Amount

Supersexyheroines

01 Aug 2011 03:07 #24164 by italy877
Supersexyheroines was created by italy877
I know I sound like a broken record but jeez what's going on with these sites?? He said he has things inter control but no update for almost a month!?!?!...and don't get me started on his other website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• italy877
  • italy877's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Aug 2011 05:45 #24170 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
He's not providing a free service, so ultimately, all you can do is vote with you wallet. At this point, I really don't know why anybody would be paying a monthly fee to this guy -- especially for Ultrasexyheroines. If you are, then you only have yourself to blame. If you aren't, then you're not in a position to complain.

More
09 Aug 2011 17:04 #24323 by supermorgonen
Replied by supermorgonen on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
"Hope you enjoy. Chapter 4 and 5 will be released on Monday, and then I’ll be releasing a new comic book on the Tuesday with a fantastic new superheroine." Posted August 5th, 2011.

And now it's Tuesday and still no update!

What are you guys doin?

• supermorgonen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Aug 2011 17:47 #24324 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
I must agree!!

Earlier on mid May Jon posted on his Blog, that he will try to upload a new Clip on " Superheroinefilms.com" at start of June, but now it is August 9th 2011 and nothing happened!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
10 Aug 2011 03:13 #24327 by roden81
Replied by roden81 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
Too right, and another insult (in my opinion) is the fact that he doesn't allow comments on his blogs!!! :angry:

More
10 Aug 2011 09:52 #24334 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
Are you people still subscribed to this junk?

More
10 Aug 2011 17:50 #24343 by roden81

steelknight3000 wrote: Are you people still subscribed to this junk?

Are you talking about Supersexyheroines.com cause I'm not

More
10 Aug 2011 18:45 - 10 Aug 2011 18:45 #24344 by www1969

roden81 wrote: Are you talking about Supersexyheroines.com cause I'm not

Then his point (like mine was earlier) is that the lack of updates, or locked blog, or anything else is really not your concern. Paying customers have a right to complain, though why anyone would continue to pay for for a site that's so infrequently updated is beyond me. The rest of us can marvel at his ineptitude at following up on specific promises he continues to make, but since we're not giving him money we have no right to whine about it.
Last edit: 10 Aug 2011 18:45 by www1969.

More
10 Aug 2011 19:44 #24346 by roden81

www1969 wrote:

Then his point (like mine was earlier) is that the lack of updates, or locked blog, or anything else is really not your concern. Paying customers have a right to complain, though why anyone would continue to pay for for a site that's so infrequently updated is beyond me. The rest of us can marvel at his ineptitude at following up on specific promises he continues to make, but since we're not giving him money we have no right to whine about it.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I use too be a member, so yeah I do have right to complain!!!

More
11 Aug 2011 00:54 - 11 Aug 2011 01:09 #24348 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic Re: Supersexyheroines

www1969 wrote:

By this measure one could not criticise a political party unless one was a paid up member. By a similar token one could not suggest a particular politician had performed badly in office, unless one had actually voted for them (this would have the advantage of ridding Fox News of of 99% of its output). Nor could one make any public comparison between Product A and Product B, unless one owned both (mere regard to reviews or published specifications would not be enough). Sorry, unless you own a Sony Playstation you're not allowed to comment on their cavalier attitude towards people's account information and credit card details. Don't live on the Gulf of Mexico coast? -- how dare you comment on BP's recent oil spill. Not a resident of London? -- you're not allowed to have an opinion on the recent rioting and looting.

One of the nice things about freedom of speech is it doesn't come with membership requirements. One doesn't have to buy a specific product or subscribe to a particular service to express opinions about it, nor does one have to vote for a particular candidate to be afforded the privileged of berating them. Likewise one doesn't have to support a given sports team to comment on their performance. It would be most peculiar if one had to keep purchasing things from a store, just to be afforded the democratic right to tell people one thought their products and/or service stank!

Presumably there are lots of people here who would love to be part of SSHs, if not for its recent problems. If disaffected ex-customers or concerned potential customers are not allowed to voice their legitimate concerns, where is the balanced discussion to come from?
Last edit: 11 Aug 2011 01:09 by five_red.

More
11 Aug 2011 02:31 #24351 by www1969

five_red wrote: Presumably there are lots of people here who would love to be part of SSHs, if not for its recent problems. If disaffected ex-customers or concerned potential customers are not allowed to voice their legitimate concerns, where is the balanced discussion to come from?

Hey, I'm new here and about as far from a moderator as you can get. The last thing I want is for anybody to infer that I'm suggesting at all what ought to be "allowed" on this forum. My opinion is what I stated above. Your opinion is expressed above as well. Sounds pretty balanced to me.

More
11 Aug 2011 02:41 #24352 by roden81

www1969 wrote:

five_red wrote: Presumably there are lots of people here who would love to be part of SSHs, if not for its recent problems. If disaffected ex-customers or concerned potential customers are not allowed to voice their legitimate concerns, where is the balanced discussion to come from?

Hey, I'm new here and about as far from a moderator as you can get. The last thing I want is for anybody to infer that I'm suggesting at all what ought to be "allowed" on this forum. My opinion is what I stated above. Your opinion is expressed above as well. Sounds pretty balanced to me.

Hey www1969

I'm sorry about the tone of my message, I just got a bit frustrated. I'm a member of those sites off and on, currently I'm not and won't be until there's a bit more consistency and less crap about the updates, that's my opinion anyway.

Take care!!!

More
12 Aug 2011 16:25 - 12 Aug 2011 16:28 #24387 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
Finally!!!!!

An Update!!!!!

Chapters 4 and 5 of Hypnotical Betrayal are up!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :)

And Chapter 6 is also up !!!!
Last edit: 12 Aug 2011 16:28 by Brantwood. Reason: New Information

More
27 Jan 2012 17:28 #26036 by sonic7
Replied by sonic7 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
Anybody else posted a comment on SSH blog only to have it still "awaiting moderation" a week later, even though other comments are appearing afterwards?

What did i expect though really??

More
27 Jan 2012 19:36 #26037 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
I subscribed and ended up getting one update the entire month. When my subscription lapsed then all the updates show up. Just my luck.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Jan 2012 19:45 #26038 by sonic7
Typical...thats basically what my post was about....but i guess Jon X doesnt like to hear the truth.

More
28 Jan 2012 03:49 #26039 by roden81
When ever he anounces new updates coming soon, I'm always sceptical, has anyone seen Ultrasexyheroines, it says it would be back up on the 26th November 2011!!!

I've said it before Jon and I'll say it again, rather talking about amazing updates, just upload them!!!

More
28 Jan 2012 05:36 #26040 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
I think it if funny that there is a poll asking what type of super you like. There should have been a poll on updates.

More
28 Jan 2012 18:45 #26048 by nextglobalcrisis
Replied by nextglobalcrisis on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
This problem could be solved by ditching subscription and selling the new photoset whenever it comes out, probably less money that way though. This argument could also apply to other sites too...

• nextglobalcrisis
More
28 Jan 2012 21:10 #26049 by www1969
The idea that a per-item payment plan would make him less money suggests that there are still people paying a monthly subscription and getting virtually nothing in return for it. For example, do you think he's still collecting monthly payments for the Ultrasexy site? As I recall, that one hadn't been updated in over a year, and for the last two months it hasn't even been accessible.

Meanwhile, if I'm reading things right, the main Supersexy site has had two photostories spread out over the last seven months. A six-month membership is eighty bucks. If a lot of people still think that's a good deal, then sure, he should probably keep doing exactly what he's doing. I dropped out a long time ago, even though I'll fully admit that when he's on his game, there are few sites I enjoy more.

More
28 Jan 2012 21:15 #26050 by sonic7
Here is the comment i posted on ssh blog but is still "awaiting moderation" over a week later. It was in reply to the member who was also talking about the pay per update idea.....

I agree to a certain extent although i think that without any pressure of weekly updates they would become even more scarce than they are now…if thats even possible! However after months of paying subscriptions for updates that were either ridiculously late or have still to happen i got frustrated and last week cancelled my membership, now Jon’s banging on about getting “back up to date” by the end of the week like he said would happen by the 13th, AND we still seem to be waiting for the “scheduled update” he had planned on the 17th, but even if it does happen by the end of the week i will no longer have access to the updates……..which i’ve already paid for…unless i purchase another subscription membership, but if i did that i fear that months subscription would be gone before i seen another update…….So maybe a pay per download isn’t such a bad idea after all!

More
29 Jan 2012 01:45 #26052 by italy877
Replied by italy877 on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
Jon's pissed so many people off I won't be surprised if he goes out of business...how many times will you say your going to update and then you don't...he better have real superheroines on his website to save him or it might just end for him...time will tell

• italy877
  • italy877's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Jan 2012 03:15 #26053 by roden81
I think Pay-per-view would be the obvious sollution, I mean it's done ProjectSuperwoman no harm, and the content is much better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: angels

More
29 Jan 2012 12:35 #26057 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
I agree that a pay-per-story setup would be a lot more convenient for both JonX and his subscribers. No one seems to complain if Project Superwoman's site doesn't get updated at least once a month. It would also relieve stress on his part that he must get an update done by Saturday; else his customers are going to be screaming.

However, my feeling is that JonX might be trapped in a bit of a vicious cycle. He has stated previously that he barely breaks even with the site, and I am sure those models don't do photoshoots for free. If I was JonX, I would be fearful that switching to pay-per-story would bring less money and prevent me from hiring models for the next shoot. Suddenly, everything comes to a grinding halt with not enough money to create new content, and without new money from new content the website itself starts eating into his own wallet.

More
07 Feb 2012 03:53 #26124 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Re: Supersexyheroines
I'm calling BULLSHIT on this. I paid for Jan and because of no updates I let it expire yesterday. Now there is 4 back post for Jan that I paid for and I would need to re-up for another month of no updates to see stuff I already paid for.

Raa

More
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds