Amount

Badgrrls.com-related (kinda)

28 Apr 2014 08:13 - 28 Apr 2014 09:28 #36304 by mikeshoe
Badgrrls.com-related (kinda) was created by mikeshoe
I don't know if this is the right area of the forums for this subject matter (please let me know if it isn't and I'll move it), but my name's Mike, and I run a site called Bad Grrls:

www.badgrrls.com

I haven't had occasion to update it in a while because I don't have new pics and such, but I have placed links there to some fiction that I've written and posted to a couple of the more prominent outlets like Amazon and Smashwords. It's all free and features ass-kicking women, so I think at least a few of you will enjoy it. I invite everyone to check it out and let me know what you think. The covers are really nice if nothing else. ;-)

Take care,

Mike

Lotus: Revelation
Trained since birth to be one of the world's deadliest assassins, Michiko "Lotus" Akiyama is employed by the clandestine organization known only as SANCTUM to dispatch high-value targets of the lowest order. When she's assigned to eliminate rogue operative Shane Drake, she discovers the agency she works for may not be as noble as they appear. Will she go through with the job, or will SANCTUM's deadliest asset become their worst nightmare?
www.amazon.com/dp/B00INS2E5A
www.smashwords.com/books/view/412774

The Jade Dragon: An Alexis Remington Mystery
(as Claudia Sinclair)

Blonde, buxom, beautiful socialite-turned-private investigator Alexis Remington serves the exclusive, ultra-wealthy community of Palm Sands, Florida. Facing a downturn in business, her fortunes pick up when the stunning widow of a recently-deceased power player shows up on her door. Her newest customer is being blackmailed into turning over a priceless artifact called the Jade Dragon, and the most recent threats have escalated to violence. With her eyes on both solving the case and seducing her client, Alexis sets out to accomplish those goals by any and all means!
www.amazon.com/dp/B00J6ADXQI
www.smashwords.com/books/view/421613

Dominion: Anthology 1
(as Roger Downs)

The Dominion Anthology collects five stories showcasing an alternate reality in which the physical balance between the sexes has been upended, throwing established gender norms into chaos. The result is full-on wrestling and mixed martial arts domination as these brawny, beautiful women waste no time putting their male opponents in their place!
www.smashwords.com/books/view/413316
Last edit: 28 Apr 2014 09:28 by mikeshoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikeshoe
  • mikeshoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Apr 2014 09:52 #36306 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Badgrrls.com-related (kinda)
Thanks for the updates Mike. It's good to see that you're still in the business.

More
28 Apr 2014 19:20 #36309 by mikeshoe
Replied by mikeshoe on topic Badgrrls.com-related (kinda)
Sure thing, man. I'll always be in the business in one form or fashion -- it's in the blood. Just turning my attention to the fiction side of things, which I've always done to varying degrees but now I'm focusing on it more heavily. There just aren't enough truly powerful, ass-kicking female protagonists out there (especially in the mainstream), and I aim to change that! B)

• mikeshoe
  • mikeshoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds