Amount:

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

22 Dec 2015 23:06 #45770 by veggicidal
Super Security looks great. I'll have to buy it. I only wish she had the sexy, flowing cape. Gotta have the cape! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2015 22:49 #45820 by Sarge395
I wonder if any good HD stills were taken and if so could you post or PM with me?

Would love some quality stills. Help me maybe sell some more of the costume. New years resolution to sell them and do a new batch with minor changes.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
30 Dec 2015 22:24 #45872 by tks
Sorry Sarge396 just seen this. I've been away. I can't seem to PM you.

ping me an email and I'll see if I can help with the stills.

tks@gmx.co.uk

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
31 Dec 2015 13:16 #45874 by Sarge395
Sent

• Sarge395
More
13 Jan 2016 19:27 #46039 by j2001
Got "Succubus".

Nice!

Although The Secretary is still my favorite because the victim was a man (and the tanned blonde was super hot), I very much liked this one. Both girls are pretty and show very good acting skills (whereas the man in The Secretary had none), especially the brunette who looks great and seems to be one with her character.
I wish there was a more frequent use of super speed rather than one instance only.

I hope to see more of these girls!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tks

More
20 Jan 2016 00:01 #46109 by tks
Supergirl is back in a bit of a sequel!!

Taylor has escaped from prison and returns to the base to find her self alone. However her partner in crime has left her a present in her abscenece. Something that could give her the power to potentially challenge the mighty super girl.

Available here for $10

store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2441374

More Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/...ts-super-security-2/

If your interested in commissioning a taylor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, Sarge395, SCOTT R, pansardum

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
23 Jan 2016 04:12 #46173 by veggicidal
I just bought this and it was AMAZING! I love it! Pure, blonde, girl-power! I especially love the part where the Supergirl toys with her adversary, blowing a sustained gust of superbreath at her. That stuff really hits the sweet spot for me.

More
25 Jan 2016 23:25 #46217 by canarysong
What is the attitude of the blonde supergirl? Is there much dialogue?

I love displays of superpower but it's even better if the superwoman displays a dominant, confident attitude in doing so. Just wish her adversaries were male, not female!

JOHN

More
26 Jan 2016 09:48 - 26 Jan 2016 13:40 #46220 by pansardum

canarysong wrote: What is the attitude of the blonde supergirl? Is there much dialogue?

I love displays of superpower but it's even better if the superwoman displays a dominant, confident attitude in doing so. Just wish her adversaries were male, not female!

JOHN

If you like the blonde girl, dominant attitude and a male adversary check out 'the secretary'. She isn't in costume and the guys performance is a bit bad but I would still recommend that one.
If you prefer a costume I would recommend the first 'super security' since the blonde girl is a lot more active and dominant in that one. That's at least my opinion.
Last edit: 26 Jan 2016 13:40 by pansardum.

More
26 Jan 2016 10:22 #46221 by tks
Wouldn't argue with that :)

Yeah she pretty much runs the show in the first one and is very dominant. Dominant against a male adversary in The secretary but no costume. There are bits of sassy dialogue throughout in all 3. IMO her attitude is great in all of them but I am Biased :)

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
26 Jan 2016 10:45 #46222 by Markiehoe
This is why we need credits and stage names in these videos so we can reference these actresses properly.
Right now we are talking about "The Blonde girl"
As the inventory grows this will get harder and harder as fans try to follow their favorites.
New fans will have a devil of a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• Markiehoe
More
26 Jan 2016 15:40 #46225 by tks
I'm actually Currently working on getting a website put together and attempting getting all such things like characters and actors inventoried properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
26 Jan 2016 15:49 #46226 by fats
let me know if you need any help.

Fats

More
27 Jan 2016 08:20 - 27 Jan 2016 14:58 #46239 by tks
Another new one kindly commissioned!!

TAURUS COMISIONS PRESENTS “BLAZE PART 1

A young woman comes home one day. Worn down by bullies and what people think of her. Suddenly a mysterious ring falls from her favourite comic. When she puts it on it transforms her into the powerful superhero Blaze!! Reveling in her new found confidence she finds her first job. Deal with an armed bank robber. She uses this encounter as a hand opportunity to show off her new powers. And show off she does.....

Available here for $9.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2451608-movie...on-blaze_part_1.html

Screenshots here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/...esents-blaze-part-1/

If your interested in commissioning a taylor made film of your own get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk and we can have a chat.
Last edit: 27 Jan 2016 14:58 by tks.

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
27 Jan 2016 13:45 #46241 by pansardum
Your link for the images didn't work for me tks, but I guess this link should work if any one else also experience problems

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/taurus-comisions-presents-blaze-part-1/

More
27 Jan 2016 14:59 #46242 by tks
Thanks for bringing that to my attention and sorry for the mix up. I've edited the link now so it should work

Thank you again!!

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
29 Jan 2016 19:58 #46263 by canarysong
This is a nice little film and I love the boots the actress is wearing! The main weakness is the almost total lack of dialogue while she is showing off her powers to the bank robber. A little teasing and taunting (something like "let me show you how weak you are" or "is that the best you can do?") would add immeasurably to the action. Good job though and I hope Part 2 is equally good but with a bit more snarky dialogue from the newly-empowered Blaze as she revels in her strength.

BTW, I don't want to be nit-picky, but it should be "tailor-made film" not "taylor-made film".

JOHN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
30 Jan 2016 11:05 #46270 by tks
Thank you for picking it up and thanks for the feedback. It's always useful to know these things. Part 2 is in the works so will take this on board.

It probably should say Tailor made. I'm pretty bad a spleling.

• tks
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
02 Feb 2016 16:40 #46295 by veggicidal
I really wanted to love Blaze. It has all the things I crave. I just didn't care much for the costume, which is really about 50% of the fetish for me. I love the sexy skirt with the long, flowing cape. Maybe others found this one to their taste, but for now, I have to say that "Super Security 2" is still my favorite. Still, I did enjoy it. I just hope the next one has a more "Super" costume in it. :)

More
03 Feb 2016 20:46 #46312 by j2001

veggicidal wrote: I really wanted to love Blaze. It has all the things I crave. I just didn't care much for the costume, which is really about 50% of the fetish for me. I love the sexy skirt with the long, flowing cape. Maybe others found this one to their taste, but for now, I have to say that "Super Security 2" is still my favorite. Still, I did enjoy it. I just hope the next one has a more "Super" costume in it. :)

Although I like it from the neck down (my favourite "costume" ìs a regular, fashionable dress like the one we saw in The Secretary), I couldn't get myself to buy Blaze because of the domino mask. It feels very cheap and childish to me.
Just my opinion, of course.

More
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds