Amount

New supergirl clip at clips4sale (strength feats)

16 Feb 2012 15:21 #26257 by Sarge395
I would be willing to join cooperative forces with SWM fans and have a new video produced. Entry fee is $200 total. I'd be willing to kick in quite a bit towards that. Would love to have someone write a short script and move it towards having it done. Obviously not going to be A+ grade quality but there are effects I think that could be edited in later if not by Cali (or her video guy) such as heat vision, bolts from fingers, etc. Certainly hovering, throatlifts, superbreath, and of course superspeed, superstrength can be done within budget. Or with the help of someone here to do a little editing.

Minor quibble from the Impressive Girl video is that the strength scenes were not that strong. Should even need to strain to crush a rock or lift a chair in my opinion. In a new video I would like to see a rock crushed as easily as an egg crushed and the chair as heavy as say a pencil.

Would even lean towards a video where Cali plays an evil genie or a bad witch. Teleportation, hovering, still could have some superbreath, snap of her fingers and you are unable to move, another snap and she changes into a sexy costume, lingerie, club outfit, etc. in order to tease you and show her powers off.

PM me or keep building it here. Just planting a seed.

Question to Cali: Who is currently available for work? Your website may be a little out of date in that area. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 Feb 2012 20:30 #26260 by Esteban

Sarge395 wrote: Minor quibble from the Impressive Girl video is that the strength scenes were not that strong. Should even need to strain to crush a rock or lift a chair in my opinion. In a new video I would like to see a rock crushed as easily as an egg crushed and the chair as heavy as say a pencil.

Same here. Too much grunting for me - not that it wasn't nice to watch, but Impressive Girl shouldn't be struggling to keep the chair up. Similar thing for the Super Strong Spies video. I like it, and the moment where Danielle-Spy lifts Cali-Spy up really is very well done, but I'd prefer if she was able to hold her there much more effortlessly. Maybe this is done to later show that Cali is stronger than Danielle, because she's doing the same thing much more leisurely to Danielle in the end of the clip. I love how calm she is when telling Danielle to finally give her the disk.

More
20 Feb 2012 17:43 #26325 by Sarge395
I've emailed and sent a PM via this board. No response so far. Interested in a quote on a video. Nobody has PM'd me about collaborating on something. Was hoping somebody out there would be interested in assisting with a reasonable script.

• Sarge395
More
22 Feb 2012 20:10 #26344 by random_guy
Did you email Calis.Customs@yahoo.com for a quote? It should take a few days maybe even a week to turn around.

As for scripts, how about a contest on the forums? Someone starts off with a basic script and the writers here can add/modify it?

• random_guy
  • random_guy's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 Feb 2012 21:08 #26345 by Sarge395
She has responded. I responded back. Seems to be about a 4 to 5 day lag in responses.

Would love some ideas. PM is fine if you'd like.

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds