Amount

The Female Future - Sneak Preview

07 Nov 2014 11:55 #38922 by JonX
The Female Future - Sneak Preview was created by JonX
Hey y'all,

Thought you may be interested in Dr. Alexander Harris, Director of the Global Gender-Specific Gene Mutation Bureau, describing the The Female Future:

Direct link here -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, dauntingmold, bionicskillz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Nov 2014 00:23 #38933 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
It's great making more movies! I for one am already on the mailing list and have seen the screen caps of the film in question. I look forward to seeing the movie and the actress. You always have a knack for picking great leading ladies (Danica Thrall, Emma Glover, need I say more?) and they always feel like I am watching an episode of the Bionic Woman or Wonder Woman from that classic era of TV. I don't know why but maybe it's that the action doesn't start right away and there is a slow build to the action/power elements. It gives me a sense of excitement about what the main character is going to do or what feats of strength I'll see. I also like the non-superheroine costume selection :woohoo: more tight leather and boots please! :cheer: more physical dominance such as kicking and throwing bad guys would be awesome! :) ...and more bionic characters, too! ;)

More
08 Nov 2014 07:19 #38937 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words.
I just finished the first cut of this new film.
I like it - the lead lady carries it well and loves displaying that kind of dominance that we like.
Will be sending out the download link to TheFemaleFuture.com email list as soon as I've made a few changes - possibly on Monday.

J

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Mar 2015 15:16 #41084 by circes_cup
Replied by circes_cup on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
Curious whatever happened to this? The most recent post mentioned sending a download link for a new film to those that had registered. Did the link ever go out? Do you still plan to take the site live?

More
06 Oct 2015 14:41 #44426 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
Any updates to this project? It seemed to be fairly well developed.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
06 Oct 2015 23:59 #44439 by bionicskillz
I myself am hungering to see this!!!!

More
01 Nov 2015 04:38 #44909 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
For anybody that wants to know? It seem like Jon had posted this a few months ago, I hope this helps. www.superheroines.net/blog/2015/08/the-f...e-is-nearly-upon-us/ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ here some pics from the post

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

and this too. vimeo.com/107896236
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC

More
01 Nov 2015 15:39 #44915 by bionicskillz
Thanks. I've seen this already. I don't think this will ever be released, though.

More
01 Nov 2015 21:49 #44920 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
We've been around this block many, many times before. Jon will eventually get this out, and it will probably be magnificent. However, there is no reason to expect any "almost ready" message to be accurate in the slightest. Note that he was going to make "a few changes" to a first cut and release the download "possibly on Monday"...almost exactly a year ago.

More
01 Nov 2015 22:30 #44921 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
Despite all what has been said, would like to share 2 quick things.

I've talked to Karolina once, and she enjoyed a lot her actings as Superwoman. She is nowadays a model which does lots of success.

About Jon, I believe in some point he got out of the track and it was easier to him explain things turned different, despite of give some excuses or create hopes that does not materialize. He deserves much credit for his work on SuperSexyHeroines.com but he needs to think about it is happening now.

More
02 Nov 2015 01:24 #44922 by fats
Replied by fats on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
jon is a regular visitor so hopefully he can explain what is going on soon.

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
02 Nov 2015 02:34 #44923 by bionicskillz
I hope I didn't sound like I was bashing him. I am a fan of what he does so that just means I get excited about his new projects and if I don't see them materialize I get a bit disappointed is all. I'm sure he has a life outside of this community that gives him good enough reason not to have time for these projects. However!!!! I am really dying to seeeee thiiiiiis!!!!!! lol.

More
02 Nov 2015 16:32 #44932 by willow
Replied by willow on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview
I enjoy his work too, and understand that life often gets in the way. I think the problem is setting expectations. Previews are great and all when the final product is ready and you want to build up enthusiasm. JonX got a bad rap because he would offer previews while saying "Just around the corner," and then things get delayed for months or longer. That being said, I hope he is able to finish up what he is working on and get it out.

More
02 Nov 2015 21:45 #44940 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview

AlbertC wrote: Despite all what has been said, would like to share 2 quick things.

I've talked to Karolina once, and she enjoyed a lot her actings as Superwoman. She is nowadays a model which does lots of success.

About Jon, I believe in some point he got out of the track and it was easier to him explain things turned different, despite of give some excuses or create hopes that does not materialize. He deserves much credit for his work on SuperSexyHeroines.com but he needs to think about it is happening now.

You talked to her? Do you know her last name? I'd love to see her as her "sectret identity" :)

More
02 Nov 2015 23:11 #44942 by AlbertC

bionicskillz wrote: I hope I didn't sound like I was bashing him. I am a fan of what he does so that just means I get excited about his new projects and if I don't see them materialize I get a bit disappointed is all. I'm sure he has a life outside of this community that gives him good enough reason not to have time for these projects. However!!!! I am really dying to seeeee thiiiiiis!!!!!! lol.

Sure, I understood and neither do I wanted to say something against personally. His big mistake was about communication to the costumers in a correct way, not about updating or not.

More
02 Nov 2015 23:12 #44943 by AlbertC

Esteban wrote:

AlbertC wrote: Despite all what has been said, would like to share 2 quick things.

You talked to her? Do you know her last name? I'd love to see her as her "sectret identity" :)

Yes, I have her FB Profile.

More
03 Nov 2015 00:27 #44947 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic The Female Future - Sneak Preview

Esteban wrote:

Her Name is "Karolina Bil"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban

More
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds