Amount

supersexyheroines.com is live

23 Sep 2005 15:19 #2682 by ztguy10
supersexyheroines.com is live was created by ztguy10
It's up and running now and accepting sign-ups i see.

www.supersexyheroines.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ztguy10
  • ztguy10's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Sep 2005 19:59 #2683 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I couldn't resist joining as the models look incredible! I really like the comic book look to it and the dialogue that goes with the photos really work well. I guess my only disapointment is that the first week doesn't feature any costumed action but it has certainly whetted the appetite for next weeks update.

Those models look HOT in the SG outfit! Can't wait:)

More
23 Sep 2005 22:47 #2685 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Very nice! Lucy looks Hot!

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
30 Sep 2005 18:28 #2880 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Just to let you guys know that the third chapter of SuperWoman: Creation has been published at www.supersexyheroines.com.

Hope you like it!

More
30 Sep 2005 19:28 #2881 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Hey Jon. I see that you have a gallery here at SWM in the ImageBank, but the 2 pictures in it are looking a little lonely.

How about sending Admin another sample or two? I'm sure that would convince a few more people around here of the value of signing up for supersexyheroines.com...

More
12 Oct 2005 14:14 #3013 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I have some questions about the site:

Are the chapters going to be available indefinitely or are they going to be taken down and replaced? In other words, once the story gets a little further along, are the old chapters going to dissappear?

Is there anything else in the members section besides the chapters already displayed? Any photo shoots? Video clips?

Exactly how many pages are the chapters?

I'm on a budget, so I have only so much of my entertainment dollar to spread aound. I'm just trying to guage if this site is worth joining now or is it something I can wait on.

More
04 Nov 2005 14:25 #3318 by jdrock24
I guess Jonx has completely dissappeared off of these forums. Come to think of it, he's almost completely dissappeared off of the forums on his own site too.

I wonder what happened to him?

More
04 Nov 2005 15:29 #3319 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
He wanted me to license and/or write stories for his site, but he's been late posting updates for three weeks now. That CCBill thing may have been a killer -- if he can't get members, he can't buy film and costumes and pay for all the work involved in such a site. I think it's a great idea, but maybe JonX is in over his head.

More
04 Nov 2005 15:38 #3320 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Well, one day late is hardly a death knoll, but along those lines, I would have hoped for more content by now. For $18.95, I'd expect more, with it 8 weeks down the road with still no movies or even photosets! I understand (all too well) that the movies take some editting and treating and more time to compile, but in the time they shot the comic book stories, couldn't some modeling sets of the girls in costume be shot as well?

I think his models are drop dead gorgeous and the stories, while extremely simple, are truly what a live action comic book should be --- fun, simple, action-oriented! His costume (besides the black boots) are very good quality as well.

Hope JonX can keep it going and maybe even kick it up a notch! Maybe even some images for the gallery here at SWM! ;)

LF

He wanted me to license and/or write stories for his site, but he's been late posting updates for three weeks now. That CCBill thing may have been a killer -- if he can't get members, he can't buy film and costumes and pay for all the work involved in such a site. I think it's a great idea, but maybe JonX is in over his head.

More
04 Nov 2005 16:02 #3326 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
By all accounts this is a great website and I hope they give it enough time to grow. We all know it wasn't going to be easy, but they do have alot going for them. What they need to do is get out there and spread the word. But to get fans really interested they need to have better previews, they need to entice them in. The pictures are too small, they need to be bigger. So the fans can see what there getting for there money.

I do hope JonX and the crew can keep going and wish them luck in doing so. Atleast this topic has got people posting. So we'll just have to wait to hear from JonX. It may be something out of nothing.

We won't let Lucy go without a fight (she's a sexy uberbabe from the goodside of the pond, LOL)

Gooner

More
04 Nov 2005 18:19 #3327 by brantley

I would have hoped for more content by now. For $18.95, I'd expect more, with it 8 weeks down the road with still no movies or even photosets! I understand (all too well) that the movies take some editting and treating and more time to compile, but in the time they shot the comic book stories, couldn't some modeling sets of the girls in costume be shot as well?

Well besides that, there's the lack of communication. You hardly ever hear from JonX between updates, the one major exception being in response to that glitch with the scrollbar last week. We haven't heard "boo" from Jane, and nothing new from Lucy in quite a while. Just posting forum messages can't take that much effort, and it doesn't have to be just about Lucy's bra size. There seems to be more discussion of Supersexyheroines HERE than at the site itself.

More
04 Nov 2005 19:50 #3328 by jdrock24

I would have hoped for more content by now. For $18.95, I'd expect more, with it 8 weeks down the road with still no movies or even photosets! I understand (all too well) that the movies take some editting and treating and more time to compile, but in the time they shot the comic book stories, couldn't some modeling sets of the girls in costume be shot as well?

Well besides that, there's the lack of communication. You hardly ever hear from JonX between updates, the one major exception being in response to that glitch with the scrollbar last week. We haven't heard "boo" from Jane, and nothing new from Lucy in quite a while. Just posting forum messages can't take that much effort, and it doesn't have to be just about Lucy's bra size. There seems to be more discussion of Supersexyheroines HERE than at the site itself.

Well said Brantley.

The lines of communication have definitely ground to a halt from JonX. Like you said, how hard is it to just post a forum message answering people's questions?

More
04 Nov 2005 20:01 #3330 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live

Well said Brantley.

The lines of communication have definitely ground to a halt from JonX. Like you said, how hard is it to just post a forum message answering people's questions?

Personally that doesn't bother me in the slightest. As far as Im concerned if they keep putting amazing looking girls in that incredible SG outfit I'll be a happy customer.

I think the sites made a good start and Im sure if they stick with it it'll get even better as they start to do the movies and make the comics (which are already fantasitc) even better. Personally I'm looking forward to more stories that maybe test Supergirl a bit more but apart from that I can't fault them.

Also there is an photo shoot update this week with another new model who looks amazing;)

More
04 Nov 2005 20:02 #3331 by jdrock24
I just checked the site and he just updated it with a photoset. Is that this week's update though? What about the next chapter of the story?

More
04 Nov 2005 20:41 #3332 by brantley
No explanation from JonX, for sure.

As for Nina, she's nice enough looking, but rather expressionless. Anyway, I thought the idea was that there'd be photo comics AND photo sets -- not just one or the other.

More
04 Nov 2005 23:12 #3335 by jdrock24

No explanation from JonX, for sure.

As for Nina, she's nice enough looking, but rather expressionless. Anyway, I thought the idea was that there'd be photo comics AND photo sets -- not just one or the other.

I thought so too. Without an explanation, I guess we'll never know...

More
07 Nov 2005 14:30 #3389 by brantley
And hardly any feedback, except for Sintruder and his kryptonite obsession. I'm not sanguine at this point.

More
07 Nov 2005 17:38 #3391 by jdrock24
I cancelled my subscription yesterday. Maybe I'll rejoin in a couple of months when there is more content. I know that they are trying to spread out what they have, but, like you, I thought we would have more by now.

I also think the lack of communication is a huge problem. Again, how hard is it to post some messages in the forum explaining what is going on or answering people's questions?

I sincerely hope they get better.

More
07 Nov 2005 18:18 #3394 by brantley
I just hope they can SURVIVE long enough to get better.

Even if JonX isn't paying the models -- could that be the reason they aren't posting? -- I don't see how he can keep the site going without getting more subscriptions. And now he'll have at least one less. I'm inclined to follow you to the exit, but I'll give the guy one more week.

Are you watching, JonX? This is your wake-up call.

More
07 Nov 2005 23:45 #3404 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Speaking of members, I'm sure wasn't the only one waiting to see if the feedback from the rest of the community was good before I risked spending any money. If they post a decent amount more content, and the feedback around here is good, I'll reconsider. But right now, I'm glad I didn't join yet.

YAGS

More
08 Nov 2005 14:22 #3418 by jdrock24

Speaking of members, I'm sure wasn't the only one waiting to see if the feedback from the rest of the community was good before I risked spending any money. If they post a decent amount more content, and the feedback around here is good, I'll reconsider. But right now, I'm glad I didn't join yet.

YAGS

Don't get me wrong. What they have there is good. There just isn't enough of it. I joined on the premise that we would get one "chapter" update a week with a photo shoot added to accompany that chapter.

Well, that didn't happen. We were lucky we got the chapter each week (And even the weekly updates were erratic). And then, the last straw for me was, when we finally got a photo shoot, it replaced the weekly chapter update.

Also, when you tried to ask a question (i.e. Where's the update? Where's the photoshoot? etc...) via the forum (on the site, not here), E-Mail, etc... you would never get an answer.

Like I said before. I probably will rejoin in a few months when they accumulate some content (assuming they are still around). There just isn't enough there to keep me interested on a month to month basis. It's sad really because I had such high hopes for the site and really want it to do well. Who knows? Maybe they can turn it around...

More
09 Nov 2005 22:03 #3446 by gooner
Replied by gooner on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
There's an update over at the site. A photoshoot titled- Nina The Superwoman. It's a prelude to a new comic which will be released in a couple of weeks. Feedback welcome.

Gooner

More
09 Nov 2005 23:06 #3448 by brantley
Not exactly news; it was posted last weekend.

More
09 Nov 2005 23:56 #3449 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Hello guys,

Just wanted to drop you a quick email to tell you all that I am back from my holiday buzzing with ideas for the SuperSexyHeroines.com website.

I've read some of the posts on this topic and I'm a little bit disappointed with some of the criticism because the heroines have posted some great content since the start, and although we do not have the amount of content that the Steeles have, we all have to start from somewhere.

I have to say that the vast majority of the feedback we receive it positive, and even if negative it is constructive and I appreciate this because it's making the site better and better.

Rather than taking each negative comment on this topic and doing the whole quote thing, I'd rather just tell you that we have some great heroines here, that we have worked hard to get this website up and running and as you rightly point out we do not have a massive membership base, meaning we're doing this because the concept is fantastic, the output material is brilliant and it's only going to get better.

My feeling is that the more sites like the Steeles, New Goddess, and dare I say ours, the better for this genre.

Thanks guys, and I really hope that doesn't read like a rant because it isn't.

Jon[/quote]

More
10 Nov 2005 03:45 #3451 by jdrock24

Hello guys,

Just wanted to drop you a quick email to tell you all that I am back from my holiday buzzing with ideas for the SuperSexyHeroines.com website.

I've read some of the posts on this topic and I'm a little bit disappointed with some of the criticism because the heroines have posted some great content since the start, and although we do not have the amount of content that the Steeles have, we all have to start from somewhere.

I have to say that the vast majority of the feedback we receive it positive, and even if negative it is constructive and I appreciate this because it's making the site better and better.

Rather than taking each negative comment on this topic and doing the whole quote thing, I'd rather just tell you that we have some great heroines here, that we have worked hard to get this website up and running and as you rightly point out we do not have a massive membership base, meaning we're doing this because the concept is fantastic, the output material is brilliant and it's only going to get better.

My feeling is that the more sites like the Steeles, New Goddess, and dare I say ours, the better for this genre.

Thanks guys, and I really hope that doesn't read like a rant because it isn't.

Jon

[/quote]

Like I said in previous posts, I sincerely hope you do get better.

If you were "on holiday", why didn't you post something in your forum that you were leaving and would be unavailable to answer questions for a few weeks? I mean, isn't that basic customer service? I'm sure that Shadar and the others who were unable to join your site wanted to know what you were doing to rectify the CCBill problems.

I'm not trying to compare you to the Steeles. In fact, I think that you're right that the more sites like these we have, the better. But the Steeles have a long track record of keeping people informed of what is going on either through this forum, E-Mail, or their Yahoo group (although we are all still waiting for a release date for The Awakening).

In the future, make sure the lines of communication remain open. It can only increase your membership base, and thus your income.

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds