Amount

New Tara Tainton as Supergirl film

16 Sep 2012 18:49 #28628 by random_guy
New Tara Tainton as Supergirl film was created by random_guy
I think this film was specifically made for the SWM.com audience. Very much a strength/powers themed clip

Details below:
Can it be? Can my body really transform in mere moments? Can my tired, dorky, underdeveloped, lazy, out-of-shape, and hopeless self be changed into a... a... a superheroine?!? Is it possible? I can barely believe it... just this morning, I was whimpering, whining, exhausted, and unable to even develop one teeny tiny muscle in a worthless attempt to get into shape. I was angry at my bodybuilding roommate for leaving his Olympic size barbell in the middle of our shared gym room... as usual. I couldn't lift a thing, couldn't stretch, could barely totter on my own two feet. A delivery changed my entire day... my entire life! I was still skeptical, didn't take a sip until after a nourishing nap. I thought, "what the hell?!" and drank up. And then, it started to happen. My body tightening and changing shape, my eyesight correcting in a single blink, my muscles developing and enlarging... all right before my eyes!! And... and... when I felt something changing beneath my clothes, I pulled and yanked and ripped to reveal... a shiny new uniform suitable for a real hero! The gym was no longer a challenge but a game... I could lift immense wait with merely one little finger, I could run faster than a speeding bullet... and the fun and games only ended when I heard a distant cry for help...

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Buy it here: clips4sale.com/studio/21571/Cat88/Tara-T...on-XXX#startingpoint

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• random_guy
  • random_guy's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Sep 2012 02:48 #28678 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic New Tara Tainton as Supergirl film
Whoa, this looks promising. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds