Amount

TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site

13 Oct 2013 16:17 #33485 by five_red
"This looks like a job for... Photoshop!!"

Finally got round to uploading some of my newer Supergirl secret identity / transformation photo manipulations to the web.

shae.web44.net/

New visitors: you'll need to register a username/password so you can vote. Old visitors: voting has its benefits :)

Comments, good or bad, welcome.

R5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Random321, Albais, bigbrian, SCOTT R, earllechec, Supergirlfan, rednecko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• five_red
  • five_red's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Oct 2013 21:57 #33489 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site
Always love your work R5 - thanks so much for sharing and taking the time to do the manipulations.

I liked 16_15 in particular.

More
13 Oct 2013 22:34 #33490 by www1969
If I wasn't relatively anonymous on this forum, I'd be embarrassed to admit how many adult film actresses and models I recognize whose breast-baring photos you've so artfully manipulated into costume reveals. Magnificent work.

More
13 Oct 2013 23:25 #33491 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site

www1969 wrote: If I wasn't relatively anonymous on this forum, I'd be embarrassed to admit how many adult film actresses and models I recognize whose breast-baring photos you've so artfully manipulated into costume reveals. Magnificent work.

It is a somewhat dubious distinction that I'm possibly one of the few photo manipulators who actually adds more clothes on to the women in his pictures. :) Thankfully, as the sites that generate the best Supergirl TF source images consider the pictures in which models still actually have some clothes on to be just preludes to the main action, they aren't so bothered when said pictures are posted on forums. That makes it relatively easy to track down suitable material, without having to wade through too much flesh and <ahem!> carnal action.

I did a Supergirl spoof picture that turned out particularly well a few months back, and toyed with the idea of anonymously sending a link to it to the model in question, just to see what her reaction would be to becoming a superheroine. Thirty seconds reading her Twitter feed, however, convinced me subtlety wasn't her thing, and the humour would almost certainly go over her head. :)

R5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supergirlfan

• five_red
More
13 Oct 2013 23:43 - 13 Oct 2013 23:44 #33492 by castor

five_red wrote:
I did a Supergirl spoof picture that turned out particularly well a few months back, and toyed with the idea of anonymously sending a link to it to the model in question, just to see what her reaction would be to becoming a superheroine. Thirty seconds reading her Twitter feed, however, convinced me subtlety wasn't her thing, and the humour would almost certainly go over her head. :)

R5

Ahh you'll be surpised.

Knowing some adult actreses-it can largely be an act. they often have a better sence of humor then they let on. I can't remember were but i do know at least one actress retweeted a pic like this.

I know in the comics industry(where comic creators give fan love all the time) the people who actually make this stuff never recive a dime from it post release, so they can be a lot more tolerant of it.

Castor
Last edit: 13 Oct 2013 23:44 by castor.

More
14 Oct 2013 00:44 #33495 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site
Would love to see a 'posted date' So I could see what I may have missed.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Oct 2013 01:02 #33496 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site

castor wrote: Ahh you'll be surpised.

Knowing some adult actreses-it can largely be an act. they often have a better sence of humor then they let on. I can't remember were but i do know at least one actress retweeted a pic like this.

I'm from a fairly rough neighbourhood, yet this particular model's way with words put even me to shame. It rather gave the impression she'd be a good man to have on your side in a bar fight. :)

But seriously, my pics are for sharing, so if anyone wants to link/send/tweet them to the models concerned then be my guest. Just be sure to post back here with any replies. :)

R5

• five_red
More
15 Oct 2013 13:40 #33530 by Albais
Well u know what i think of your awesome Works from the YIM chats that we get from time to time so just to say as many other times that as usual GOOD WORK (what has to be coming from u or Daubster as well, old days as Down&Out and now too).

For the SG Bad Luck last two pics here is more a question of Superspeed and in pic 3 of a kinda silly choice of Phone Booth for get changed u know... :P

But as i say, well done again and Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!!!!!

More
15 Oct 2013 16:28 #33532 by bionic25
Replied by bionic25 on topic TF fans: New galleries at R5 Photo Manips site
Hands down, the best bionic photoshop work in the business.

I look forward to everything R5 does!

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds