Amount

Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!

20 Feb 2013 11:01 #30483 by CDR
Hello there people!
I'd like to announce the release of a new Picture Pack at UltraCharged.com:
Rise of the Pink Nova.
In this adventure Rachel saves the young Ginger Richards from certain death by injecting her with huge ammounts of her superenergies.
Right away, Ginger gets to play with all that on her own before Rachel welcomes her to the Nova team.
Here's a free image so you guys can meet Ginger
Hope you guys enjoy it and we welcome your feedback as we allways do.

CDR
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, steelknight3000, Woodclaw, Artnico, koopa, SCOTT R, Lulu, jnw550, Camille Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CDR
  • CDR's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Feb 2013 06:05 #30492 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
Purchased it when I saw this post! Always enjoy your content...which is odd since I hardly enjoy the overly muscled stuff. Enjoyed this release and hope more come more frequently!

More
21 Feb 2013 14:37 #30495 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
I always enjoy your work CDR. Please do more and much more frequent please!

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?

More
23 Feb 2013 04:46 #30522 by thewisewatcher
Replied by thewisewatcher on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
I bought it too, thought it was great. I'm also partial to a little less muscular as well but please make more!!!!!!!!

More
23 Feb 2013 14:25 #30531 by koopa
Replied by koopa on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
Great stuff. It's amazing how you manage to produce great FMG while keeping/enhancing the sexiness of your characters along the way. That must explains why you can please both FMG lover and Superwomen lovers.

I wish you'll be a little more nasty with your character, like Dustybottoms was back in the day.

Thanks again!

Koopz

More
23 Feb 2013 19:37 #30538 by CDR
Hi there!
I'd like to thank you all for your kind words.
I do try to make power and feminity compatible but my main goal is to develop actual characters, very powerful female ones, in entertaining stories. The muscularity level is something I try to do in accordance with the story and general character compatibility. I dont think that a story where even the cleaning lady has ubermuscles is well thought. If someone got ultramassive there must be a reason for it (although a hidden one in some cases) and it cant be something everyone does or the effect on the audicence simply dilutes and it stops being effective.
Sometimes I do feel tempted to go more sexual in the stories but I dont think it's a wise long term decision. My only paymenth method for the moment is Paypal and I cant risk being banned for a random sex scene (which are also extremely hard to do in the first place due to the bodies intersections that arise). Also, let's face it, the internet is filled with p0rn everywhere. I like to make original stuff.
As for slow production... well.. it's my aquiles heel. I'd love to live from this but for now I gotta work a lot in "real life" works to sustain myself and, believe me, making decent animations and picture packs means a lot of work. In the case of animations I dont work alone either, there are musicians, 3d prop makers and voice actresses involved too (among others), some of them get paid from the clips income and some of them colaborate from the goodness of their hearts. Dont worry anyway, you never know what life might bring, I might suddenly get rich and make a whole production bussiness from it.
Ok! Last subject:
Is there any uberpowered feats you'd like to see on my upcoming products?
Remember that we love feedback!
Thanks again,

CDR
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

• CDR
More
24 Feb 2013 10:13 #30540 by SHTL
Thanks a lot CDR, as always, i buy your products every time (as I do with Random);
sure that i suggest you something for your next video (I hope yu will release very soon the next just because it's a long time after the last...): i would like extreme invulnerability feats (many tanks firing at once, bazukas, etc) and super strenght like extreme heavy lifts (buildings, bridges, ..).
Thanks again for your difficul work, we all appreciate who can go things and not only comment, like me anyway..:( to be honest

More
06 Mar 2013 16:00 #30666 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
Hi CDR and everybody !

I loved your last image pack "Rise of the Pink Nova". I't's An absolutely great story !
As usual your 3D drawing are amazing. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of women with big muscles, but you have an immense talent for making them beautiful and very sexy !
I can't wait to see now how these two Super chicks will use their colossal strength together. I just falled in love with Ginger Richard wearing her pink high heel... :woohoo:

Thanks for your great job !

Artnico ;)

More
09 Mar 2013 04:02 #30688 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
CDR, if you are ever up for taking suggestions, or if you already have this in mind for the future, but do you think you'll ever create a pack showing Rachel's origin on how she got her powers?

More
09 Mar 2013 09:11 #30690 by Ravens_ghost

More
12 Mar 2013 01:42 #30712 by CDR
I'll try to answer everyones questions here:
Extreme feats and extreme invulnerability:
Hell yes! We do love those and we try to include a lot of them in every product.
Sometimes they're hard to do because of the scale factor. If you see the girl on the frame you dont see the humongous object being lifted or attacking hrt, if you see the object you dont see her lifting or batling it. In animations it's solved with camera changes and in comics with diferent sized frames.
Artnico:
Thanks a lot! We do try to make them superhot, no matter what. Sooner or later I'll implement a set of clasification icons of my content to allow people to choose the muscle level and other aspects featured in the product. Expect more from Ginger and Rachel!!! They are my main girls.
Caylane and Raven:
I do take suggestions all the time and I love them!
Sadly I cant act on all of them and still do a decent product. I mainly try to do solid storylines with uberpowered, sexy girls on them.
Im saving Rachel's origin story for an epic animation. Power Drinks is a diferent story and character set. Im building profiles on all my characters to help people with them.

Anyway. Here's a free pic made specially for the SWM fans!
It's Ginger taking the direct path out from inside a spaceship she just overpowered into the ground. You cant see the whole thing... she kinda crushed it :P

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, steelknight3000, Artnico, SCOTT R, Lulu, pansardum

• CDR
More
12 Mar 2013 03:33 #30716 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
Awesome, can't wait for the next video.

More
12 Mar 2013 09:37 #30723 by SHTL
me too..

More
15 Mar 2013 00:25 #30768 by CDR
Ok then!
Planning of the next animation has begun!
Which storyline should I follow with it?
Please vote at my dA page:
SuperCDR's Deviant Art profile page
Feedback, suggestions and comments are very welcome!

CDR

• CDR
More
15 Mar 2013 08:35 #30770 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
Voted, I say Unstoppable all the way.

BTW, I remeber that you submitted a draft of Rachel's origin and power profile to an experimental wiki on this site (sadly one of the function Fats had to bring down after the last crash). Maybe you can repost it directly on the forum or your blog, just for the sake of completion.

More
15 Mar 2013 09:26 #30771 by koopa
Replied by koopa on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!

Anon wrote: Voted, I say Unstoppable all the way.

I couldn't agree more!
Can't wait to see more of Rachel.

More
22 Oct 2013 11:02 #33700 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
New image pack starring Rachel and Pink Nova! :lol:

www.ultracharged.com/store/index.php?mai...ath=2&products_id=14
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, koopa, SCOTT R, Camille Jones

More
23 Oct 2013 18:04 #33729 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Rise of the Pink Nova at Ultracharged.com!
I just finished reading this latest CDR comic issue called "Dungeons and Goddesses".
The two superwomen Rachel and Ginger are incredibly sexy and they are doing awsome feat of strength ! Well, I think it's a must-have for all people who like this forum !
Just one remark : Now, I wish to see CDR's ubergirls fighting against evil men in next issues. It would be cool to see Ginger attacking train or big trucks with her bare hands !
Many thanks to CDR who did a great job as always. :) :) :)

More
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds