as anything else. I do it because I know I'm not the only freak in the world with my particular kink and I want everyone else who feels that way to share in the love. (Or, put it another way, I'm happy to help people with the same affliction as me to get the horn.) It's not heroism as Lfan says, as I don't think I'd make a cent as a pay site anyway.

As for the lack of posts, fair comment. Why don't people just post something under "wish she was super" etc.? Why don't, say, 5% of the people who download and read stuff from the story bank post their comments? Why can't people write and post a 1000 word story - even if its their first effort and they don't think it'll win? 1000 words!! I've seen longer shopping lists!

Also, maybe if the pay-site people also made the odd contribution to the forums by posting something elsewhere instead of being so cheeky...

By the way, that girl looks absolutely NOTHING like any of the Steeles. I know as I've studied all of them in great detail for long periods of time.

More
13 Sep 2005 17:21 #2394 by marknew742
Replied by marknew742 on topic Re: Is this a big insult to my intelligence?
SPAM is completely inappropriate for a site like this, and I hope the regular members recognize the difference between the generous, free contributions of those who write, cite and comment, and the commercial shills who use these forums for their own low purposes.

Hopefully our dear admin has some technological solutions to strike back at those who abuse this blue and pleasant land. And if not, may the Blogger be with them ... very soon.

More
13 Sep 2005 17:38 #2395 by lfan
I like the "blue and pleasant land"..... sounds so soothing.....

For what its worth, I don't really see the promotions of the Steeles, NG, SuperheroinesLive, and Supersexyheroiness, etc. as "SPAM" cause its on topic and I imagine would appeal to the majority of the crowd here based on the subject matter. I think the more content/participation in the genre (whether paid or not) is good -- and that includes posting to the boards.
That said, this is someone else's site and we should be respectful towards their concerns and wishes.

That's all I'll say on this matter.....

LF

....till I post again.... :P

SPAM is completely inappropriate for a site like this, and I hope the regular members recognize the difference between the generous, free contributions of those who write, cite and comment, and the commercial shills who use these forums for their own low purposes.

Hopefully our dear admin has some technological solutions to strike back at those who abuse this blue and pleasant land. And if not, may the Blogger be with them ... very soon.

More
13 Sep 2005 17:46 #2397 by marknew742
Replied by marknew742 on topic Re: Is this a big insult to my intelligence?

For what its worth, I don't really see the promotions of the Steeles, NG, SuperheroinesLive, and Supersexyheroiness, etc. as "SPAM" cause its on topic and I imagine would appeal to the majority of the crowd here based on the subject matter.

LF has a point. To the extent the poster is providing information this audience wants then there is an argument that it belongs here. But at some point information becomes bombardment.

Don't ask me where that point is; I don't work here. But I do want to keep it the kind of place where I don't have to step carefully around the ...

Oh, never mind about that. You know know what I mean.

More
13 Sep 2005 18:06 #2398 by admin
Lfan, Mark:

I'm talking about bare-faced cheek, using these boards purely for financial gain and not making any other contribution here or even acknowledging the fact that this is a free board for fans of the genre when making a sales pitch.

I'm not saying JonX (or Alexbutton or whoever it is) should stop posting, just that he/they should make a contribution to the boards beyond selling his/their pay-per-view site. The "plant" that started that thread is what I was refering to in the "insult to my intelligence" heading, btw. And $18 a month is profit-making, not covering costs. No discussion.

Lfan, you do not need to "suspend" Steele update posts. You make plenty of other contributions here and elsewhere and will always be welcome. We all love the Steeles. It would be nice if they also posted once in a while too, though. We are giving them free advertising for their pay sites too.

This site is not free to run. Some acknowledgement of this by "advertisers" would not hurt.

Sorry if anyone is offended. Pleasant lands need to be defended from exploiters otherwise they become less pleasant.

admin

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Sep 2005 19:25 #2399 by JonX
Hello,

I just saw this post by the Admin, and would like to just cover a few things because the site I am representing has been mentioned even before it's been launched!

First off, I'm a new comer to this website forum, as I've only been following it for a few weeks, and I have to say that I think it is a very very valuable resource and shouldn't go to waste. Guys, this is the only central resource that everyone can post thoughts, stories, images, etc, etc. I'll admit that there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity at the moment, but as I see it that's because the most seemingly busy rooms (the movies and TV) are quiet because there just isn't any activity to mention. I think that some of the other rooms feed off the activity of those rooms... I may be wrong, but it's just an opinion I'm offering.

I agree wholeheartedly with your issue that there is a lack of posts and it seems that many people are only posting for financial gain, whilst you're footing the bill. However, I think that if we took my girls website out of the equation, you have a very very valuable resource here and it's only because of this type of forum that websites like the Steeles, and like the New Goddess are springing up because we now have a central meeting point and those guys see that there is a bunch of people out there hungry for this orginal content.

I daresay that if it weren't for this and the forums before it, that there may not been a New Goddess, Steeles, and so forth.

So, I think that a little commerical interest is something that is inevitable, but I so think that all users of this forum should at least contribute and I'm as guilty of this as everyone and is something that I'll be looking to rectify very soon, because no-one gains if no-one puts in the hard work to make this a dynamic and uptodate forum.

As for the grievances about the amount that we are asking to become a member of the site, I was a bit disappointed because we haven't even launched yet and we are receiving criticism already. I never stated that we would be just covering costs, and that we wouldn't be making a profit, and I would like to point out that the costs in doing some of the photos shoots we've done, with the people that have come on-board to make this all possible adds up quickly. So I would like to vigorously defend the price in which we've set our membership at because I am very certain that everyone that does join up will thoroughly enjoy the superheroine's adventures.

Anyhow, I've written enough and need to go to bed!

Admin, I think you have done a commendable job with this forum, and I beg you to keep it going because it really is an invaluable resource. As the webmaster of a paid website I, as the Steeles and others are, in a difficult position because if we release content to these forums we are in effect promoting our websites, and if we don't we're neglecting them.

I apprecaite the position you're in, and may be the best way forward is to ban all posts from myself and all other paid website masters, and let the contributors to this website pass on the word. However I think it would be great shame because people like the Steeles and New Goddess make some terrific content and I think it would be detrimental to the whole genre if we as users weren't informed of updates and the their little worlds.

Finally.. (pant!), I would like to propose that you open up a PayPal donation account so that users, if they so wish, can donate to the upkeep of this forum on a monthly or random basis. I certainly would, and maybe if would be preudent if all the guys like myself that do have paid websites contibute to this on a monthly basis.

I'm off to bed now. I haven't read back through this mail so I hope I haven't offended anyone and I hope people don't pick apart my sentanceds to misconstrue my intentions - I think this is a great resource, and I sincerely hope you carry on, I will be contributing more (but not free images from my site because this could be promotion) and I believe that to help with the financial burden you could possibly open a PayPal donate account.

See ya!

More
13 Sep 2005 22:36 #2400 by admin
Jon:

First - thanks for coming back and replying.

Second - I'm not a businessman. You are. Your charges are between you and your customers, and I wouldn't criticise. Any flak you get for that is your problem as you set the charges. (btw, no-one ever complains about the cost of visiting/using this forum... wonder why?) My point was that you're definitely in it for the profit. Good luck to you, I hope you make a billion and employ thousands and boost the national economy with your huge tax payments etc. etc. etc.

Third - It's great that you see this site as a valuable central resource. It could be argued that this is because it offers stuff for its members other than adverts for pay-sites.

Fourth - (the negative point) - It would have been great if, other than promoting your site (perhaps, even BEFORE promoting your site) you had introduced yourself to our members and perhaps contributed a little something to one or two of the other forums. I still hold that not doing so is just taking the p*** to be frank.

Fifth - feel free to post here, promoting your business. I hope you make a lot of money from our forum and its members. But, please, contribute something else as well from time to time.

And finally - PayPal is out of the question. Those prudes won't allow any sites with sexually-related content, sadly. Jon (and everyone else - pay-site masters and humble fans contributing without hope of financial gain) will have to make their contributions by POSTING across the forums.

Hey Jon - how about saying thank you to us for the sign-ups we've already helped you secure by releasing a little preview content EXCLUSIVELY for our members? Contact me by the private messaging system of the forum and I'll explain how it might work. We'd host the material concerned so that only folks registered here would be able to view it. It'd be something for us... and a good advert for your business.

What d'ya say?

admin.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Sep 2005 01:15 #2401 by JonX
Admin,

Sounds like a reasonable request, and I'll contact you privately about releasing some content especially for the members of this forum.

Also, I'm not going to turn this into a slanging match, but I'll concede that yes, instead of just responding to messages about the girls I represent that I should've got involved earlier - granted. But I don't feel that I'm any different from a lot of other members of this website, yet along all the guys that are not registered and just peruse the website.

The girls have a lot to contribute to this genre and I see this forum as pretty much the only vehicle for doing so because it's the best website of it's kind out there. Not trying to big you up, its just a fact.

As for being a businessman... I'm not sure about that! I'm personally a fan first and foremost, and I was contacted to do the frontend of this website rather than other other way round so I think I'm exempt from what we in the UK term as a 'fatcat'!

Anyhow Admin, I'll be in touch to go about giving you guys some exclusive content. God knows we need it at the moment because I think we're going through a bit of a dry patch! Although, I did get to watch those Krystala videos!! Bit tame for me, not a sexy enough model, and the costume isn't to my taste, but the premise is there and I'm enjoying it!

Jon

More
14 Sep 2005 06:22 #2403 by ace191
As a member of three model airplane clubs and one model train club,
I very much understand where you are comming from. In all three of the
model airplane clubs, 90% of the work is always done by 10% of the members. I have taken my turn on the board of directors and have served my time in the 10% club. Now, I am the perfect member in that I pay my dues but I don't use the facility much. It costs alot to maintain a
600x60 foot asphalt runwaywith 400 ft overuns. We have to keep it weeded with the drag and local individuals are always cutting the fences or tearing down our gate to get illegal off road vehicles into the area. Late night desert parties get held there and from time to time they have even been so kind as to set our Ramada on fire (as opposed to the usual trash can fires).

The model train club is much smaller, just over 20 members but it is mostly the same thing 5 or 6 guys do the bulk of the work, but all of the members help out covering weekend run days and running during holiday lights. Some members are better at scenery, some are better at electrical stuff (that's me) and some can't donate their time, so they donate engines and rolling stock. It's really a great little group and if any of you ever make it to Scottsdale Arizona, stop by the McCormick Railroad Park (esp if you have kids, or our a big kid at heart).

Personally, I like to be kept informed on site updates, espcially those with
free samples as I have a standing agreement with my wife that I can
look at all the free stuff I want, but no paying for it (although, we are in negotiation over a couple of CDs that I may be able count against a XMAS present or two).

I for one GREATLY appreciate the work done by all the webmasters who run my favorite sites. It seems as soon as I like one like Supergirl Earth
Angel or Supergirls Inc they go belly up. I would like very much not to see this one go that way. As far as pay sites go, my dad always used to say "those who are smart enought to make it are smart enought to spend it."

Awhile back it was pretty clear that someone joined with the idea of getting a member's list no doubt to "Spam" us probably with a bondage site. As I recall, you basically told them where to go. There is a fine line between news, information and advertising. Why do you think stars make the talk show circuit to hype their latest movie, but when was the last time they said "and you can see it at the Biju for only 9 bucks, 6 before 7 pm.'

Will send you a separate e-mail on this and don't despair, from my standoint this site just keeps getting better all the time!

More
14 Sep 2005 10:32 #2414 by admin
Thanks for responding, guys.

Let's make one thing clear: I wasn't looking for money. I can afford the payments for the site. I just don't want to be taken for a ride (unless it's an ubergirl, in which case I do want to be taken for a ride, but that's another story.)

Jon, I never called you a fat cat. I just don't want to have to call you an Arthur Daley... Let's show more Ashes spirit, you and I (everyone pulling together) and less Peter Kenyon (grabbing what you can for yourself and screw the rest) ;)

(Apologies to anyone who doesn't understand the above paragraph.)

admin.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Sep 2005 11:23 #2416 by conceptfan
Hey admin:

I hope you won't mind me making this post...

FOR SALE:

1 length of rope. Several reasonably careful previous owners. Fifty quid o.n.o. Cash only.

Thanks.

More
14 Sep 2005 11:33 #2420 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Offer to help!
Hello all,
First off, I would like to thank everyone who puts in their blood, sweat, tears and $$$ to help make this forum a great place for superheroine content. I manage to find this place 2 nights ago, as I have been looking for a forum that primarily focuses on superheroines -Amazons is great too, but I like masked heroines the best- I'm not sure if anyone here -pther then lfan- knows me, but I am also the owner of 2 Superheroine Alter-Egos sites devoted to the best in female transformations. -I won't post the links in respect to admin-

I would also like to say that after running groups featuring superheroines for 4 years now, I know what its lick to be unapprieciated or feel taken advantage of. When you are doing the bulk -95%- of the uploading and getting very little praise/comments in return, it can be rather frustrating. I update monthly -free yahoo groups- and it takes me on average 4-6 hours to completely post all the comicbook scans/video clips for that month. And yes, it makes me made sometimes when only 2-3 people out of 500 comment, but, I just remind myself that I'm the one with the mammoth -and I DO me mammoth, over 1000 scans on my comp- female superheroine AE collection, so if I never posted again, I'd be happy on my own accord. -which would make me greedy, I know- So, I try to not let those lurkers bother m and focus on pleasing the 5 or so people who do care and admire my hard work and efforts.

Now, with all that said, I do want to ask admin if I could in some way, shape or form, contribute my own section here at his forum? -I specialize in superheroine transformations- that I could post some scans on a weekly basis or something -maybe I could have a folder of my own if there is room for a genre such as this- I love superheroines much, which is why their transformations intrique me. Again, its up to Admin if he'd like me to do that because if there is some way to give something back to this forum to help keep it fresh and keep people coming back for more, then I'll do it. :)

Please let me know and I'll gather 5-10 scans for my first post-

Fonzie

P.S. I'm always looking for superheroine stuff too -not into peril either- so, I can also post links to sites that some here might not know about.

More
14 Sep 2005 11:59 #2423 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Offer to help!

I won't post the links in respect to admin-

Fonzie (h-e-yyyyyyy),

You've misunderstood me. Please, please post the links!!!! Please post news of your updates.

I just don't want to be a free advertising service for paid sites without any kind of acknowledgement... (Thought that was clear, sorry if it wasn't.)

We'd all love to see your images. To post 'em here, all you need to do is host them somewhere and then use the "Img" tag to display them in a post.

Why not post one now, so we can all see? And a link!! That would be making a great contribution...

Would you like us to set up a "Transformations" forum with yourself as moderator?

admin.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Sep 2005 12:38 #2426 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Sounds good!
Hello Admin,
Wow, thanks for agreeing to let me post my links and some pics at your marvelous forum. :) Sure, create a section of your forum for me and I'll post some pics in the next few mins if you can create it. As for the links, here they are.

Enjoy!

Fonzie

Fonzie's LadyhallofsecretIDs: -the BEST in Alter-Ego type superheroine transformations! groups.yahoo.com/group/ladyhallofsecretids/

Fonzie's ladyhall of secre ID clips: the BEST in AE clips! groups.yahoo.com/group/ladyhallclips/

Tiffani-Fonzie's Dungeon of Female TFs -the BEST in Female muscle growth/female werewolf TFs: groups.yahoo.com/group/ladyhallclips/

More
14 Sep 2005 12:39 #2427 by mercblue22

More
14 Sep 2005 14:08 #2432 by admin
OK, Fonzie. The forum is there, under "Fantasies". Let's see what you got.

admin.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Sep 2005 21:17 #2448 by WhitePaw
Replied by WhitePaw on topic Re: Is this a big insult to my intelligence?
<sighs at battered, tarnished armor rusting in the corner>

This was VE's cause. And under that pen name I tilted more windmills more fanatically than.... <sigh>.

It got me angry, frustrated, percieved as a flaming asshole...and nowhere.
Your cause is just and most righteous, but you're fighting a drug war here. The only way pay sites will open up is if people stop buying--and they're stoopid addicted. Protests only amount to publicity--and any publicity is good to these people.

That is the wisdom my scars have purchased me. I offer it freely, like everything else I offer.

WE WIN IN THIS: send them the crude, knuckle-dragging morons and all the money the sperm-spewing, bloodthirsty hoard of them posess. If they're too stupid to find us, I don't want to deal with that kind of person anyway. Honestly, they deserve each other. I tire of such company in nanoseconds.

But let us here rise above. Let us be the gnu of the superheroine world: open source, free, and enough quality to roast the pay sites for the money. And let them be Micro$oft of this genre, and all the lumbering, buggy, megacorperate, expensive things that that word implies.

Let us attract the quality people--any way you want to hear that.

As White Paw I adopted a new philosphy: I don't need to rule the world. I no longer want to for all the morons I know the general populace contains. Let the pay sites have to deal with that. I just need to make my little corner of it jaw-droppingly fabulous, even if just for my own grins. That and a little polite hospitality is all I offer-- and all I need to succeed here. The good people will bring the rest--and I don't necessarily mean money.

Write on.

Love,
-White Paw.

More
15 Sep 2005 00:53 #2453 by conceptfan

send them the crude, knuckle-dragging morons and all the money the sperm-spewing, bloodthirsty hoard of them posess.

It's such a beautiful image... I'm... I'm overcome <sniff>

More
15 Sep 2005 00:53 #2454 by ty110072
Replied by ty110072 on topic story
I have writing one story so far a short and i would love to contrubute it but where do i post it?
by the way cool forum its been very helpfull to me. thanks for the site keep up the good work.

More
15 Sep 2005 00:56 #2455 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: story

I have writing one story so far a short and i would love to contrubute it but where do i post it?.

You could email it to Admin saying it's for the StoryBank -

webmaster@superwomenmania.com

More
16 Sep 2005 04:36 #2481 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Is this a big insult to my intelligence?

OK, enough is enough.

I can't tell you how much I respect your feelings and understand your need to vent. I've been there a couple times ~ will be again I'm sure.

Which brings me to the heroes of the genre......CF, admin, Random, Shadar, BTE, etc. Lfan

Wow ~ not every day you read something as nice as that... :wink:

I find it very interesting the range of folks from our various but commonly linked genres that have spoken up, given 'mia culpas', and gone silent in this thread. :|

What of the future? Some new contributors will come ~ some will go ~ some will try to profit ~ a few will give openly ~ most... ...will lurk. :P

More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds