Amount

supersexyheroines.com is live

23 Oct 2006 01:18 #7095 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Well, maybe you could find some ideas in the FICTION posted here and at other superheroine sites. Then do the Classics Illustrated versions at yours. I'm sure the author would be flattered, and glad to sign off on the adaptation rights.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2006 09:36 #7097 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Brantely,

That's a pretty godo idea, and something that I have been considering. I also have read a few of the stories over at the Valkyrie website which I think would be pretty good too.

Brantely - would any of your short stories be suitable in your opinion?

More
23 Oct 2006 10:44 #7098 by brantley
Maybe "The Adaptive Intimate:"

www.brightempire.com/Adaptive.htm

But that's actually a sequel to "Ultrafemme -- Gemini," by Larafan and Stoneyman, which is available both here and at Xtreme Strength. And that in turn was a sequel to Anterion's "Ultrafemme," also available at both sites. So I guess you'd have to start with them. At least, you need to read them to know where my story's coming from.

More
23 Nov 2006 15:38 #7399 by derekh37
Replied by derekh37 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
the only thing is now that they've stopped taking payments from anything but ccbill which i can't join cause i don't have a credit card. at least verotel let you join via sms system which was good for me

• derekh37
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Nov 2006 22:58 #7403 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
Well I just rejoined as I though tthe new story sounds really promising and the model is absolutely stunning.

So far the story is pretty cool with some great heat vision effects and did I mention the model is HOT?!

Im hoping the story is gonna spice up a bit but it looks like it could break the mould slightly - looking forward to it

More
24 Nov 2006 09:44 #7407 by JonX
Hey guys,

MO, really glad you like the new Superwoman. She's pretty hot isn't she? As you may have guessed from the title there is a Nemesis involved who will reveal themself next week.

I've taken on a lot of feedback from the group, both from the comments on this forum and also from emails from members, and we're introducing some new aspects into the stories from now on.

So, thanks for the good feedback. Hope you like the story, and tune in next week for the next chapter!

Oh, and have a look at our blog over at www.supersexyheroines.com/blog

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

derekh37 - about the VEROTEL payments... I completely completely forgot to add back that form. I'll get that sorted out in the next week or so - sorry about that.

Jon

More
24 Nov 2006 23:58 #7415 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Still issues
I signed up with Supersexyheroines.com once again. Last time was probably over a year ago while I was away vacationing in Afghanistan :wink:

Good points:
1. Great models, very sexy, great attitude
2. Good photostories and photoshoots
3. Timely updates and responsive webmasters. Pushing the genre forward.
4. Reasonable price.

Not so good:
1. Same red boots for all the models. There are a lot more red patent leather boots out there. The dark red boots need to be replaced.
2. Takes too long to get to the pictures. When you get into a gallery you click on your first image and then have to click on that 'normal' size image to get to the larger image. Then click on that image to take you back to the normal image where you can then click on the 'next' image. For a 63 image photoset it takes too long. Would it be too much to ask to just put the issues in a .zip file?
3. Portrait images are just fine. Landscape format are small. Reported this over a year ago. No fix yet.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
28 Nov 2006 23:56 #7454 by JonX
Hey all,

Just a quick note to tell you that the SuperSexyHeroines.com website was updated earlier this morning with chapter two of Superwoman: Nemesis.

In this weeks chapter you'll see the introduction of the beautiful - but bad - supervillain in Zora.

Hope you like it and will be back next week with the third chapter.

Also, don't forget to submit your ideas for a new superheroine costume for one of our beautiful sexy heroines to wear in an upcoming comic book. Read all about it at: www.supersexyheroines.com/blog/

Jon

More
04 Dec 2006 18:04 #7509 by derekh37
Replied by derekh37 on topic any news on verotel payment yet?
derekh37 - about the VEROTEL payments... I completely completely forgot to add back that form. I'll get that sorted out in the next week or so - sorry about that.

Jon[/quote]

any news on this yet, mate?

• derekh37
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Dec 2006 12:39 #7574 by JonX
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I got round to getting the Verotel payment button up and running again, and you can see on the Join page below that there is a link at the bottom of that page for Verotel:

www.supersexyheroines.com/join.php

It just links through to the following page where you can then link through to the signup page:

www.supersexyheroines.com/verotel.php

Hope that helps!

Jon

More
11 Dec 2006 15:22 #7576 by JonX
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that in the last few days I've updated the SuperSexyHeroines.com website with two updates.

MEGAWOMAN VIDEO CLIP
I'm not going to pretend that this is our finest piece of work, but this is the first of what we hope to be regular video clips featuring the finest superheroines on the planet!

In the Megawoman clip you'll see the amazing Megawoman welcoming you to the website and showing you her amazing strength as she stands with a bad guy in her hand!

Like I say, we'll be producing more, but its a little taster!

SUPERWOMAN - CHAPTER 4
I updated the website with the latest chapter of Superwoman: Nemesis today which features the amazing Zora really kicking Superwomans ass!

Hope you like the updates, and look forward to your feedback!

Jon

More
11 Dec 2006 18:22 #7580 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
I'd like to say that personally I think the Nemesis story is easily the best thing this site has done so far. But then I'm a massive sucker for 2 incredibly hot Superwomen having a super powered catfight;)

More
11 Dec 2006 18:44 #7581 by derekh37
Replied by derekh37 on topic Re: supersexyheroines.com is live
cheers guys. i got access through verotel well worth the money!

• derekh37
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Dec 2006 19:28 #7723 by JonX
Just wanted to wish you all a really good Christmas and New Year.

Although I'll be making the journey back up north from tomorrow, I have made all the arrangements so that the SuperSexyHeroines.com website is updated as usual.

I my post at www.supersexyheroines.com/blog/?p=94 I have outlined the following dates:

Friday 22nd December (2 days early than normal)
Tuesday 2nd January (1 day later than normal)
Monday 8th January (Back to normal)

Also, as a little Christmas gift I have not only uploaded the latest chapter of Superwoman: Nemesis to the site today, I've also uploaded a FREE comic book from the talented DF Fan. Please go to the SuperSexyHeroines.com blog for more details:

www.supersexyheroines.com/blog

Again, hope you all have a great Christmas period and I'll see you all online in 2007!!

Jon

More
03 Jan 2007 23:40 #7838 by JonX
Hi all,

Just a quick note to tell you all that the SuperSexyHeroines.com website was updated earlier this week with the final chapter of Superwoman: Nemesis.

I'll be uploading a photoshoot of a very sexy Superbabe on Monday which I hope you'll all like!

Thanks guys,

Jon

More
16 Jan 2007 07:41 #7931 by JonX
All,

Our latest comic book - Superior Girl: Crystal was released yesterday!

You can find the first chapter in the members area, and just to give you a quick story synopsis: A young woman is violently held captive against her will by a big brute of a man. As Superior Girl swoops in to save the day, she thinks that she’s got this one easily covered: I mean, she is far insuperior to her strength, speed and agility. But things are not all as they seem, and as the story progresses, Superior Girl finds out that it is just a trap for a more insidious purpose.

Thats all I can tell you at the moment - it will become more clear when chapter 2 is released!!

Enjoy!

Jon

More
27 Mar 2007 17:43 #8808 by brantley
No blog entry about it yet at SuperSexyHeroines, but our fetish prayers have been answered: latest comic book is Diamond, with a really chesty Miss Power taking a bullet bath -- one of the bullets even bounces off her left breast instead of just her costume.

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds