Amount

New supergirl clip at clips4sale (strength feats)

12 Feb 2012 12:58 - 12 Feb 2012 13:05 #26184 by random_guy
Although Clips4sale's superheroine content is mostly peril-oriented, every now and then you find a strength/power clip. The model is very cute and a decent actress too. Lighting/sound is good. The costume isn't great but she does look good in it. The strength feats aren't quite up to the level of ProjectSuperwoman but definately worth $12. Enjoy!

And hey, someone with money please commission some films from clips4sale vendors. Quite a few of them do Superheroine material.

clips4sale.com/studio/41370/Cat88/Cali-Logan#startingpoint

Impressive Girl proves her strenght (mp4)

Impressive Girl is your roommate and has a crush on you, but you dont seem to notice her so she decides to show you how Impressive she really is. She lifts up a chair with one hand, crushes a rock, jumps right over you, you with her mind and breaks boards and chains with her bare hands.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 12 Feb 2012 13:05 by random_guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• random_guy
  • random_guy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Feb 2012 17:12 #26187 by Artnico
excuse me but I didn't saw any feat of strength in the preview !!!!

More
12 Feb 2012 18:01 #26188 by Sarge395
jumps right over you, you with her mind and breaks boards and chains with her bare hands.

"you with her mind" Huh? What does she do with her mind?

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
13 Feb 2012 09:46 #26193 by random_guy
There are strength feats in the vid.

"you with her mind" there is a mind control bit.

• random_guy
More
14 Feb 2012 06:08 #26197 by bionicskillz
I bought it. It was real sexy and Cali Logan is of course a beautiful girl. I thought of the possibilities if this was a custom clip and if I contributed some ideas for the film maker. I think a lot of these movies would be that much better if they story boarded (shameless plug!) them and had something to refer to while filming. I also came up with some ideas for making the feats of strength a little more believable with some tricks. Overall I liked it and it was a turn on for me. I also started adding some editing effects on through Final Cut Pro on my comp. I threw in bionic sound fx of course!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
14 Feb 2012 07:17 #26200 by eJm
I brought it and liked it. I kind of wish she hyped up her powerset a bit. Talk about the lives she saved and the stuff she's done with it. Regardless, I hope for more in the future.

More
14 Feb 2012 11:19 #26205 by random_guy
If we want more films like this, someone will have to commision the videos. I would do a couple but I'm unemployed :(

• random_guy
More
14 Feb 2012 14:25 #26207 by Sarge395
Bought it, watched it, liked it.

Would benefit by better editing and some sound effects as you previously mentioned.

No flying or hovering :huh:

• Sarge395
More
14 Feb 2012 23:30 #26218 by calilogan
Hello everyone!

Im so glad I stumbled upon this forum. Its great to get feedback on my clips.

Bionicskillz is correct, this was definitely a custom clip. The story line was given to me, but I had to come up with all of the stunts on my own, and didnt have many props to work with.

Im fairly new at production, and commit suggestions/comments to memory and try my best to incorporate them into future clips. I love the idea of hovering, and have been thinking about building something in my garage to make it happen.

Little by little, Im learning about sound effects and editing. Its been a lot of fun and I cant wait to get better!!

I know that c4s doesnt generate a great snapshot of photos, so here is a little collage of screen grabs I made:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I will also be putting trailers up of new clips on my bliptv and daily motion accounts. Here are links to those:

blip.tv/calilogan
dailymotion.com/mscalilogan

Im also trying to get my youtube account back up and running. My last account was banned :(

Again, thanks for all of the ideas and feedback. It makes production so much easier when I know what the audience is looking for!

xoxo,
Cali
caliscustoms.com

More
14 Feb 2012 23:41 - 14 Feb 2012 23:52 #26219 by calilogan
Update on the Youtube thing!

I have a new account, and here it is:

youtube.com/thecalilogan

:)
Last edit: 14 Feb 2012 23:52 by fats.

More
15 Feb 2012 00:16 #26220 by eJm
Wow, that's pretty cool you showed up here. (As long as noone here scares you off, of course :P)

Our community is always happy to help with this stuff but we'll try not to push stuff on you for suggestions. Looking forward to what's coming up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: calilogan

More
15 Feb 2012 00:47 #26222 by Caylane
As people have been saying, this clip sounds pretty good. I just have to ask, from the last clip I purchased I was pretty dis-satisfied. One major reason was because I could clearly hear the camera operators breathing, is this clip plagued with the same problem?

More
15 Feb 2012 01:54 #26223 by calilogan
Im sorry about that! Can you tell me what clip this happened in?

I know one of my videographers had issues with making noise behind the camera (and I no longer use this person) but if it was a recent clip, Ill have to expedite buying the new video camera with external sound hook ups.

Nicochara wrote: As people have been saying, this clip sounds pretty good. I just have to ask, from the last clip I purchased I was pretty dis-satisfied. One major reason was because I could clearly hear the camera operators breathing, is this clip plagued with the same problem?

More
15 Feb 2012 01:59 #26224 by Caylane

calilogan wrote: Im sorry about that! Can you tell me what clip this happened in?

I know one of my videographers had issues with making noise behind the camera (and I no longer use this person) but if it was a recent clip, Ill have to expedite buying the new video camera with external sound hook ups.

Nicochara wrote: As people have been saying, this clip sounds pretty good. I just have to ask, from the last clip I purchased I was pretty dis-satisfied. One major reason was because I could clearly hear the camera operators breathing, is this clip plagued with the same problem?

It was another commission video "The Birth of Light Girl" Sadly the whole thing had potential, it just had a lot of small flaws that eventually snow balled and made me feel like I wasted my money. So forgive me that I'm asking the questions. I just want to know if my purchase will be worth it :)

More
15 Feb 2012 02:32 #26225 by eJm

Nicochara wrote:

calilogan wrote: Im sorry about that! Can you tell me what clip this happened in?

It was another commission video "The Birth of Light Girl" Sadly the whole thing had potential, it just had a lot of small flaws that eventually snow balled and made me feel like I wasted my money. So forgive me that I'm asking the questions. I just want to know if my purchase will be worth it :)

As a guy who brought it and the first purchase from her store, there wasn't anything like that in this video so I'd say it would be. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: calilogan

More
15 Feb 2012 02:50 #26226 by calilogan
Hmm, "The Birth of Light Girl" wasnt one of my clips. Im not sure who produced that one. Honestly, I dont even remember being in a clip that would have such a title.

Here is a link to my c4s store where you can see my list of productions: clips4sale.com/41370

Im super curious about this other video though, any chance you have the link handy? I tried searching for it, but couldnt find anything. Im pretty close with a lot of the producers I work with and think they need to know about these types of issues, as Id want to know if it was my product.

Thanks!!

Nicochara wrote: It was another commission video "The Birth of Light Girl" Sadly the whole thing had potential, it just had a lot of small flaws that eventually snow balled and made me feel like I wasted my money. So forgive me that I'm asking the questions. I just want to know if my purchase will be worth it :)

More
15 Feb 2012 03:36 #26227 by MonkeyBoy
wow cali this clip is quite nice ... I am a fan of some of your other clips (giantess ones too). Really great that you can join us here.

Hopefully there will be some more super strength clips in the works. I know many here have expertise that may be of help with that.

More
15 Feb 2012 03:46 #26228 by Caylane

calilogan wrote: Hmm, "The Birth of Light Girl" wasnt one of my clips. Im not sure who produced that one. Honestly, I dont even remember being in a clip that would have such a title.

Here is a link to my c4s store where you can see my list of productions: clips4sale.com/41370

Im super curious about this other video though, any chance you have the link handy? I tried searching for it, but couldnt find anything. Im pretty close with a lot of the producers I work with and think they need to know about these types of issues, as Id want to know if it was my product.

Thanks!!

Nicochara wrote: It was another commission video "The Birth of Light Girl" Sadly the whole thing had potential, it just had a lot of small flaws that eventually snow balled and made me feel like I wasted my money. So forgive me that I'm asking the questions. I just want to know if my purchase will be worth it :)

Oh! This is embarrassing! I seem to have mixed you up with another studio. I'm very sorry, disregard all of my previous comments. I suppose if its getting a lot of positive feed back I may purchase the clip later tonight though.

More
15 Feb 2012 04:19 #26229 by random_guy
Request to the community:

Please do not scare this studio away with requests (unless you have the resources for a serious commission). It's very exciting to have a new studio interested in these forums. Be professional :D

• random_guy
More
15 Feb 2012 04:39 - 15 Feb 2012 04:42 #26230 by Helstar
Yes, other powers Cali ! Along with the superstrenght/superspeed, also some hovering/little flying, some heat vision/hand blasts or other type of similar powers to breaks small things in the house as demonstration etc. :woohoo:
Last edit: 15 Feb 2012 04:42 by Helstar.

More
15 Feb 2012 06:15 #26234 by bionicskillz
Welcome to the forums Cali! Thanks for referring to me (well, my avatar) in your post. Made my day. I would love to get a custom clip but I am a starving artist. I will however, buy your clips as long as you keep making ones where you are super-strong or bionic. I hate seeing you tied up when you should be kicking ass!

More
15 Feb 2012 20:03 - 15 Feb 2012 20:07 #26239 by jdrock24
Cali Logan?! Here? OMG! :ohmy:

Let's play it cool guys and not bombard her with requests. Unless you're willing to pay for a commission, of course.
Last edit: 15 Feb 2012 20:07 by jdrock24.

More
15 Feb 2012 20:55 #26241 by calilogan
No worries about scarring me off. I love ideas :)

I love that you all have welcomed me into your forum. Some places are not this friendly!

Its funny because I never realized that the superheroine didnt have to be in peril. Every company I work for has me tied up and left in some kind of mess. Its nice to just be Super for a change.

More
15 Feb 2012 21:57 #26242 by jdrock24

calilogan wrote: No worries about scarring me off. I love ideas :)

I love that you all have welcomed me into your forum. Some places are not this friendly!

Its funny because I never realized that the superheroine didnt have to be in peril. Every company I work for has me tied up and left in some kind of mess. Its nice to just be Super for a change.

Yeah, the "peril" genre/fetish is, unfortunately, much bigger so I can understand why other companies have always left you "tied up and left in some kind of mess". It's just a numbers game, I guess...

It's nice to know that you would be willing to act out our fantasies from time to time too.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.

More
16 Feb 2012 15:16 #26256 by Sarge395
I would be willing to join cooperative forces with SWM fans and have a new video produced. Entry fee is $200 total. I'd be willing to kick in quite a bit towards that. Would love to have someone write a short script and move it towards having it done. Obviously not going to be A+ grade quality but there are effects I think that could be edited in later if not by Cali (or her video guy) such as heat vision, bolts from fingers, etc. Certainly hovering, throatlifts, superbreath, and of course superspeed, superstrength can be done within budget. Or with the help of someone here to do a little editing.

Minor quibble from the Impressive Girl video is that the strength scenes were not that strong. Should even need to strain to crush a rock or lift a chair in my opinion. In a new video I would like to see a rock crushed as easily as an egg crushed and the chair as heavy as say a pencil.

Would even lean towards a video where Cali plays an evil genie or a bad witch. Teleportation, hovering, still could have some superbreath, snap of her fingers and you are unable to move, another snap and she changes into a sexy costume, lingerie, club outfit, etc. in order to tease you and show her powers off.

PM me or keep building it here. Just planting a seed.

Question to Cali: Who is currently available for work? Your website may be a little out of date in that area. Thanks

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds