Amount

NEW Stormy Tempest: Fight for the Future!

14 Mar 2012 14:47 #26579 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
www.superheroinefilms.com/

I've purchased every video on SuperheroineFilms.com and SuperheroinePeril.com

The Peril sight really isn't that much peril which is why I like those videos as well. Hardcore lesbian sex on the peril sight. Gorgeous girls, hot costumes, not much SFX sadly on the peril sight.

No updates in a long time sad to say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Mar 2012 16:53 #26581 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Well, I'm posting my thoughts here, but I have to be honest I never bought any of these movies, so my comments might be unfair.

The biggest problem with a superheroine movie/comic/story is that it's not about the "whats", but the "hows". In my opinion isn't important what the character does on screen, but rather how. A simple sttrength feat scene might be fine, but it's the attitude that makes it great. I'm not talking about simple smug superiority, but rather the feeling of empowerment that comes from doing something absurdly difficult, even impossible.
Admitedly this create a problem, having a good challenge for the titular character. Having a 30 minutes scene of absolute superiority is fun, but can't last long. Without a real challenge the story has no pathos. In this sense I hope to watch a Ms Victory vs Rad video one day.

More
14 Mar 2012 20:53 #26582 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Ok my time for a little thought here bout main question.

What could be my idea of a perfect superheroine movie? Some here has been telling things that agree with like the Secret ID or a interesting plot that could contain what genre fans we expect.

For "Peril" well, not telling that char became always invincible and totally overpowered in front of villain/s but for sure not agree with the stuff that cames from GIGA or ZEN, not right thing for the content as also for respect that any kinda person deserves.

So the middle point where can we go?: Comics themselves, that's the perfect idea of how can be done as i personally see it, and after all ACComics got a lot of experience in this as is just what they mostly do.

Let's say that our girls/s can stop baddies plain but they can't arrest it so they have a chance to come back or they find a little trouble in do it but at end finally can done what's right but in the right measure, not too few but also not too much.

Probably would think more or less in PSW for the right example as others they have did cuz Random seems to have the right touch of how have to be done and would be a good path to follow.

And as been said here this is not for money if not wriong but if the product fits the loyalty would be absolutely sure from our members at least as personally would like to believe...

So til here what have to speak, thanks for let us explain about what we would like, grats for those years terrific job and good luck with the next ideas.

Take care and goodbye.

More
15 Mar 2012 02:18 - 15 Mar 2012 02:18 #26583 by accomics
Replied by accomics on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are 290 pictures at 30 frames per second (or 290,000 words!). This scene depicts Lacey Slater first realizing that her life has changed forever.

There is no other character that we want on film more than Ms. Victory, but it just isn't going to work unless we have the right actress... and so far we haven't found her. One of the purposes of the Angel Avengers series is to test drive new FX and actresses. It is very likely that you will first see a potential Ms. Victory candidate as an Angel Avenger. AA could also either morph into an ubergirl series or stick with more traditional female combat. (We're still on the fence.)

Part of our original plan for this Stormy/Lacey project way back in 2010 was to use this as a test drive for our ability to do a Ms. Victory film. Ms. Victory will of course require lots of flying, so you'll be seeing a lot of that from Lacey also. You can be assured that if we ever find the right actress for Ms. Victory, we will pull out all of the stops.

"More feats of strength" still seems to be the prevailing request. We're in the early stages of planning another Stormy Tempest project for late April, so we'll try to incorporate more displays of strength into the script.

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions!
Last edit: 15 Mar 2012 02:18 by accomics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, dave147, JKIJ, inactive, njae, fats, jnw550, Markiehoe

• accomics
  • accomics's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Mar 2012 03:22 #26585 by djitters19
Replied by djitters19 on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Looks great! Can't wait for the finished project!

More
15 Mar 2012 04:14 #26586 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
HOLY HANNAH! This looks fantastic. Love the hands on hips, looks so natural on her. :cheer:

More
15 Mar 2012 05:58 #26587 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Now that's what I'm talking about!

More
15 Mar 2012 06:15 #26588 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
I'd be willing to say, based on this, that I would definitely buy this release. Love Lacey's attitude....

ElF

More
15 Mar 2012 06:27 #26591 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Would prefer an AA video but either way it would be an instant purchase. Nice little clip :woohoo: . Thank you for the update.

• Sarge395
More
15 Mar 2012 06:54 #26593 by accomics
Thanks guys! You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Aliya is great. She may not be Ms. Victory, but she's an EXCELLENT Lacey Slater.

@lfan
I thought I had you at "zipping up white boots"! :)

If you were to ask me personally what "girl power" and "ubergirl-ism" is all about, I would say it's all about the ATTITUDE that ElF mentioned, rather than focusing on the powers and abilities. Maybe that's the source of our disconnect so far. ALL of our heroines (and the actresses that portray them) display attitude, moxy, courage, intelligence, perseverance and indominable will... therefore (to us) someone like the Blue Bulleteer qualifies as an "ubergirl" even though she can't pick anyone up with one arm. Despite being the underdog, I maintain that the Blue Bulleteer could find a way to kick Supergirl's ass.

At any rate, with Lacey you'll finally get the attitude AND the superpowers in the same package. And if this experiment works out, then we'll do it again!

I'm willing to take a closer look at the genre to tap into what you guys want to see, though I remain hopeful that I can also convince some of you to reconsider what makes a heroine "powerful" along the way. Exploring that theme is at the heart of Stormy Tempest Season 2 when viewed as one story. I think this will be even more apparent with this upcoming release.

Huh?!?! Say what?!?!? A "theme" in a fetish movie? And what's all this about a "plot"?!?! Are we making fetish movies? Shhh... Don't tell Bill Black's wife. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: njae, Markiehoe

• accomics
More
15 Mar 2012 07:04 #26594 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
In the Cult Retro movie Nightveil: the Sorcerer's Eye. No matter how many times the Blue Bulleteer gets knocked down, she gets back up again and never quits. Even against incredible odds. Very heroic. Inner strength defines an Ubergirl.

More
15 Mar 2012 08:22 #26596 by jnw550

accomics wrote: Thanks guys! You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Aliya is great. She may not be Ms. Victory, but she's an EXCELLENT Lacey Slater.

@lfan
I thought I had you at "zipping up white boots"! :)

If you were to ask me personally what "girl power" and "ubergirl-ism" is all about, I would say it's all about the ATTITUDE that ElF mentioned, rather than focusing on the powers and abilities. Maybe that's the source of our disconnect so far. ALL of our heroines (and the actresses that portray them) display attitude, moxy, courage, intelligence, perseverance and indominable will... therefore (to us) someone like the Blue Bulleteer qualifies as an "ubergirl" even though she can't pick anyone up with one arm. Despite being the underdog, I maintain that the Blue Bulleteer could find a way to kick Supergirl's ass.

At any rate, with Lacey you'll finally get the attitude AND the superpowers in the same package. And if this experiment works out, then we'll do it again!

I'm willing to take a closer look at the genre to tap into what you guys want to see, though I remain hopeful that I can also convince some of you to reconsider what makes a heroine "powerful" along the way. Exploring that theme is at the heart of Stormy Tempest Season 2 when viewed as one story. I think this will be even more apparent with this upcoming release.

Huh?!?! Say what?!?!? A "theme" in a fetish movie? And what's all this about a "plot"?!?! Are we making fetish movies? Shhh... Don't tell Bill Black's wife. :whistle:

Blue Bulleteer, if she's anything like Batman, would no doubt kick the entire teams' ass. It happened in a JL story arc.

We are a very a specific crowd, so pleasing all of us is a Herculean feat. We have a very specific idea of what a powerful heroine is, and that is a physically powerful girl above and beyond human capabilities. Period.

Like I said. Watch the 70's Wonder Woman show and hit the nail on the head.

More
15 Mar 2012 15:58 #26604 by lfan
I think you summed my sentiments up best with the "superpowers and attitude" . This goes for both good (super)girls and bad (super)girls for me. I think if you perused and delved into more of the genre, including the vast majority of the strybank, I think you'll find that overriding theme present. There are occasional stories about the 'reluctant heroine' but in most instances, our girls love their powers.

ElF

More
16 Mar 2012 18:06 #26638 by lfan

accomics wrote: Thanks guys! You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Curious as to whether Aliya is not "in the running" to portray Ms V....and what exactly you are looking for to play Joan Wayne? Someone more physically imposing? Older? Just curious.....

ElF

More
16 Mar 2012 19:30 - 16 Mar 2012 21:11 #26640 by accomics
Aliya has a fun, spunky, youthful energy and she radiates cuteness. (She might actually make a pretty good Synn.) The character of Lacey Slater was written specifically for her, to play to her strengths. In the ideal world you could have any actress magically transform into a different personality, but in reality that rarely ever happens. Even multi-million dollar, highly-trained professional actresses often fail to pull it off. You will get better results if the character and the existing personality of the actress meshes to some degree.

Aliya has spirit and confidence, but she is someone you might easily underestimate, which we passed on to Lacey and is part of what makes her fun and unique... whereas Ms. Victory should be imposing the moment you see her.

Ms. Victory needs to be played by an actress with a strong presence, somewhat like Nicola Rae. You can't stand next to her in the Stormy Tempest outfit without getting the sense that she really could kick your ass if she decided to do it. That's not "acting" and it doesn't necessarily come from her height (though that helps)... it's just a certain undefinable "aura". Linda Carter certainly had it and she was only 5'9". Tall, but not extreme. She is Wonder Woman because of her presence and personality and the strength that she radiates.. not her height.

A sense of wisdom and experience would also be helpful. Joan Wayne is a GRANDMOTHER, a military leader and a veteran of several wars. This is what makes her unique and NOT Supergirl. She probably has more in common with Captain America. Obviously we aren't holding out for someone that fits this bill specifically, but we DO need someone that can convincingly give a command and compel you to listen. We need a young woman with "wisdom beyond her years".

If an actress has the presence but not the sense of experience, then I'd cast her as Jennifer Burke instead, while trying to "mold" her into Joan Wayne as we progressed through multiple films. We might start with Rad and work our way backwards to Ms. Victory for example... making both the actress and the character "earn it" in stages.

She must be unquestionably beautiful. People debate about whether or not they think Adrianne Palicki is attractive for example. Some find her too masculine, or don't think she has enough curves, or whatever. The fact that there is a debate at all makes her wrong for Wonder Woman. You don't look at Wonder Woman and DEBATE her attractiveness. Ms. Victory must be hot... classically beautiful... period.

Also she must be semi-local to Orlando. We do not want to make ONE Ms. Victory movie. We want to make several as we are doing with Stormy Tempest.

I have met actresses that are "unsure" about being a superheroine, and actresses that "can't wait" to be one. The former doesn't work out in the long run. She has to WANT to do it.

In terms of "product", we are WAY overthinking it. I'm sure that we could stick any reasonably hot blonde into Ms. Victory's tights and sell a successful product. But "artistically" it would not be satisfying and it would not BE Ms. Victory. The day may come when we decide to do that, or compromise to some degree just for the fun of finally making a Ms. Victory film. But for now there is no need for us to do that, so we do other things instead... always looking for Joan Wayne as we go along.

Until then we can use other characters and improve our skills behind the camera so that WE are ready when we finally meet her!

Who needs Ms. Victory when you've got Lacey Slater! :woohoo:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 16 Mar 2012 21:11 by accomics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Markiehoe

• accomics
More
16 Mar 2012 20:41 #26641 by jnw550
LOL! I purchased the newest release thinking that the above footage was part of it. Dammit! Still, I was fairly impressed with the production. Stormy is a hottie, too.

More
16 Mar 2012 21:09 #26642 by accomics
@jnw550

Please drop me an email if you'd like a refund. I do not want you to feel "stuck" with a film you didn't intent to purchase.

• accomics
More
16 Mar 2012 21:23 #26643 by jnw550
Not at all! I didn't say I didn't like it. Consider it a donation for more Lacey Slater!

More
16 Mar 2012 21:28 #26644 by accomics
Awesome! Thanks for your support!

• accomics
More
16 Mar 2012 22:53 #26646 by jnw550

accomics wrote: Awesome! Thanks for your support!

Thanks for the side-boob!

More
17 Mar 2012 15:49 #26658 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Ok, I am new to this discussion topic.
I didnt't read all the reply above, because of my bad english. :blush:
So what can I say ?
...I find some interest in AC Comics movies. In what I've seen in the trailer or in the synopsis, I like the women, they are beautiful and sexy. Invulnerability... I like like it too ! :woohoo:
But what I could understand in all what I've read is there is no feat of super strength. :(
However AC Comics got very good characters for that : I could read some word about MS VICTORY. I'm here to say that I wish you could make a movie featuring her. For my part, I'm looking for Super strong women showing their power in feat of strength action like car lifting etc... It's too rare on the web. We most see magical powers or demise. I prefer feat of strength.
So, what a little french fan could say ? Are you going to make such movie ? If this is the case, I subscribe immediately !

Thanks for you work. ;)

More
17 Mar 2012 17:27 #26660 by accomics
@Artnico

To summarize...Our previous films have very few feats of strength and fail to appeal to the SWM crowd in general, but we are considering a series of "ubergirl" films for the future that may be more to your liking. Our next film (Stormy Tempest: Women of Tomorrow) will likely be the "origin" of this series and will feature lots of ubergirl special effects.

The question is: Will this approach prove popular and successful? Or will it crash and burn since there will be minimal "bondage" or "peril"? Based on the 4 pages of replies so far I can assume that it might be "popular"... though time will tell if it is "successful" and worth repeating.

Thanks for speaking up! All feedback is welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

• accomics
More
31 Mar 2012 01:31 #26828 by accomics
Just to keep you guys in the loop, we're still hammering away at the mountain of FX shots for Stormy Tempest: Women of Tomorrow.

There are over 80 FX shots completed for Lacey's scenes so far. Another dozen or so to go I think. Not counting Stormy's FX shots, which are already done. This may set a new record for most FX shots in a single release for us. Overkill is our middle name!

A couple of people have asked about a few specific powers, wanting to know if they are used in the film... here are your answers. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, yohashuan, Sarge395, superfunk, dave147, oldHarmonyMotion, AlbertC, JKIJ, Artnico, Markiehoe, Rip Harden

• accomics
More
31 Mar 2012 06:40 #26832 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Wow :woohoo:

More
31 Mar 2012 22:18 #26835 by kikass
Replied by kikass on topic Re: Stormy Tempest Season 2
Looks excellent. Keeping my eye on this one :)

More
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds