Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

08 Sep 2019 05:39 #64928 by YAGS
You really should use stage names for the actresses, just so we have a way to talk about them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2019 09:10 - 08 Sep 2019 09:22 #64935 by morgonen
Wow you're superfast to get a new location, refreshing to see! Great camerawork with zooming out and moving slowly up in the lifts. And she's stunning as always!
Can there be a POV-angle in some videos? Not the whole movie, just as a part of the camera angles. It was so cool in 'The Boss' because you could see the legs kicking in the air, it felt so real to the viewer. Maybe I'm alone on this since nobody's requested it but you made the best POV imo and we've sadly only seen one.

Keep up the good work!
Last edit: 08 Sep 2019 09:22 by morgonen.

More
08 Sep 2019 10:53 #64937 by kikass2014

You really should use stage names for the actresses, just so we have a way to talk about them.

I second this, and have been asking forever for this :)

I hated referring to them as "blonde", "brunette", "tall", etc in my short reviews :) . Would be nice to call them by a name, even a stage name if they don't want to use their real one :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Brad2

More
08 Sep 2019 12:56 #64938 by tks
Thanks guys for the nice comments and support.

Interesting notes too. In terms of POV we are looking into it. A lot of it comes down to time the setup for the shot you referenced before actually took quite a while as we have to completely change the rig but we do know theres an appetite for it so were looking into what we might be able to do.

In terms of stage names we’ve also had a few notes on this so I think now we’ll be looking into this over the next few weeks to get stage names for the actors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014, veggicidal, morgonen

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
Today 09:32 - Today 09:33 #65050 by tks
Two fantastic new actors feature in this weeks new commission.

When a crafty villaness is getting up to no good supergirl picks up the mischeif with her super hearing. She decides to drop in and put a stop to the villains deeds. Despite the villain having increased strength thanks to a mysterious gas she is still no match for the heroine. However she has another tick up her sleeve which leaves supergirl in a difficult situation she has to figure her way out of without her superpowers.

17 minutes 29

Available here for $14.99

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2618382-movies-and-videos-action-supergirl-the-gas.html

Stills and info

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2019/09/20/taurus-commissions-presents-supergirl-the-gas/

Don’t forget to sign up to the mailing list and to enquire about for your own custom made movie get in touch at tks@gmx.co.uk

[/size][/font]

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: Today 09:33 by tks.

• tks
  • tks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Content Creator
  • Content Creator
More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds