Amount

Heroine Legends. It's awesome!

25 Jan 2013 15:38 #30238 by bionicskillz
Heroine Legends. It's awesome! was created by bionicskillz
I don't know if anyone here is watching this site and their products but I've bought a few movies so far and I've been pretty impressed with what they are producing.

First, they are on season 2. They have a new character called Vega inspired by Supergirl. She is totally adorable! She has some serious martial arts skills which are showcased in the episode. The producers are starting to feature some super strength in the films. The one I just bought has her bend what looks like a metal weapon but my favorite parts are watching her fight and the production values and choreography are pretty impressive.

I've seen some pics of upcoming episodes with superhuman characters showcasing throatlifts, etc.

The actresses are beautiful and I don't feel like I'm watching something trashy at all.

They produce group customs by the way! Anyway check it out.

www.heroinelegends.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ong76win2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Jan 2013 17:13 #30239 by kikass
Replied by kikass on topic Heroine Legends. It's awesome!
While I agree their production values look good (have been following them for a while), the thing that puts me off a bit is their pricing. Its a bit on the expensive side ($34 for 15mins).

Their products do look good and if they focused on more superheroine feats/movies then may give them a try. But they seem more geared to straight combat genre for my tastes.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

/k

More
25 Jan 2013 18:11 #30240 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Heroine Legends. It's awesome!
I put some money into the group custom, which has 12 days to run, and requested some super strength scenes be included, and the producer said he would, so hopefully at least one more of the films will include scenes we like. :)

More
25 Jan 2013 23:00 #30243 by Brad2
Replied by Brad2 on topic Heroine Legends. It's awesome!
My favorite heroine at heroinelegends would have to be Tempest (I like Hollie Winnard). I'd love to see an episode where she works with Vega. As for Vega herself, I'd love to see scenes where she flies and/or moves at super-speed. I'd especially love to see a combination scene where she's flying while carrying a car or a building!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds