Amount

PSW Daubster Update

11 Oct 2016 12:05 #50635 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic PSW Daubster Update
Good to see this news, PSW inspired lots of others I believe
The following user(s) said Thank You: daubster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2017 20:10 #56060 by elnovo1234
Replied by elnovo1234 on topic Is PSW still around?
Hi,

i was wondering what happened to the PSW videos and photo comics i know they have full time jobs and they have to be very busy but i really enjoyed the content, i dont know if the lack of new content is because of the supergirl tv show and its not posible for them to make some profit out of their videos and photo comics. Im still waiting for the powergirl video starring AZ powergirl, i mean every video was great and at a decent price it was a great purchase everytime !. I hope they start to put some new content again
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, erikphandel, lurtz0r

More
31 Aug 2017 16:18 #56071 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Is PSW still around?

elnovo1234 wrote: Hi,

i was wondering what happened to the PSW videos and photo comics i know they have full time jobs and they have to be very busy but i really enjoyed the content, i dont know if the lack of new content is because of the supergirl tv show and its not posible for them to make some profit out of their videos and photo comics. Im still waiting for the powergirl video starring AZ powergirl, i mean every video was great and at a decent price it was a great purchase everytime !. I hope they start to put some new content again

Curious thing that i keep wondering myself as well...

As an add this is something that got on my Gmail time ago must suppose since i've purchased stuff from them so it was sended to me and as far as i know not posted on main page:

store.payloadz.com/details/2520729-ebook...er-emma-in-bugz.HTML

They also have rest of works and i suscribed for new releases when they come (nothing right now btw). Is all that can say in this moment, not sure if would help but here it goes.

More
20 Nov 2017 20:42 #57218 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Is PSW still around?
Well myh fellow colleagues, seems that the long and unwanted wait it comes to an end...

projectsuperwoman.deviantart.com/art/PSW...tent-Again-715994507

Not sure what happened and not worried but glad to have the ladies and the guys behind them finally back... :) ;) :super:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, elnovo1234, kikass2014

More
20 Nov 2017 21:21 #57220 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Nice to hear :) Look forward to it :)

Peace.

/K

More
20 Nov 2017 21:47 #57221 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic PSW Daubster Update
HOT DOG!

Hopefully AZ Powergirl's second video will come out soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, naimer

More
22 Nov 2017 00:13 #57240 by mo
Replied by mo on topic PSW Daubster Update
Yay! This is terrific news :-)

More
25 Jan 2021 19:23 - 20 Feb 2021 18:30 #70293 by daubster
Replied by daubster on topic PSW Daubster Update
Hi All,
Long time...
There are times when stuff takes much longer to finish than ever expected. This release qualifies for such a time.
So finally, at PSW you can now find the second and closing part "Bat vs.Super".
www.projectsuperwoman.com/store/p128/Bat_Vs_Super_Part_2.html#/
It was fun to make, but it took a bit too long to get there.

Enjoy.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 20 Feb 2021 18:30 by daubster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, dave147, Random321

More
25 Jan 2021 22:20 #70295 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Good timing Daubster. I was just coming over here to post (but was feeling sheepish because it has been a while).

I think it's a great photo comic! The number of actresses is great, the story is fun, and the action is spot on for what PSW and SWM fans will enjoy.

Good things come to those who wait, right?

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
20 Feb 2021 18:29 #70523 by daubster

Hi All,
Not that long time. ;-)

SuperShelly is back!
Just want to give you a hint that there is a huge comic (73 pages) with SuperShelly released at.
www.projectsuperwoman.com/store/p131/Dau...ssion_To_Mars.html#/
The script was written by  DFfan.
A new (or old SG) outfit(?). Well it was inspired by the late sixties look. 
Enjoy.

Daubster

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, terrybogard, lurtz0r

More
28 Mar 2021 18:11 #70850 by daubster
Hi All,
It's time for a new Super-Emma release at www.projectsuperwoman.com:
www.projectsuperwoman.com/store/p132/Daubsters_Cold_War.html#/
This is a story written and produced by DFfan and named Cold War. 

Two SG outfits, lots of action, and Super-Emma in trouble!

If you like to check out some more material featuring Super-Emma, please take a look at my DeviantArt page: www.deviantart.com/daubster16

Take care,
D

The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, AlbertC, aguilauno, Markiehoe, cristian01984

More
28 Mar 2021 21:32 #70854 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic PSW Daubster Update
Emma always looks incredible 

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: daubster, Brad2

More
29 Apr 2021 00:23 #71076 by Random321
Daubster sent another comic for me to release on www.projectsuperwoman.com  the comic is called Incubus and features two new models Anna and Faith.  I think a lot of Daubster, PSW, SWM, and heroine and supervillain story fans are going to like this one!  Wow.  Daubster has a unique Scandinavian freedom and opportunity to be suggestive.  Be forewarned or full of joy:  there is more skin in this one than a PSW production.

www.projectsuperwoman.com/store/p134/Dau...Incubus_Comic.html#/

The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, SCOTT R, aguilauno, MatrixSimon1

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
19 Aug 2021 18:13 #72106 by DanDud88
Replied by DanDud88 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Hi Random i hope ur ok i noticed you havent updated your website for a while so i thought id check in to see if your still around and ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
21 Aug 2021 22:07 #72127 by Random321
Thanks for checking up on me Dan. I did that long weekend shoot and it burned a lot of time and family brownie points so I had to recover from that. Then more recently it has just been constant demand at work. I think most dedicated workers in the United States, maybe other places too, are feeling it and the need is only going to get greater. Most recently I got to have an emergency surgery and just keeping my head above water at work was about all I could handle. I'm lucky I have a 95% sedative job. Now I have to catch up on the work and home front again. ProjectSuperWoman is still alive I've just taken a beating. The trend is hopefully in the right direction again to work on content.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, kshoo, SCOTT R, Monty, terrybogard, cbrptc

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
21 Aug 2021 22:10 #72128 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic PSW Daubster Update

Thanks for checking up on me Dan. I did that long weekend shoot and it burned a lot of time and family brownie points so I had to recover from that. Then more recently it has just been constant demand at work. I think most dedicated workers in the United States, maybe other places too, are feeling it and the need is only going to get greater. Most recently I got to have an emergency surgery and just keeping my head above water at work was about all I could handle. I'm lucky I have a 95% sedative job. Now I have to catch up on the work and home front again. ProjectSuperWoman is still alive I've just taken a beating. The trend is hopefully in the right direction again to work on content.
Can certainly understand. Sometimes our passions have to wait until the necessities are covered, and that gets harder at times. One good thing... passions don't die, and when they are held in abeyance, they often get stronger. Your new work, when it resumes, might be even better. 

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 Aug 2021 22:24 #72129 by DanDud88
Replied by DanDud88 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Cool i was just checking cos sometimes ppl stop posting and then there sites stop updating and then shut down like julievalor and altawoman site. Im glad ur still going and hope u mange to get back to ur passion soon.

More
21 Aug 2021 22:44 #72130 by Random321

Cool i was just checking cos sometimes ppl stop posting and then there sites stop updating and then shut down like julievalor and altawoman site. Im glad ur still going and hope u mange to get back to ur passion soon.

#1 PSW priority is keeping the webpage.  I'll be paying a domain renewal fee here soon and I've been able to keep up with any download link questions.  I'm catching up on more general questions on forums and in e-mail now.  Then working new content.

The SuperBella video I've been wanting to release for a long while now will happen before 2022 (There I said it!).  Daubster also has some things I think he's putting the final touches on and he'll have news soon.  I'll also get a summary article posted about what all we did back in the early Summer since I teased it but never really showed anyone anything from it.

Shadar is right about passions always being around.  For another thread is my interest in still filling that gaps I see even in a model created content/tiktoc, indie micro studio, CW, and now HBO-MAX and Netflix flooded world.  Things are different than the days of COTS and The Awakening. 

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, SCOTT R, Monty

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
22 Aug 2021 08:55 #72133 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic PSW Daubster Update
Glad to hear you're hanging in there Random. Your work has always been terrific.

More
20 Oct 2021 23:55 #72483 by Random321
My grand plans of keeping the status updates going on the ProjectSuperWoman blog sure fell apart but here we are with some new content to share at least!

Daubster has handed off a new photo set to post and it is posted to PSW!

I have also done a final export of a video short featuring Bella that I will be releasing shortly I just need to package it up for release and upload it.

I seem to get a "real life" curve ball thrown at me every time I think I'm holding my own again so I'm glad to have Daubster helping keep new content coming and that I'll have my very own soon too!

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, dave147, slim36, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Brad2, Monty, veggicidal, lurtz0r, cbrptc

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
21 Oct 2021 10:51 #72493 by mo
Looking forward to Super Bella - she looks incredible as SG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
25 Oct 2021 07:45 #72517 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic PSW Daubster Update
I think that Bella is THE BEST SUPERGIRL that Random has ever filmed and if you don’t believe me, take a good look at her latest clip! Ace191
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Random321

More
25 Oct 2021 08:55 #72518 by mo
I think I’d have to agree. She’s amazing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Random321

More
26 Oct 2021 05:20 #72522 by Random321

I think that Bella is THE BEST SUPERGIRL that Random has ever filmed and if you don’t believe me, take a good look at her latest clip! Ace191

Bella sure brings a lot to the table from being a cosplay fan already, to her acting, to her slender but fit but curvy look.  I'm glad you enjoyed Bella in this one!  I'm not going to call out a favorite ~ it's too hard for me ~ Michaela, Ashley, Bella and Sierra all bring something very unique to the characters, filming, and different fans.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds