Amount

Enchanted Erotica: The Powers Within #1

27 Feb 2015 21:57 #40643 by enchantederotica
Enchanted Erotica: The Powers Within #1 was created by enchantederotica
The first chapter for my new series The Powers Within is up and free to read for my readers. For those used to lots of sex in my stories, this one takes a back seat to powers and showing off ... so for those here that are more interested in powers, enjoy. For those here who like my erotic elements, don’t worry, future installments have lots of sexual adventures. As I have spoken privately with a few members here, The Powers Within was slightly inspired by the movie “Lucy” (which I hated ... but that’s another topic), but with one extremely important difference: Imagine if you will that Lucy was the one who made the ‘super power drug' in the first place.

The Powers Within follows two women: young scientist Mary and her mentor Julia. Young intern Mary is obsessed with superpowers and comic books and has spent her young life trying to see if they are real. Her passion for science, biology, and chemistry has earned her great grades, knowledge, and a PhD before she was old enough to drink, and now she has a very lucrative internship at BioTrek ... but still ... no proof that superpowers might be real. Her obsession will not end as she ignores her work and steals BioTrek supplies to run her own experiments at home ... experiments that lead to a formula which might finally be what she was looking for. But who can she tell? Who can she trust? Who can she test her drug on? Herself? What happens when her drug gives her super strength, super speed, and telepathic powers? Can she make more? How much can she take? What other powers can she unlock within herself? How powerful can she become?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Read Chapter 1 Here. I’m planning nearly 20 in this series.

Oh, and just so you know ... the ending of this chapter is ... well ... not what you think. I left breadcrumbs.

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbrwock, Revan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Feb 2015 02:43 #40654 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Enchanted Erotica: The Powers Within #1
I have to say, this is probably my favorite so far. I do look forward to more. I did try the edit feature, but its seems to have a glitch. The interactive pictures are some of the best parts, and though the stock Mary is sexy, I'd like to have my own blonde. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: enchantederotica

More
28 Feb 2015 16:09 #40666 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica: The Powers Within #1
Thank you :) I do have many chapters outlined and ... while they are not as ‘intense’ as chapter 1, they have some great powers, more exploration of abilities, and a lot of things you see in the cover art. I also found/fixed the glitch, so you can customize Mary and Julia if you want.

• enchantederotica
More
29 Mar 2015 16:36 #41184 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica: The Powers Within #1
After working on some other writings ... I have started Chapter 2 of this series. I have posted a synopsis for it on my website. You can reload the page to see all 4 of Mary’s outfits.

While admittedly just a dream for Mary, I’ve always wanted to write a “Carrie” story ... this one involves superheroes. Is this foreshadowing?

www.enchantederotica.com/pages/story.php...werswithin&story=102

The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan

• enchantederotica
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds