Amount

Supersexyheroines

23 Oct 2012 23:35 - 23 Oct 2012 23:37 #29155 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Supersexyheroines
hi everyone,

i think jon stuff very good and if kept regluar updates or pay per story no here would have complaint.
I torn a little esp his stuff best side this side of the alantic with a doubt his defaintely planning a update he already got model 2 be supergirl model has already agreed to work him but his lack updates etc make him hard 2 trust in future etc
any thoughts on this fellow supergirl superheroines fans

dave
Last edit: 23 Oct 2012 23:37 by dave147.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2012 00:29 #29156 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Supersexyheroines

dave147 wrote: hi everyone,
....any thoughts on this fellow supergirl superheroines fans

Yeah, I could really care less.... :P

ElF

More
24 Oct 2012 00:52 #29158 by starfury483
Replied by starfury483 on topic Supersexyheroines
I'm usually pretty quiet about things, but this has bothered me for a while. I remember a pervious post a while back where someone said the best thing to do was let Jon go through 3 months of updates, buy one month take a look and shut it off. I did it a few times, but this is by far the worst. What was it May or something since the last update, after months of promises to change. He sounds a lot like the two guys running for President in the States, I will promise you good education, low taxes and a Buick in every drive way, until I need to run for re-election, then I will add in a swimming pool for your backyard. I would agree with the pervious comments, make it a per movie or something, but no more of this monthly stuff.

More
24 Oct 2012 01:01 #29160 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Supersexyheroines
It is a died site. It had a good run, but the life support has failed.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds